Thank you tag fairy but I'm a little confused?

Ok, maybe a silly question, but I'd SWEAR when Tag Fairy tagged me (thank you again), my tag was black. Now today I noticed it's green. Is this a little extra Tag Fairy dust being sprinkled my way, or am I reading too much into it?

A colorization is as good as a tag...consider yourself doubly-tagged!

Once, when I was being bad, all my tags were turned to grey. It was very sad.

A colorization is as good as a tag...consider yourself doubly-tagged!

Once, when I was being bad, all my tags were turned to grey. It was very sad.

Thanks! I could be wrong, but I really think it was black, once upon a time.

Does the tag fairy come to those of us from overseas? This Aussie girl wants a tag too:):wizard: :wizard: :laughing: Pleeeese tag fairy!:worship:

Try chocolate... or sarcasm. The latter will get you a tag like mine. Be Ye forewarned... ;) :rotfl2:

Ok.....Chocolate.....well I have half of an eaten cadbury crunchie easter bunny in the pantry (a bit melted cause of the hot Aussie weather) but the TF can have that if she likes....still tastes good...

Chocolate is her favorite dairy,
she likes it so much that it is scary!
this trait belongs to the tag fairy!
So watch out when eating your mickey bar
the tag fairy may not be far.........:tink:

I just realized that waiting for a tag reminds me of when the internet was first "invented" and you would sign on AOL. Remember that sound as it dialed up and you prayed that it actually connected? Then, you'd wait while it paused before it said, "You've got mail!" Waiting for the tag fairy is just like waited for that only it's "You've been tagged!"

Well I am certain that I won't ever get a tag..I think that the TF thinks my nick name is unworthy of a tag....*sigh* lol

Hello, I'm kinda still a rookie here, and I don't read through threads extensively because I'm at "work"...shhhhh....., forgive this stupid question, but what the heck is a "tag fairy"???

Is she related at all to Tinker Bell?:cutie:

Just posted this on another thread...

But Corey totally has to have a tag for the tube-licking dolphins comment! talk about a tag waiting to happen! :lmao:

I just spent the last couple of hours (thanks to a stupid fire alarm) reading this thread, and I laughed so hard I teared up on several posts. Keep 'em coming!!!

Speaking of fire alarms, want to know of a REALLY good way to get out of work for 30 minutes and stand in cold rain? Have someone in the deli burn bagels (yes, that's what actually happened)...the break would have been better if I had remembered to bring my car keys and Communications book...

obviously I have never said anything to impress the Tag Fairy :confused3 I'm just a boring old trip planner. I must think of some whitty ways to word my posts.......

Heck I'd settle for a green, purple, yellow, red blue tag...whatever at this point. The only tagless things I like are t-shirts!
Can the tag fairy be bribed, bought, pleaded with?? :love:

Heck I'd settle for a green, purple, yellow, red blue tag...whatever at this point. The only tagless things I like are t-shirts!
Can the tag fairy be bribed, bought, pleaded with?? :love:
Don't forget about tagless underwear! :lmao:

And last I heard, the Tag Fairy can be bribed with chocolate...

When I first joined I didn't understand and I was like Tags Shmags but now I feel like a little kid jumping up and down with my hand up yelling tag me tag me!

Don't forget about tagless underwear! :lmao:

And last I heard, the Tag Fairy can be bribed with chocolate...

Do you think this will work? :banana:
(borrowed from PhotoBucket)
choc20Mickey.jpg

Do you think this will work? :banana:
(borrowed from PhotoBucket)
choc20Mickey.jpg

Drat! Why isn't there a drooling smilie??? :scratchin

Needless to say, that would work on me, but alas, I am not the Tag Fairy...

But where could I partake of such a delicacy??? Happy birthday to me in October!!!

Drat! Why isn't there a drooling smilie??? :scratchin

Needless to say, that would work on me, but alas, I am not the Tag Fairy...

But where could I partake of such a delicacy??? Happy birthday to me in October!!!

That would be so nice for your birthday! I don't know who the original picture belongs to but I thank them. However, I had a cake ordered through the Wilderness Lodge and it had a white choc Mickey and Minnie just like that one in the picture on it. Don't ask how it tasted because we were so full we couldn't eat it but decided to keep it. Dh put it in the van and it melted in the Fla. heat within 5 minutes...pool of chocolate. There is a cake thread on the Dis in case you haven't seen it.

OMG! The Tag Fairy took my suggestion for Corey! That makes TWO tags just this week which I have assisted the TF with! I think I need to be tagged "Tag Fairy's Apprentice!" :rotfl2:

Lovin' YOU, Tag Fairy!

When I first joined I didn't understand and I was like Tags Shmags but now I feel like a little kid jumping up and down with my hand up yelling tag me tag me!

I didn't think it mattered to me either . . . until I got tagged, TWICE, as a result of this thread. I was so giddy and excited trying to explain it to my DH and DS8 - they just looked at me like I was crazy. :rolleyes1 I feel so special now.

Thank you, Tag Fairy . . . whoever you are. :flower3: And for all you tagless dis'ers out there . . . "Some Day Your Tag Will Come" (sing: 'Some Day My Prince Will Come') :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter