The Angry Thread

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Since the useless facts thread has gone over so well that the Internet decided it was the best thread ever, I've decided to start the ANGRY thread. Just a place to vent, no harm no foul.

I'm Angry that I will have no vacation time due to school next year, and that I can't get in the Fort for New Years Eve.

Gatordad, you could come hang out with us.... we have a site, and as long as you keep your shirt on things should be good :lmao:

Good idea Gatordad.

I am angry cause I don't have enough vacation time. :headache:
I would like to stay longer then 7 nights at the Fort next week.

I would like to stay for a month like LarryJ! That lucky dog.

Interesting concept. Is it OK to rant about things non-fort related? I'm going in 2 weeks, so I'm good.:goodvibes

On another topic, I am angry at the people who run the theatre I have currently been acting for. They are narcissistic do-do's. They really tick me off :headache::mad: :eek: !

Do you really want to know what I'm angry about, ok, I'll tell you :
Gas prices, in April we spent 500.00 plus dollars just on gas and that's back when it was 3.00 a gallon just going from nc to wdw. :scared1:
Camping use to be so affordable, even cheap, I remember going to the beach and camping all week on 200.00 can't do that now.
Your lucky to find a site available and if you do you have to plan a year ahead of time. Gosh what happened to just taking off and getting a site whenever you get there.
I'm really angry because it seems like the average person works their can to the bone so they can just make ends meet anymore. Hehehe that was fun, more later ;)

Tell me about it, when we started budgeting this trip in feb we thought $750 would cover the fuel. It was $2.89 now its 3.59 here and we figure aound $900, in three months they said it could be $4+ and we could need $1250 for fuel.... yikes, on top of the $900 for the campground. :headache: :guilty:

I am angry because I still cant get a preferred site for Dec 6-7. We are going to have to go in on a full hook up for those 2 days and then move to a preferred site for the rest of the vacation. I would rather just be on the preferred the whole time.

I'm angry that Gatordad keeps starting these stupid threads that I have to keep watching!! :headache:

:thumbsup2

I'm angry that Rhonda's angry that she has to watch our angry butts and make sure we don't get out of line.:rotfl:

I'm also angry that no way on earth I'm going to get my work done in time, and will be working at FW. If between dec9 and dec16 you see someone who looks frighteningly like a blend of this :crazy: and this :surfweb: at midnight, stop and say h.

I should be the angry moderator of the angry thread. Don't worry Roz, I'll not allow this to get out of hand.

I should be the angry moderator of the angry thread. Don't worry Roz, I'll not allow this to get out of hand.

Please by all means my little bean bag throwing buddy keep up any mischief you can. I love throwing a spray paint can in the firepit and walking off looking around saying now who the hell did that?

I am angry that Disney keeps taking away all the little things that used to make our visits special. I think it is a disadvantage to be a repeat customer these days. Our trips are getting fewer each year because they won't leave the prices alone.

Im angry that I cant tell you guys about my one late night FW plan....but I promise to give full details with pics as soon as I do it. Manoman, Im childish and immature.

I'm angry that my Christmastime trip to Disney is all over :confused3 Why do the days go by so fast when you are there????? NO I NEVER GET MY FILL OF THE WORLD....... UUUGGGGHHHH until next December (will it ever get here?):scared1:

I'm angry I had to winterize the camper and put it in storage until spring!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I'm angry that the shuttle boat captain wouldn't let me troll for gators off the back of the boat. Guess he didn't like my using some of the smaller children at FW as bait.

what a clown you are.

everyone knows that gators prefer peacocks.......

I am now angry at myself because I can't be on the disboards this afternoon because I backed my golf cart trailer into the air conditioner, which in turn, stressed the water intake line to the house and broke the water main. Now I have to go make Home Depot richer! ARGH!:scared1: (Thank the good Lord that I am the handy one in the family!)

I had to move the trailer because they are replacing the driver's half of the windshield on the RV tomorrow and needed the room. I had to go and shower in the RV (as well as DH, who is mad because I made him late for work today), so on the upside, I did a little pseudo camping today!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter