The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

Hi I'm new here and planning a trip this August.
I'm very glad I found this forum as hopefully this thread alone will save me about 200 quid on what would have been 4 day passes instead of annual passes!

I checked the ce-multivantage page yesterday and it would appear that the €35 child pass offer is still on. Does anyone know when this offer ends?

Also, one other question, if I were to buy those passes from CE-M, I understand that they are a temporary pass that must be exchanged within the park. Can we get access through the main gate straight away, or do we have to join the queue of people buying tickets? I hope it's the former!

Cheers
Andy

Hi I'm new here and planning a trip this August.
I'm very glad I found this forum as hopefully this thread alone will save me about 200 quid on what would have been 4 day passes instead of annual passes!

I checked the ce-multivantage page yesterday and it would appear that the €35 child pass offer is still on. Does anyone know when this offer ends?

Also, one other question, if I were to buy those passes from CE-M, I understand that they are a temporary pass that must be exchanged within the park. Can we get access through the main gate straight away, or do we have to join the queue of people buying tickets? I hope it's the former!

Cheers
Andy

Hi and welcome to the site :goodvibes.

the current CEM offer started in April I think, but I'd buy them soon for a trip in August.

They are temporary park tickets - they let you through the park turnstiles straightaway, then you need to go to the AP office inside the main park sometime that day with your passports to get your permanent APs made up.

I have been planning on buying annual passes for our 3 day trip to DLP June 30-July 3...Since we are a family of 5, there is a 20% savings which makes it worthwhile!

However, I was just reading the fine print and it says we all have to have the same last name.

Well, my 3 boys and I have the same last name, but my DH is different. We are married and these are his children, you just need to look at them, but I didn't change my name and we decided to give the boys my last name as I am an only child of an only child of an only child and the name was going to die out!

The kids do have my dh name as a middle name. It is on their passport. I do have my marriage license I can bring along. Does anyone know if this is going to be a problem? Any suggestions?

I have been planning on buying annual passes for our 3 day trip to DLP June 30-July 3...Since we are a family of 5, there is a 20% savings which makes it worthwhile!

However, I was just reading the fine print and it says we all have to have the same last name.

Well, my 3 boys and I have the same last name, but my DH is different. We are married and these are his children, you just need to look at them, but I didn't change my name and we decided to give the boys my last name as I am an only child of an only child of an only child and the name was going to die out!

The kids do have my dh name as a middle name. It is on their passport. I do have my marriage license I can bring along. Does anyone know if this is going to be a problem? Any suggestions?

take your marriage certificate with you, I'm sure that will be fine along with all the passports :).

I believe you need a certificate from your city hall, which states you all live at the same adress.

I don't think our city hall does that, but our driver licenses all show our address as do our passports.

Hi,

Just to inform posters on here of a current situation involving one of our Trip Advisor DLP forum posters and CEM. Like you, we recommend them on our forum, and have a high opinion of CEM for cut price ticket and AP Offers. Alice Dias has helped many of our posters when they have had difficulty buying tickets, sometimes sending them by e-ticket when needed very quickly.

However - one of our posters living in London is in a nightmare situation. They purchased 4 APs in April for their trip at the end of July with Registered post. The tickets did not arrive. CEM said they had been posted. Royal Mail said the hand written envelope did not have house number or street, and could not be delivered, so it was returned to CEM in May.

Alice Dias / CEM say they have not received the tickets back.

CEM will not post replacements or give refund until a full investigation has been done, and this is still ongoing. Our poster is at their wits end as they say they cannot afford to buy new ones. Their two children used birthday and christmas present money to buy their own APs.

I emailed Alice about this myself on behalf of our poster and forum, and she replied today that she hopes to resolve it by mid July, and can then post or email new AP tickets. She is extremely apologetic, but has to follow set procedure which takes time.

We are all hoping for a positive result, but this is obviously an agonising wait for our poster who is going for about 5 days. They even considered cancelling their trip as not fair to children to be near Disneyland without going into the parks, but are hanging on with crossed fingers.

Will let you know what happens.

Regards to all

Figgy.

Has anyone had Annual Passes mailed to the US? We move to Germany in about 3 weeks time but don't have a mailing address there as of yet.

Should we have the passes sent to a co-worker in Germany so they don't get lost in the move??

I see they recommend registered mail but I am paying Online for the passes so I am confused about what is sent registered mail.

Hi I an a newbie so please forgive me if this has already been covered.

On the CE-M website, AP's have two prices listed for the fantasy and dream passes, one is on a passportes Annuels Promos link and the other on the Passportes Annuels link, if the promos are still on the website i assume they are still valid?

Also will the temporary AP that gets issued cover car parking on the first day before the pass is converted to the full pass?

Thanks for and information given

Hello

I'm trying to book 2 adult fantasy tickets plus one child one from the UK via CE Multivantage. I am using Google Chrome to translate it but it only seems to translate certain pages.

I had registered before a while ago but haven't paid anything yet. I was unable to get back into my account and the 'lost password' facility didn't work either (brought back a blank password).

Anyone know how I can overcome these problems?

Thanks in advance!

Shamina

Just to update my previous post -

I have been communicating with Alice Dias on behalf of our poster who had still not received their tickets and is going to DLP on 28th July. Alice said she could now send replacement AP tickets but not by by email as they had bought Francilien ones, so she could only send them by post. She offered to send them to the poster's hotel or another address in France.

I realised that our poster had made a mistake and bought Francilien APs instead of Fantasy ones, so this was another problem to sort out.

Alice kindly agreed that the poster could pay the extra ¬40 for Fantasy APs and needed to know the names of each person so she could send them by email as e-tickets. Our poster has received them and printed off successfully, so all is well.

It was unfortunate that CEM did not address the original envelope correctly and the tickets were not delivered, but if they had arrived our poster would have had a shock when they found out they could not use them on the 2nd and 3rd day.

So full marks to Alice for allowing them to upgrade to Fantasy ones instead, (when she did not have to do this), and sending them to our poster as e-tickets in time for their trip.

Hello

I'm trying to book 2 adult fantasy tickets plus one child one from the UK via CE Multivantage. I am using Google Chrome to translate it but it only seems to translate certain pages.

I had registered before a while ago but haven't paid anything yet. I was unable to get back into my account and the 'lost password' facility didn't work either (brought back a blank password).

Anyone know how I can overcome these problems?

Thanks in advance!

Shamina

Shamina - If you have not paid the joining fee and received a password, then you need to do this again. After they have sent the password by email you can then log in and buy your Fantasy APs.
---

Hi I an a newbie so please forgive me if this has already been covered.

On the CE-M website, AP's have two prices listed for the fantasy and dream passes, one is on a passportes Annuels Promos link and the other on the Passportes Annuels link, if the promos are still on the website i assume they are still valid?

Also will the temporary AP that gets issued cover car parking on the first day before the pass is converted to the full pass?

Thanks for and information given

Hi SVM,

Yes, if the Promo is showing on their website then it should be available to purchase. The tickets usually have to be exchanged within 6 months.

Yes, if you show the temporary AP ticket to the CM at the carpark they should allow free parking. The ticket looks like an ordinary park ticket, but says Annual Passport on the back.

Sorry to ask, but I'm trying to understand. If we order from the French site, an annual pass. This annual pass will be good for Disney World in Florida as well for a year?
Thanks so much for helping me out!

Hi JessandDallas,
No, the Annual Passports mentioned on this Disneyland Paris forum cannot be used in other Disney parks. They each have their own Annual Passports.

I want to buy 4 annual passes from either promos arcs or cemultiadvantages but I have just read the post on this thread about different surnames. We are not married so I have a different surname to my partner and our children but we all live at the same address. Is this a problem when buying annual passes? Many thanks!

I want to buy 4 annual passes from either promos arcs or cemultiadvantages but I have just read the post on this thread about different surnames. We are not married so I have a different surname to my partner and our children but we all live at the same address. Is this a problem when buying annual passes? Many thanks!

no, no problem at all, the names/addresses only come into play if you're buying from DLP themselves, are buying 5 passes at the same time, and you want to use their family discount.

As you are buying 4 passes, and not from DLP, you're fine :).

Is the price for kids AP the same as adults? :rolleyes1

They are if you buy them at DLP ~ but if you look at the first post on this thread there are links to other useful sites including cemultiavantages where you can buy discounted APs and cut price kids APs in the deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter