Thank you tag fairy but I'm a little confused?

And for all you tagless dis'ers out there . . . "Some Day Your Tag Will Come" (sing: 'Some Day My Prince Will Come') :grouphug:

Would it help too if I danced while I sang that??? I am sure I have a shirt I can hold out and dance with and add chriping birds to the scene (like Sleeping Beauty in the woods)

Would it help too if I danced while I sang that??? I am sure I have a shirt I can hold out and dance with and add chriping birds to the scene (like Sleeping Beauty in the woods)

Ahhh. That was such a pleasant visual . . . :lovestruc

obviously I have never said anything to impress the Tag Fairy :confused3 I'm just a boring old trip planner. I must think of some whitty ways to word my posts.......

:grouphug: I too am pretty whitless (if that is even spelled right) I feel your pain!!:hug:

OMG! The Tag Fairy took my suggestion for Corey! That makes TWO tags just this week which I have assisted the TF with! I think I need to be tagged "Tag Fairy's Apprentice!" :rotfl2:

Lovin' YOU, Tag Fairy!

Obviously you're someone who matters....pixiedust: so perhaps they should be offering the mickey bars to you....:mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

Sometimes I should just remain a lurker...:surfweb:

If the tag fairy could post visuals that would be a good one:rotfl:
I've heard through the tag fairy rumor mill that TFs like chocolate and cocktails.
You might want to bathe in cocktails and dip yourself in chocolate before dancing and chirpping.

DebºoºS;24421612 said:
If the tag fairy could post visuals that would be a good one:rotfl:
I've heard through the tag fairy rumor mill that TFs like chocolate and cocktails.
You might want to bathe in cocktails and dip yourself in chocolate before dancing and chirpping.

LMAO that would just be one HUGE mess! and I would be right smack in the middle of it :goodvibes

Help me Tagfairy

I lost the precious moving tag you gave me!

Its not displaying anymore

:confused: :scared1: :eek: :headache: :mad: :guilty: :sad2: :sad1: :scared:

Look at my post on page 16
Memories

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter