The Angry Thread

I'm angry because I finally received my WDW reservations in the mail and my prefered campsite is 90.00 a night for regular season...WHAT :scared1: that seems a little steep for a campsite, my goodness you can almost book a value resort for that. What is going on ?

Good grief! That is ridiculous. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I am angry because my wife is making me go camping next Oct in Tenn Ga and Fl rather than just giving me 2 weeks at SSR or BWV.

I'm jealous! I would love to go camping in Tennessee, but I can't convince anyone else it would be fun.:sad2: Where exactly are you camping? The Gatlinburg area is very pretty, with lots to do! If you are going there, you need to post, so I can live vicariously thru you.;)

I'm jealous! I would love to go camping in Tennessee, but I can't convince anyone else it would be fun.:sad2: Where exactly are you camping? The Gatlinburg area is very pretty, with lots to do! If you are going there, you need to post, so I can live vicariously thru you.;)

We are going to the Jellystone campground 12 miles from Gatlinburg for 2 days then to Skidway in Savannah GA for 2 days then Homossa Springs FL for 2 days then Myaka River state park FL for 2 days then to FW for 7 days I think it is.

Myaka River is cool, my cousin used to work there, we took the airboat ride, it was fun. I still have a hat I bought there.... Didn't see the campground part tho....

Say hi to Fat Albert for me (a large gator) if he's still alive.

I watched a small video about the park on teh visitflorida website is he the gator that lives in the main pond out front of where the snack hut is? I think I want to try the gator stew it sounds really good actually.

RvUSA
Myaka River is cool, my cousin used to work there, we took the airboat ride, it was fun. I still have a hat I bought there.... Didn't see the campground part tho

The wife and kids want to do the tree top walkway in teh park so I will be at the trailer watching a movie or tv while they are off exploring. I am bringing the HDTV and the HD sat reciever and the dvd player LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter