TGIF: The College Years

Mine starts next week (on St. Patty's day) It kind of sucks we only get a week though because for winter we got a month. I wish it was at least 2 weeks long.

haha well my break sucked.. i spent most of it at the dentists office >_< ,... are there redos?? XD

I'm officially studying abroad in Florence, Italy next semester!!!

I just got my acceptance email today, I am SO excited. :)

hey TGIF gang!!

i've had quite a hectic few weeks, between work, school winding down (the work load piling up) and my boyfriend distracting me by coming home two weekend in a row!! (not that i'm not thrilled to have him home!!)

i've only got 3 more weeks of class left :-)cheer2: ) but then it's exam time :-)scared: ) my ladt exam is on April 30 at 8pm!!! which, just my luck is the very last possible time slot!! BUT THEN I'M FREE!!!!!!!!

Free to work all day...:rolleyes1

I'm thinking of quitting my current job at AMC though, they've screwed me over too much lately. I may be able to get a waaay better paying job @ my moms wrk as a receptionist! :thumbsup2

How's everyone been??

& CONGRATS Laura on an amazing opportunity!!!! You are sooo lucky!!

Happy Easter Everybody!!

Tomorrow is my last day of Spring Break! :guilty: One of my roommates and her boyfriend came down to visit for a few days and they always hang out with me and my boyfriend so we got to show them around where we're from.

Hey yall!

My life has been CRAZY! Even with Easter Break, I am still busy busy busy! I saw a fellow study abroad-er... I am studying abroad in Italy/Switzerland this summer! I am only going for the 5 week trip and I am so nervous/excited!

Stay de-stressed you guys!

Wish I was destressed over my Spring Break... I'm working and still conducting research for my senior thesis. :( not much of a spring break.... can't wait till friday!!!

Ugh I'm so ready for it to be end of April. Biology is kicking my butt, if I get a D I will be darn happy. I've got to many concerts planned in April, plus starting to move. I have no time to breathe.

Hey everyone!!

So, I've come to the conclusion that the last stretch of this school year is HORRIBLE. for EVERYONE. three of my classes have pushed back final project deadlines because of how many people have been complaining!

if i can just make it... in a little over a month i'll be in italy :)

Hey friends, just checking in. :wave2: Hope everyone's doing well and and not stressing out too much....the end is closer than it seems! It's kind of scary to me actually, when I realize all my papers and projects are due at the end of the month and then finals are right around the corner! :scared:

Another fellow study abroad-er here, I'm going to London and Scotland with my college choir in January '09 and I'm already super excited!!!! :yay:

UGH, at least you guys are near the end! I still have two months left, my classes don't end until the end of May!

UGH, at least you guys are near the end! I still have two months left, my classes don't end until the end of May!

We end the third week of May here. Right now is actually a calm stretch for me b/c the midterms are done and we're still awhile away from finals. I am enjoying it while it lasts haha.

I have had a really tough week this week I had a ton of reading and an essay test and a huge term paper in a class I am not doing well in. So all I can say is TGIFT! (Thank God It's Friday Tomorrow)

We end May 1st! I however have left 2 bio quizzes (25 questions in 20 minutes, 2 chances per quiz), 6 essay questions, total of about 4 different labs, lab report (that I have no clue what the heck I'm doing), starting on a powerpoint for my group dynamics class, teach the group dynamics class, two papers to write in speech plus a presentation. My 21st is looking mighty appealing right now.

My last day of classes is May 1st as well. But then the next week is finals, booo.
April is omg!crazy!busy! for me, with four papers, two presentations, two plays (one I'm directing, one I'm teching), about 500 pages of reading, and at least 4 more quizzes. woot.
Plus my 20th birthday is in there as well. yayyy.

You guys finishing up so soon are lucky! My spring semester ends June 27th and them I am doing Summer semester! I graduate Sept. 30th though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter