Thanks Uncle Sam! I'm going to Disneyland! PTR

Will do as soon as I find my camera! It is lost! :furious:

Jill in CO

:eek: I have mine but that doesn't account for the times we aren't hanging out together! I hope you find it! Otherwise there are plenty of Costcos around here where you could get a new one.

:eek: I have mine but that doesn't account for the times we aren't hanging out together! I hope you find it! Otherwise there are plenty of Costcos around here where you could get a new one.

I hope I find it. I need to shovel out this house and have a big bonfire. I am a pack rat!

Jill in CO

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and use your phone, really a camera can be a pita to carry

:rotfl:

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and use your phone, really a camera can be a pita to carry

:rotfl:

I hear ya....my phone battery just runs down so fast and doesn't take good pictures in the dark. :(

Jill in CO

Jill, in case I don't get back here, I hope you have a most magical time on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it and get many hints from you for our trip next year. :goodvibes

Jill, in case I don't get back here, I hope you have a most magical time on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it and get many hints from you for our trip next year. :goodvibes

Thanks Kathy! I'm sure the trip will be magical!

Jill in CO

We leave in the morning!!!!! How's the laundry? You all packed? Did you find the camera? :hyper:

I need to go throw my jeans in the dryer. I'm mostly (over)packed! I am taking way too much stuff!

I gave up on looking for a camera...I just stopped by Target on the way home and found a little Nikon point and shoot on clearance for $65. They gave me another 10% off since they only had the floor model left. I had a gift card leftover from Christmas combined with the 5% off with my Red card, I got the camera and a memory card for $50. Not too bad!

Jill in CO

YAY for packing. Makes the trip seem like......tomorrow.

THat's a shame about the camera. But it sounds like you got a good deal for a new one.

Have a great trip. Look forward to the TR.

Not long now! That's a good deal for a little camera. I'll have to make sure and charge mine over the weekend so it doesn't drop dead on us.

Not long now! That's a good deal for a little camera. I'll have to make sure and charge mine over the weekend so it doesn't drop dead on us.

Sounds good! Mine is charged and in my purse. Can't wait to get there tomorrow and to see you guys on Monday.

Signing out and going to try to get a few hours of sleep!

Jill in CO

I'm back! I got home at about 1AM today and have to fly out again tomorrow morning for a business trip to Philadelphia. I'm hoping to start the TR when I get back Friday or Saturday.

I had a great trip (except for the cold I picked up) and spent a lot of time with Alison and Fran who are the nicest people you will ever meet. :) I got to tour Olga's Suite at Casa Nuevo.

TTFN!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter