• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****The April 2015 thread**** come check in and chat!

cinderkelly

DIS Veteran
We will be at DLR April 19-22 and looked thru a few pages and couldn't find an "official" thread, is there one that I'm missing :)

We will be going for 5 days in April, from the 6th to the 11th. We are very excited to go. My boys, 16 and 12, are pumped up to visit the Holy Land of Disney!
I am trying to find out if they will have any special activities for Easter since we will be there that following week. Does anyone have an idea where I can look into this?

John

We're doing one day at California Adventure on April 1st. (Nope, not April Fool's!)

We will be going for 5 days in April, from the 6th to the 11th. We are very excited to go. My boys, 16 and 12, are pumped up to visit the Holy Land of Disney!
I am trying to find out if they will have any special activities for Easter since we will be there that following week. Does anyone have an idea where I can look into this?

John

DL is particularly slow at posting special events - they probably won't have anything official up for another month or so. If I remember from last year (we went right after Easter), they had turned the Big Thunder Ranch area into a "spring jamboree" and had meetings with the Easter Bunny and other Disney rabbit characters (Brer Rabbit, Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh, Roger Rabbit). They also apparently did an Easter egg hunt in California adventure where you paid for a map and then got a special prize for completing it.

John

John --

I saw your post in the other thread about the Easter trip, and posted a lot of good info for you, about the Egg-stravaganza in both parks and the Springtime Roundup (and about Easter treats!) -- HERE.

Of course, since no dates for Easter-ish events have been released yet (and probably won't be released until March), I am not sure if the egg hunts will end on Easter -- which is April 5th this year. Last year the dates for the egg hunt were from 4/10-4/20 because Easter was on 4/20. I would have to imagine that the egg hunts would begin earlier this year and end after 4/5, but we can't be sure until they announce the dates.

I just booked for April today and was looking for a thread.

We will be there the 16, 17 and 19th. Our passes are blocked the 18th so we will head over to knotts that day. :)

:banana::banana::banana:

I am not sure if there is an April thread or not, but I think this might be it now. My family and I will be in the park April 27th- May 1st. It will be the first time in 5 years that we will be there and I can't wait.

Ok :) well if this is now "the" April thread welcome everyone!!!! This will be our first trip in April. Two years ago we were there in February and it was great! I'm curious how the crowds will be this time of year. I'm sure weekends will be busy but weekdays after Easter and spring break crowds should have died down by the second half of the month.

Does anyone have any special plans while you are there?? We are celebrating my DD's 17th birthday and she has no idea we are going. I'm going to try to keep it a secret until the day we leave.....can't wait!

We're going to the WonderCon convention (at the Anaheim Convention Center) and it runs over Easter weekend every year. We always stay at Paradise Pier and enjoy early entry to the parks, then leave about lunchtime and go down to the con. It's an exhausting, but fun, weekend! This year we are mixing it up slightly and staying at the GCH Villas (rented DVC points through David's). Looking forward to it!

We'll be in the parks right over Easter, April 3 through 5. I'm so glad that a lot of these refurbishments currently going on are slated to end April 2!

We are going April 18-23!! Super excited! I've gone to WDW many times, but have only been to DL once when I was a teenager in the 90s and my DH and our two boys (4 and 6) have never been to DL! My kids are totally excited for Cars Land.

We're also going in April, I can't wait! We'll be there April 27th-May 3rd and staying at the Grand Californian :cool1: This will be our second trip to Disneyland, we went last May and fell in love with the parks. My countdown has already started, wish it was already April!!

We are going April 18-23!! Super excited! I've gone to WDW many times, but have only been to DL once when I was a teenager in the 90s and my DH and our two boys (4 and 6) have never been to DL! My kids are totally excited for Cars Land.

Your boys are going to love Cars Land! We were blown away by the immersive theming. We love it and we're "old" ! Ha! My two older kids have never been to DL either. We had two fantastic days at DW this last September and I'm excited to see which they prefer.

We will be there April 30-May 4th! Wahoooo!!! (That counts, right?) lol

Staying at the Stanford Inn (not in stone). We stayed there 4 years ago when it was the Comfort Inn but it looks like it had an update? Opinions welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter