• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****The April 2015 thread**** come check in and chat!

We're here and trying to get our boys to bed (we've beeen up since 3am for our travel day!) only did four hours at California Adventure this afternoon and the crowds were very light! No more than 10 minute waits for anything! Real lack of characters though... Hoping tomorrow is better in that regard!

We're doing a character dining Tuesday so we're not worried about characters. Nice to see the light crowds again. 3 more days for me

We just boarded the plane after our very short layover in Chicago. California and Disneyland here we come!!!! I can't believe we'll be eating lunch at Jazz Kitchen in a couple of hours.

Leaving tonight and checking into PP tomorrow. Temperatures are looking to peak in the 90's next week. Yikes!

Just got home last night. We had an awesome time!!! As a WDW vet, I wasn't sure how I would feel about DL, but we loved it!! I think the size of DL made it so much more manageable and we loved how quickly we could park hop!! Crowds were super manageable and weather was great. I'm sad to be home already, vacation goes too fast. To everyone heading there this week, enjoy yourselves!!

We're here and trying to get our boys to bed (we've beeen up since 3am for our travel day!) only did four hours at California Adventure this afternoon and the crowds were very light! No more than 10 minute waits for anything! Real lack of characters though... Hoping tomorrow is better in that regard!
I'm wondering if that's a "May"/Off-season thing? Our last trip we were there for four days and only saw Goofy twice (once for a pic and once in the little show by the firehouse as we walked by), Mickey Mouse in his house once, Minnie on Main Street RIGHT before closing, and Woody in DCA. That's it. Hmmm... Hope we see a few more this trip. Hope you do too!:goodvibes

Were here now and there are bus loads of teenagers coming out of the woodwork. Can't even move in PP lobby. Doesn't bode well for tomorrow.

Oh! There some kind of band thing going on this weekend. My cousin was probably in that crew ;)

California Adventure was VERY manageable this morning. Tons of characters around!

Nooooo! :guilty: DS10 just came down with flu-like symptoms. Fever, upset stomach, dizziness, fatigue. Taking him in to urgent care tomorrow. Hoping maybe Tamiflu might help, or maybe it's just a 24 hr thing? We drive 4 hours to Portland Tuesday night and fly out early Wednesday a.m. Prayers appreciated!

Nooooo! :guilty: DS10 just came down with flu-like symptoms. Fever, upset stomach, dizziness, fatigue. Taking him in to urgent care tomorrow. Hoping maybe Tamiflu might help, or maybe it's just a 24 hr thing? We drive 4 hours to Portland Tuesday night and fly out early Wednesday a.m. Prayers appreciated!
Oh no!!! Sending positive energy and pixie dust your way!:tinker:

We're on the plane now! Our DD has done amazing so far. She's getting anxious now. We're so excited to be in Disneyland in a few short hours!!safe travels to everyone leaving soon!

Good thoughts for the sick kiddo! Hope he gets better soon enough so you can enjoy your trip!

Oh no!! I hope he gets better very soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter