****The April 2015 thread**** come check in and chat!

Nooooo! :guilty: DS10 just came down with flu-like symptoms. Fever, upset stomach, dizziness, fatigue. Taking him in to urgent care tomorrow. Hoping maybe Tamiflu might help, or maybe it's just a 24 hr thing? We drive 4 hours to Portland Tuesday night and fly out early Wednesday a.m. Prayers appreciated!
Lots of positive vibes that he is better asap!!!

I'm so jealous of all of you going this week! I'm back to work tomorrow, can't believe it is already over!!! :sad:

Hope everyone in our group is doing well! Is anyone planning on doing a trip report? I have started my very first one! Y'all are welcome to come check it out if you like :flower: just click on the link in my signature! Hope some of you write one too! I'd love to read details of your trips!

Take care everyone !:grouphug:

Hope everyone in our group is doing well! Is anyone planning on doing a trip report? I have started my very first one! Y'all are welcome to come check it out if you like :flower: just click on the link in my signature! Hope some of you write one too! I'd love to read details of your trips!

Take care everyone !:grouphug:

I might but don't want to leave anyone hanging so I'll probably type it all up and copy and paste it to the boards when it is complete!

On small world right now. Lol. Most lines are under 20 minutes and the kids are loving it. No huge crowds so it's great. A little warm but not to bad

On small world right now. Lol. Most lines are under 20 minutes and the kids are loving it. No huge crowds so it's great. A little warm but not to bad

YAY! My boys loved Small World this trip. We've been singing it since we got home late last night. I haven't done a formal trip report, but here's a little blog I did this morning. I'll be doing several more :)

http://www.momentsinmommyland.com/bye-bye-to-disneyland/

Just to update we had a great day. Hit Disney then the little man got tired so we took a nap for a few hours then off to DCA. The rides were crazy short. All under 20 minutes except RSR...that was only 45 so I'm not complaining a bit plus we all LOVED it. Resting tomorrow before were off to
EMM at DCA

We got home Wednesday night and we had a blast! I'm officially a DL fan! It was so awesome and we are already talking about going back. Everything I was worried about was time wasted because the Disney portion of our trip truly was like magic!

We got home Wednesday night and we had a blast! I'm officially a DL fan! It was so awesome and we are already talking about going back. Everything I was worried about was time wasted because the Disney portion of our trip truly was like magic!
So glad you had a wonderful time!! Thanks for reporting back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter