• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bachelor Arie

I don’t get how he could tell one that he loves her and probably an hour later propose to someone else.

Loser.

Partly, it's because Arie has such a vacuous, empty brain that thoughts rattle around by themselves without connecting up to each other. :bored: I said that on Page 1 of this thread, and I've been proven right. :headache:

And then partly, I think the Bachelor(ettes) are now coached to say they love the F2.

There used to be a long time where they were forbidden to say it to either of the F2 before the Finale. It's because the first Bachelor, Alex, was such a snake, that we all knew, by something Trista (F2) said in the limo, as she was brushing away tears, something like she gave herself to him on their overnight date, because of what he said to her. She really thought she was the one. Alex got such backlash for just saying he loves them just to sleep with BOTH girls, that the Bachelor(ettes) that followed weren't allowed to say it.

During Trista's season, Charlie was absolutely blindsided. He thought she loved him. BUT, she never said it during their time together. Trista said on her ATFR that she was not allowed to tell Charlie, how she felt. She was always silent when he was telling her how he felt. So he filled in what how he thought she felt and that she felt the say way back. (When he finally watched the season with everyone else, then he saw, no, she felt different for Ryan than she did with him. He said that on ATFR.)

In fact, all of the Bachelor/ettes, up to the last few seasons always used to say they can't wait for the Final Rose to FINALLY tell F1 how they feel about him/her.

But, in the last 3(?) seasons, suddenly the Bachelor(ette) has been telling both of the F2 that he/she loves them. It's for maximum effect of the break up at the Final Rose. :sad2: This show has gotten so emotionally manipulative. :sad2:

Don’t you know she wondered why the cameras were there at the “happy couple weekend” ...

I think he chose Becca because he could screw her over like this in case he still ‘luv’d’ Lauren. Lauren would not have been as resilient.

Not so much that he "changed his mind" (that happens), but to go along with the producers idea to FILM the breakup. How absolutely horrid. Painful. This show has jumped the shark.

Yep, this show has lost total integrity. There used to be a time where they really did try to get couples married. Trista & Ryan were an absolute win for the show. :thumbsup2

But, as the number of break ups entered double digits and people were obviously on for instant reality TV fame instead, and the show just got stale, they started doing more and more "plants", then totally scripted scenarios only for drama. Now the Bachelor(ettes) say they love both F2.

And now filming a SCRIPTED break up on air. Scripted for Arie - not the girl. She was blindsided.

I always thought Jason's choice was made for him too. He wanted Molly, but the producers TOLD him to choose Melissa. That things would turn out okay. But that one backfired and he got a lot of heat for it.

Soooo, take two with Arie. :sad2: :badpc:

I think he chose Becca because he could screw her over like this in case he still ‘luv’d’ Lauren. Lauren would not have been as resilient.

He's not going to end up with either one in the end. :sad2:

Yep, this show has lost total integrity. There used to be a time where they really did try to get couples married. Trista & Ryan were an absolute win for the show. :thumbsup2

But, as the number of break ups entered double digits and people were obviously on for instant reality TV fame instead, and the show just got stale, they started doing more and more "plants" then totally scripted scenarios. Now the Bachelor(ettes) saying they love both F2.

And now filming a SCRIPTED break up on air. Scripted for Arie - not the girl. She was blindsided.

I always thought Jason choice was made for him too. He wanted Molly, but the producers TOLD him to choose Melissa. But that one backfired and he got a lot of heat for it.

Soooo, take two with Arie. :sad2: :badpc:
Yeah, but we still watch.

I would have ripped my mic off long ago and they would have had to use one long bleep for what they could hear.

I keep saying to the TV: make it stop!

But yet, I’m contributing to the craziness because I haven’t turned it off.

Why is she still hanging around out there? I'd be in the bathroom, with the faucet running, so no one could hear me crying. :sad:

I would have ripped my mic off long ago and they would have had to use one long bleep for what they could hear.

That’s what I was thinking! I would not be nearly as “polite”.

Maybe she’s just in shock to the point that she’s speechless.

Caught up live. That movie Book Club looks like fun. I remember when everyone was reading Fifty Shades.

He probably has an ear prompter, and they told him to stay and "talk it through."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter