The Bachelor Arie

I'm so jealous! We were supposed to leave next Wednesday and had to cancel. Rebooked for April 28th and had to cancel (our dog has had 2 surgeries) so now booked for first week in December and I truly am counting down the days! Have fun!!!!

I'm so jealous! We were supposed to leave next Wednesday and had to cancel. Rebooked for April 28th and had to cancel (our dog has had 2 surgeries) so now booked for first week in December and I truly am counting down the days! Have fun!!!!
I hope your pupper is OK. Mine had surgery a week ago. The vet had to amputate her toe because he thought she had Subungual Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer of the nail bed). I'm still waiting on the results.

I hope your pupper is OK. Mine had surgery a week ago. The vet had to amputate her toe because he thought she had Subungual Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer of the nail bed). I'm still waiting on the results.
Oh, I am so sorry! Praying for good news! Our pup had knee surgery in June(luxating patella & torn ligament) then ulcer surgery(very scary) in November and we just had the other knee done on January 24th. Hoping this is it for a while. He has been through a lot.

Wow...two cancellations! Well....December will be really nice weather....more time to pack...LOL!

No one commenting yet?

* Arie is a jerk by saying he loved two of the women to their face.
* I wonder if he was given a heads up about Becca’s ex showing up. The drama was so contrived after he said he loved her.
* The ex slunk off pretty easily after stirringvthe Pot. Don’t the contestants ever hold the producers accountable?
* Love Becca’s dress.
* I liked how he let Kendall down alone vs making her stand there and watch the others get roses. The was classy.
* Loved seeing Peru.
* What did Caroline mean when she said ‘I know what you did!’?

I was guessing the producers dug up the ex and promised him an all-expense paid trip to Peru and a breakout roll on a popular tv show. He slinked off pretty easily and he was obviously being directed on where to stand after he walked downstairs.

Yeah - it was nice of him to let Kendall down that way - albeit AFTER their fantasy date.

There's no way that Arie was "surprised" by the ex being there. None of this happens out of the blue. Clearly, the producers were in on it....otherwise, how the hell did the ex know where to find them and when? They were in PERU (and remote Peru at that). Nope. Producer drama contrived for added "angst" in a season that has had very little since Krystal left.

Next weeks ending promises to be a good one....especially the ominous "I know what you did" comment. :P

I will never in my life understand how women (and during the Bachelorette show, the men) allow themselves to be manipulated into it "being ok" that "their SO" is sleeping with other people in the days before the proposal. Makes no effin sense to me. Lauren is the only sane person on this show because she has "doubts" created by this fact. I'd have more than doubts. LOL.

Not only 'scripted' with the Ex..... But totally fabricated and planned and pre-arranged by the producers.
What an insult to our intelligence!!!!

I do think that Arie, maybe has real feelings for these last two girls.
It seems obvious that on some internal, base, level, he has some desire/need for Lauren...
The kicker with that is, her total inability to actually connect or to commit. She is just so shy and immature and introverted.
All she could do when she tryed to open up to him was to talk.... and talk.... and talk... and talk... and then talk some more about how it is good that they can 'talk'.
Really????

I think that is why, at the end here, he is telling himself he should force himself to not be committed and 'vested' with Lauren, and could be seriously seeing something with Becca....

She confesses that she is ready to settle down, marry him and become the mother of his children....
And, that is what he is looking for.

I don't know what he will pull next week that supposedly has everyone's jaw dropping, the other girl calling him out on Final Rose, and Chris Harrison supposedly 'speechless'...
But, I guess we will find out on "the most dramatic finally EVER".... Hahahaha!!!!

Mnrose, I would have more than 'doubts' too!!!!!!

But, you know what, It seems that these younger woman (younger than us....) have just learned to be 'okay' with the fact that men are going to sleep with other women, have a history, and not even begin to think about real commitment and exclusivity or fidelity until after that wedding ceremony.... Seriously.

Every is always fine until it comes down to the final two or three, the fantasy dates... and at that point, it is just SO in-your-face that they have to try to come to terms with that.
Some are still fine and dandy with that... A few come to realize that they are not as okay with that as they thought they would be.

Not only 'scripted' with the Ex..... But totally fabricated and planned and pre-arranged by the producers.
What an insult to our intelligence!!!!

I do think that Arie, maybe has real feelings for these last two girls.
It seems obvious that on some internal, base, level, he has some desire/need for Lauren...
The kicker with that is, her total inability to actually connect or to commit. She is just so shy and immature and introverted.
All she could do when she tryed to open up to him was to talk.... and talk.... and talk... and talk... and then talk some more about how it is good that they can 'talk'.
Really????

I think that is why, at the end here, he is telling himself he should force himself to not be committed and 'vested' with Lauren, and could be seriously seeing something with Becca....

She confesses that she is ready to settle down, marry him and become the mother of his children....
And, that is what he is looking for.

I don't know what he will pull next week that supposedly has everyone's jaw dropping, the other girl calling him out on Final Rose, and Chris Harrison supposedly 'speechless'...
But, I guess we will find out on "the most dramatic finally EVER".... Hahahaha!!!!

If the spoilers are right, then yes, it's gonna be dramatic. Really. For once. LOL.

He may be more into Becca, but having her 7 year stay with Ross, even producer driven he comes and she says no, has to be in the back of his mind, that she isn't over Ross. I can see him breaking up with Becca, before the After Rose, and who knows, maybe ask Lauren or one of the other women to date instead. Reminds me the crap they did when Molly said yes after he broke up with the ring one. And they are now married and have a kid, and she was his 2nd choice, after breaking up with 1st. Eh, either way, I can't see him really wanting to settle down with Becca, or any of the other women.

Arie is....well~ just wants a SO that allows him to call the shots and play protector, even tho he is petty mousy himself. Lauren is harder to watch than paint dry and requires a crowbar to pry words out of her mouth. Lyrics from a song from the band "Garbage" come to mind~ "Do you have an opinion? I mind of your own?" She is, however, playing the game right, saying nothing so that she isn't held responsible for anything..and giving Arie just enough to make him want to keep up the chase/get the checkered flag. She is so boring, he knows he will be the "fun" one and never have to try and keep up with her as well, making his life a whole lot easier. Arie liked the whole "I admire you" from Lauren's AF Pilot Dad and pretty sure sees himself hanging with him comparing adreneline stories~ but her Mom..yeesh..no wonder Lauren doesn't speak. That Mom came across as the most condescending parent ever.

Arie can mold Lauren to be his wife (letting him have a nice , easy cardigan life with his in laws across the country)

Becca , wow, he SHOULD be in awe of her as she is WAY too good of a catch for him. I think she will be bored with him after a while..I mean, their kids will be more mature and driven (no pun intended) than Arie appears to be. Arie, (sadly ANY guy ) has to prove himself to her family and( to me) has no intention of making up for whatever past they have dealt with on Becca's behalf. He will be having to prove himself to the "guard dogs" at all times to her family and prob knows if anything goes wrong, it will be his fault, 100% of the time no matter what. I honestly think Becca has a of pressure from them to choose someone THEY like, her Dad would like, vs a good match for her. After seeing her Ex, Becca basically is deciding to fall for the exact opposite of him, from the whole 10 minutes of edited tv we got to see, lol.

Arie will be molded to be Becca's husband (more so by her family than by her)

Kendall dodged a bullet and looked relieved(if not thrilled) to be getting sent home. Maybe she and Ross are on the same plane home together, tho Ross (BIP audition?) was pretty bad lol

Arie has his history as well....
I see this whole issue about her previous relationship as being totally fabricated and scripted.

And, I do see Arie as 'spent'.... prematurely gray.... and at his age (still in his 30's!!!), expecting a 20-30 year old woman to settle down into the wifey-mommy-slave 'cardigan life'.

He might have been this.... :car:
But, now he is looking for this....:coffee:

I have seen nothing less than 'boring'.

Any of these young girls should be RUNNING from that, as fast as their legs could carry them.

I do see these final two as the ones where it seems most possible for Arie to actually pull that off. The two that might actually think that they want to accept that.

Waiting for next Monday!

Arie is....well~ just wants a SO that allows him to call the shots and play protector, even tho he is petty mousy himself. Lauren is harder to watch than paint dry and requires a crowbar to pry words out of her mouth. Lyrics from a song from the band "Garbage" come to mind~ "Do you have an opinion? I mind of your own?" She is, however, playing the game right, saying nothing so that she isn't held responsible for anything..and giving Arie just enough to make him want to keep up the chase/get the checkered flag. She is so boring, he knows he will be the "fun" one and never have to try and keep up with her as well, making his life a whole lot easier. Arie liked the whole "I admire you" from Lauren's AF Pilot Dad and pretty sure sees himself hanging with him comparing adreneline stories~ but her Mom..yeesh..no wonder Lauren doesn't speak. That Mom came across as the most condescending parent ever.

Arie can mold Lauren to be his wife (letting him have a nice , easy cardigan life with his in laws across the country)

Becca , wow, he SHOULD be in awe of her as she is WAY too good of a catch for him. I think she will be bored with him after a while..I mean, their kids will be more mature and driven (no pun intended) than Arie appears to be. Arie, (sadly ANY guy ) has to prove himself to her family and( to me) has no intention of making up for whatever past they have dealt with on Becca's behalf. He will be having to prove himself to the "guard dogs" at all times to her family and prob knows if anything goes wrong, it will be his fault, 100% of the time no matter what. I honestly think Becca has a of pressure from them to choose someone THEY like, her Dad would like, vs a good match for her. After seeing her Ex, Becca basically is deciding to fall for the exact opposite of him, from the whole 10 minutes of edited tv we got to see, lol.

Arie will be molded to be Becca's husband (more so by her family than by her)

Kendall dodged a bullet and looked relieved(if not thrilled) to be getting sent home. Maybe she and Ross are on the same plane home together, tho Ross (BIP audition?) was pretty bad lol
Of the two remaining, I like Becca better too. Then again, I personally liked Tia better than both of them.

I literally LOL'd last night when Ross said he didn't know that there was an engagement at the end of the show. Really? Your "soul mate" and "love of your life" goes on a dating "reality" show and you didn't take 30 seconds to google it?

I personally like Tia!!!
As a fellow southern girl, I could have said I love Tia!!!

That is, UNTIL, she went off on the whole "it is my duty and obligation to be a middle school mean girl and bad-mouth another girl behind her back, but, of course, it was all for Arie's benefit" BS.
There were, and still are, until last night, girls in the running who were there for the wrong reasons, who were immature, and who are not ready for marriage. (including Tia)
She didn't like Bekah, saw her as the 'threat' at that point, and she went all middle-school-mean-girl.

I haven't been apart of the thread and have only casually watched the season, but regarding Becca's ex showing up... I agree that it's definitely orchestrated by Production. But do you think he reached out first and then Production put the wheels in motion? Or do you think the producers reached out to him to see if he'd be interested in appearing? As I was watching it, I kept thinking about what an idiot this guy looks like and why he would want to do this on national TV (even for a check) unless he really felt some type of way about Becca.

On a related note, do we think Becca knew in advance he would be there?

I was guessing the producers dug up the ex and promised him an all-expense paid trip to Peru and a breakout roll on a popular tv show. He slinked off pretty easily and he was obviously being directed on where to stand after he walked downstairs.

Yeah - it was nice of him to let Kendall down that way - albeit AFTER their fantasy date.

I thought the same thing! When Becca was talking a lot about her ex, I thought they quickly dug him up and brought him to Peru. He claimed he was flying for hours, drove for five hours etc. Well he looked pretty good to me, not tired or jet lagged at all. I bet he was down the street at a luxury hotel sipping drinks by the pool until they needed him to make he entrance.

Honestly Kendall looked so relieved to be let go. She did not seem sad at all, maybe a bit solemn, but not devastated.

I hate how he treats each woman like they are "the one." One was so giddy saying "he loves me!" Um yeah, he said the same thing to the last girl and spent the night with her too. I know its the way the show is done, but something about it is so......icky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter