The 4th Annual Christmas Shopping Thread!!

My DD is serving in Korea for a year and I have my Grandaughter

Here is what she has so far
Powerwheel
Disney Princess Castle
7 Princess
Leapfron tag and some books
wack a mole game
light brite.
v tech motion game with tons of games I found the games at walmart in September for five dollars each.
Disney Princess storytelling bell
I need to get some stocking stuffers and a few clothing items.

I ordered the Playmobil Pool with Slide today at B&N with a 15% code. That saved $6. I don't think I'll beat that price because it seems the playmobil prices don't fluctuate much.

Now, not sure if I'll give that to dd5 or ds3. My original thought was dd5 but now that I look at it I can see ds3 really liking it too!

Hmmm...DD 9 wants an Xbox with Kinect. I see that Gamestop has the 4gb bundle for 299.99 with $100 gift card, so 199.99 plus tax.

In the Walmart black Friday ad I see that they will have the bundle for 199.99, and there appears to be a $50 gift card with that, but I can't zoom in on it to see what it says, exactly. If that's the case, it would be $50 cheaper, but I'd have to stand in line for hours and possibly fight for it, lol.

Maybe I should get the one from Gamestop, and if I happen to come across a better deal I could return it. ??? :confused3

Hmmm...DD 9 wants an Xbox with Kinect. I see that Gamestop has the 4gb bundle for 299.99 with $100 gift card, so 199.99 plus tax.

In the Walmart black Friday ad I see that they will have the bundle for 199.99, and there appears to be a $50 gift card with that, but I can't zoom in on it to see what it says, exactly. If that's the case, it would be $50 cheaper, but I'd have to stand in line for hours and possibly fight for it, lol.

Maybe I should get the one from Gamestop, and if I happen to come across a better deal I could return it. ??? :confused3

That's what i would do! I've been doing that alot lately actually. Wal-Mart is starting to treat me like a criminal but sorry if I can get same thing $20 cheaper across town that's what I'm gonna do.

Just check Game Stop's return policy first because im not familiar especially with that gift card...that's sticky.

I would do this as well. And I agree with the other poster, check gamestops return policy. Hopefully their return policy will cover you till after black friday and you score a better deal:thumbsup2

I scored big time at Justice on the clearance rack for stocking stuffers for DD9 all for $35! Clearance 40% off plus coupon for 40% off.

Selena Gomez tote
PJ's
pencil pack
lip gloss 3 pack
MH Duece basketball out fit
Mix not match sox-set of 6
folder and stationary set
Journal
tattoo necklace, ring, bracelet set
cats cradle yarn thing
coin purse (that I can add a gc to)

My dd is obsessed with Selena Gomez so I was thinking of taking the tote and filling it with things that Selena likes. (My daughter has made a list, so I just need to find it.)

I scored big time at Justice on the clearance rack for stocking stuffers for DD9 all for $35! Clearance 40% off plus coupon for 40% off.

Selena Gomez tote
PJ's
pencil pack
lip gloss 3 pack
MH Duece basketball out fit
Mix not match sox-set of 6
folder and stationary set
Journal
tattoo necklace, ring, bracelet set
cats cradle yarn thing
coin purse (that I can add a gc to)

My dd is obsessed with Selena Gomez so I was thinking of taking the tote and filling it with things that Selena likes. (My daughter has made a list, so I just need to find it.)

That's some great buys there! I love when you get a bunch of stuff for a little price.

I've only just begun shopping. So far I have

DD- Bopit game
MH Spectra doll
MH book
new WK book

While looking for something else I found a box of gifts I forgot about. It has a jogging outfit, a sweater with jeans, earrings, an inital purse, and a bath set. All for my DD. :woohoo: I'm excited!

Grabbed the pink Princess Cozy Coupe at Wal-Mart for DD1. Thinking about returning it because Amazon has the police one for $44 plus free shipping. I know it seems like an odd choice for a girl but her daddy is a cop.

We also have a new dilemma. We might be able to spend Christmas with my family for the first time in years. I'm very excited about the possibility because I miss home alot but especially at Christmas. However this now means that we will have to fit all of the presents, luggage, us, and the dogs in the SUV for the trip. So I'm panicking a bit about fitting her big gifts in the back.

I'm thinking of shipping stuff there instead of here but I want us coming to be a surprise to everyone. What to do, what to do.
:confused3

Grabbed the pink Princess Cozy Coupe at Wal-Mart for DD1. Thinking about returning it because Amazon has the police one for $44 plus free shipping. I know it seems like an odd choice for a girl but her daddy is a cop.

We also have a new dilemma. We might be able to spend Christmas with my family for the first time in years. I'm very excited about the possibility because I miss home alot but especially at Christmas. However this now means that we will have to fit all of the presents, luggage, us, and the dogs in the SUV for the trip. So I'm panicking a bit about fitting her big gifts in the back.

I'm thinking of shipping stuff there instead of here but I want us coming to be a surprise to everyone. What to do, what to do.
:confused3

Just remember what you get shipped there for her, still has to come home with ya :)
Could you bring small stuff there and have the big toys at home to open either before you go or after you come back?

Just remember what you get shipped there for her, still has to come home with ya :)
Could you bring small stuff there and have the big toys at home to open either before you go or after you come back?

I thought about doing the big gifts at home but it's a really special Christmas for us so I really want to do everything how we would at home. I do think we will have more room coming back because we will be minus packaging plus all the gifts for my family. They won't have gifts for us since they don't know we're coming. So my main concern is getting everything there.

But that suggestion is a good one :goodvibes

I finally got ODS some pajamas! He had found Xbox pj pants at walmart that he wanted, but i searched 4 stores and could only find them in XL... I found a really cute Xbox tee shirt on Cafepress and got some pants to go with it. His last Xbox "red ringed", so the shirt I got says, "I Survived" and has the "red ring of death" on it LOL

I also got DH a tee shirt that says "Each Zombie Dead Is Another Man Living", he's sort of got a zombie thing going right now. He's mildly addicted to Call of Duty Black Ops, and he watches Walking Dead (ick!)

Now, I'm watching a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel :goodvibes

I finally got ODS some pajamas! He had found Xbox pj pants at walmart that he wanted, but i searched 4 stores and could only find them in XL... I found a really cute Xbox tee shirt on Cafepress and got some pants to go with it. His last Xbox "red ringed", so the shirt I got says, "I Survived" and has the "red ring of death" on it LOL

I also got DH a tee shirt that says "Each Zombie Dead Is Another Man Living", he's sort of got a zombie thing going right now. He's mildly addicted to Call of Duty Black Ops, and he watches Walking Dead (ick!)

Love it! I'm a huge fan of silly shirts that are tasteful and not insulting. One of my favs for my DH was "If you can read this, Rez me". It's written upside down in World of Warcraft font (one of his fav games at the time). We also have "I see dead pixels" (spoof on 6th Sense) and my kids all have "The internet is broken so I'm outside today". We're kind of a geeky tech family so love tech geek tee's! :goodvibes

LOL the ring shirt is hilarious! I will have to look for my hubby since he has now survived 3 rings of death lol

my kids all have "The internet is broken so I'm outside today".

Ha ha! That's hilarious! When I went back later, and searched some more, I found one that had the red ring and said "I'm Outside The House. Go Ahead....Ask Me Why!" :lmao: Had I seen that one first, I'd have bought it instead. That's a running joke in our house.

We are a "geeky tech" family, too. Nice to meet ya ;)

Just wanted to share what I found out tonight. Looking on TRU site they have new Monster High dolls coming out called Skull shores line (similar to Gloom Beach) but it will have Gill (Lagoonas boyfriend) and also Clawd Wolfe is available as a single. Neither are available on line yet, of course.

Did you notice the create your monster kit? Enough to make two dolls. (Not the key chain thing It looked really cool.

Are there new Monster high girls out other than Abbey, Spectra and Toralei. I heard there are 2 more coming anyone seen them yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter