Thanks Uncle Sam! I'm going to Disneyland! PTR

I'm back! I got home at about 1AM today and have to fly out again tomorrow morning for a business trip to Philadelphia. I'm hoping to start the TR when I get back Friday or Saturday.

I had a great trip (except for the cold I picked up) and spent a lot of time with Alison and Fran who are the nicest people you will ever meet. :) I got to tour Olga's Suite at Casa Nuevo.

TTFN!

Jill in CO

Hope the cold doesn't last too long and safe travels to Phillie tomorrow.

I am anxiously awaiting your TR.

Welcome back!
and goodbye!
Can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm back! I got home at about 1AM today and have to fly out again tomorrow morning for a business trip to Philadelphia. I'm hoping to start the TR when I get back Friday or Saturday.

I had a great trip (except for the cold I picked up) and spent a lot of time with Alison and Fran who are the nicest people you will ever meet. :) I got to tour Olga's Suite at Casa Nuevo.

TTFN!

Jill in CO

I totally agree!

Glad you're back. Have a safe and successful trip in Philly. No rush on the TR; start it when you're ready. :goodvibes

We had great fun with Jill. Although Fran picked up the same cold. For those of you on my Disney Dream House thread I'm going to have to update it with her brilliant idea, the Olga Vacation Club! Here fore referred to as the OVC!

We had great fun with Jill. Although Fran picked up the same cold. For those of you on my Disney Dream House thread I'm going to have to update it with her brilliant idea, the Olga Vacation Club! Here fore referred to as the OVC!

Don't forget the OVC is copyrighted and trademarked. :)

Jill in CO

Brilliant! Where do I sign up???

:rotfl:

Don't forget the OVC is copyrighted and trademarked. :)

Jill in CO

Wow! You had time to copyright and trademark it all on vacation! :rotfl2:

Brilliant! Where do I sign up???

:rotfl:

Details to be released on the home thread. I'll have to work it out with Jill since she was the brainchild, but she gets the first opt in and developer points. The big drag is that it could be harder to book than the VGC since there is such limited availability although there are two booking classes. The bedroom and poolside sleeping. :rotfl2:

Hi neighbor! I am in Roxborough Park. Have fun in DL!! I can't wait to hit the world this fall.

I guess I never officially welcomed you back on your TR! So Welcome BACK! Can't wait to read all about it. Please send out the bat signal when you start writing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter