Thank you tag fairy but I'm a little confused?

DisnyMama

<font color=blue>Can't keep my hands off of Pete's
:goodvibes I'm thrilled to get a tag, haven't gotten one in a really long time so :yay: :yay: :yay: !!! It's just, well, I don't mean to look a gift ..... in the mouth but what is the meaning behind it? I went and looked at all the posts I've written lately and I don't get it. :confused3

Don't get me wrong, I got a kick out of it but I just want to know what it means.

It's definatley a possibility that I am really slow on the uptake also!!:dance3:

Thanks,
Shannonprincess:

Congrats on the new tag!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Don't feel bad though, I have no idea what my tag means either.:confused3 :rotfl: But I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world. :thumbsup2 (well maybe for a podcast cruise);)

You dare question the Tag Fairy? :scared1:

You are a Brave DIS'er indeed! ;)

You dare question the Tag Fairy? :scared1:

You are a Brave DIS'er indeed! ;)

:goodvibes Maybe I should say that I question it only with the utmost respect (is that correct grammar?) to the tag fairy. :lovestruc

I tried to just let it go and just accept it without ??? But my quisical side just couldn't.

:goodvibes I'm thrilled to get a tag, haven't gotten one in a really long time so :yay: :yay: :yay: !!! It's just, well, I don't mean to look a gift ..... in the mouth but what is the meaning behind it? I went and looked at all the posts I've written lately and I don't get it. :confused3

Don't get me wrong, I got a kick out of it but I just want to know what it means.

It's definatley a possibility that I am really slow on the uptake also!!:dance3:

Thanks,
Shannonprincess:

:worship: Wow I love it!! Where you on the Wildeoscar thread Saturday night? I know I wore the refresh botton out....:confused3

Mystery Solved: In the thread for "Stroller Boy's" shirt designs I had posted a statement about Pete's new buttons in his Signature. I had completely forgotten about this because I had done it on 3/13. :rotfl:

My short term memory is shot!!!!!:rotfl2: Regardless....I LOVE MY NEW TAG!!!!!!!! :love:

Thanks Tag Fairy:flower3:

Shannon

Mystery Solved: In the thread for "Stroller Boy's" shirt designs I had posted a statement about Pete's new buttons in his Signature. I had completely forgotten about this because I had done it on 3/13. :rotfl:

My short term memory is shot!!!!!:rotfl2: Regardless....I LOVE MY NEW TAG!!!!!!!! :love:

Thanks Tag Fairy:flower3:

Shannon

Congratulations.:flower3:

I got my tags a few months ago....but the comments are from many years ago.

The bug reference is to a meal we ate on the outdoor patio at Rose and Crown in 2000....and shared with the Palmetto bugs or as I like to call them flying cockroaches.:scared1: I had to search my memory too.

In my case the Tag Fairy went back years and found old posts I had made. I think I must have gotten her/his attention from a post on this board though. I am just really thankful the Tag Fairy ignored the post I made on the different levels of toilet paper at the resorts. That could have been bad.

Thanks Tag Fairy for my tags.:thanks:

Apparently, the Tag Fairy never has liked me. :headache: Been here almost 6 years . . . nada . . . nothing . . . zip.

Is it sad that I knew exactly what it was referring to as soon as I read it? Yeah, I spend way too much time on here...

Congratulations.:flower3:

I got my tags a few months ago....but the comments are from many years ago.

The bug reference is to a meal we ate on the outdoor patio at Rose and Crown in 2000....and shared with the Palmetto bugs or as I like to call them flying cockroaches.:scared1: I had to search my memory too.

In my case the Tag Fairy went back years and found old posts I had made. I think I must have gotten her/his attention from a post on this board though. I am just really thankful the Tag Fairy ignored the post I made on the different levels of toilet paper at the resorts. That could have been bad.

Thanks Tag Fairy for my tags.:thanks:

:rotfl: I can only Imagine!!!!!

Is it sad that I knew exactly what it was referring to as soon as I read it? Yeah, I spend way too much time on here...

Yeah, you and me both! :laughing: Definately not sad, you just are either quick or have a really good memory!! Kuddos to you!!!:worship: :rotfl2:

Shannon

So now the Tag Fairy has been explained! I always assumed that each person knew exactly what their tag meant. I have wanted to question a few people re: their tag, but was afraid it was not proper DIS etiquette. Not sure if getting tagged by the Tag Fairy is a good thing though. I get the feeling being tagged can be somewhat embarassing depending upon what you write. Guess I'd better be extra careful! ;)

I've never been tagged either and I'm not sure that is a bad thing. :rolleyes:

So now the Tag Fairy has been explained! I always assumed that each person knew exactly what their tag meant. I have wanted to question a few people re: their tag, but was afraid it was not proper DIS etiquette. Not sure if getting tagged by the Tag Fairy is a good thing though. I get the feeling being tagged can be somewhat embarassing depending upon what you write. Guess I'd better be extra careful! ;)

I would say that probably 9 out of 10 times most people know exactly what their tag means and never have to ask like I did. For the most part folks can't wait to get "tagged" and cherrish their tags. I have only received one other tag before this one a couple years ago that I accidentally deleted :headache: and have been kicking myself ever since. So I am thrilled and excited to have this tag. So who cares about a little embarrasement every once in a while! :rolleyes1 :cool2: :dance3: It's all in fun!!!

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter