Thank you tag fairy but I'm a little confused?

Oh THANK YOU tag fairy gods. After 4 long years you finally found me!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I like the way your sponsor tag wiggles.

I like that too!! That's what I noticed first, then I saw my Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly was a horse of a different color! You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Holy cow!!! Look at that thing go! :lmao:
That's awesome Congrats!!!!!!:banana:

Wow! Congrats to all you "taggees!" :hippie:

I was just wonderin' through and happened upon this craziness! I've always wondered how you DISers got tagged. Too cool! :thumbsup2

DebºoºS;24154163 said:
OMG!!! I've been tagged:dance3: I know what it means! TU TF:lovestruc
Tag envy green fading,,,,,,,,,:bounce:

But now I'm green ::yes:: ...I guess only 2900 more posts and I'll get my very own tag! :confused3 :sad2:

I would LOVE to get some pixie dust, Tag Fairy?!!?! :rotfl:

:cheer2: :cheer2: Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm finally a popular kid, :lovestruc Now maybe some-one will pick me first for dodgeball. :cutie:

That's so funny...I was always hoping I'd be picked last for dodgeball...gosh I hated that game!

Mystery Solved: In the thread for "Stroller Boy's" shirt designs I had posted a statement about Pete's new buttons in his Signature. I had completely forgotten about this because I had done it on 3/13. :rotfl:

My short term memory is shot!!!!!:rotfl2: Regardless....I LOVE MY NEW TAG!!!!!!!! :love:

Thanks Tag Fairy:flower3:

Shannon

I KNEW you were going to get tagged for that one! LOL

That's so funny...I was always hoping I'd be picked last for dodgeball...gosh I hated that game!

doesn't matter if you get picked first or last you just need to know how to walk directly in front of the ball so you can sit out the rest of the game and talk to your gals or were we the only ones to do that:confused3

OH MY GAWD!!!!

I've been TAGGED!

What an honor!!!! I do believe in Tag Fairies, I do I do!

Thanks TF!

And I even know what lavender blue dilly dilly means! :rotfl2: My kids love that song and we all get in hysterics at the end!

So glad to see that the TF is a Podcast Fan! :goodvibes

I would love to save something witty and clever right now...but my cleverness tends to be spontaneous!

I want to congratulate everyone on all the new tags around here - sheesh - you actually do work at work for a few days & see what I miss!

And I even know what lavender blue dilly dilly means! :rotfl2: My kids love that song and we all get in hysterics at the end!

So glad to see that the TF is a Podcast Fan! :goodvibes

I would love to save something witty and clever right now...but my cleverness tends to be spontaneous!

I LOVE that song. Of course I love that movie too so there ya go!

I'll look it up 'cause I've never thought "Hey, I wonder what a Dilly Dilly is?"

ETA: It's actually an English song from the 17th Century. So unless you know Middle English, don't know what a Dilly Dilly is! Apparently it has been counted to have as many as 30 verses. Hmmm...Learn somethin' new every day! The Burl Ives version also was up for an Academy Award for the Disney film "So Dear To My Heart", but lost to "Baby, It's Cold Outside".

back to your regularly scheduled posting.

I LOVE that song. Of course I love that movie too so there ya go!

I'll look it up 'cause I've never thought "Hey, I wonder what a Dilly Dilly is?"

ETA: It's actually an English song from the 17th Century. So unless you know Middle English, don't know what a Dilly Dilly is! Apparently it has been counted to have as many as 30 verses. Hmmm...Learn somethin' new every day! The Burl Ives version also was up for an Academy Award for the Disney film "So Dear To My Heart", but lost to "Baby, It's Cold Outside".

back to your regularly scheduled posting.

:rotfl2: Ok....now your tag needs to be edited to "Knows entirely too much about Dilly Dilly...." That would make for a HILARIOUS tag!

While I love my tags and feel honored to have received them...no one ever understands the first one, so I wouldn't be too upset if that one was to be replaced....:worship: I'm just sayin'....:rolleyes1 :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter