TGIF: The College Years

My college runs an accelerated program. Meaning we get out with a bachelor's degree in 3 years as opposed to four. The sacrifice is, we don't really get alot of time off.

That's pretty cool, though. At least you'll have one less year in school! I actually have to take an extra year to finish my majors :rolleyes: How long is your summer vacation?

That's pretty cool, though. At least you'll have one less year in school! I actually have to take an extra year to finish my majors :rolleyes: How long is your summer vacation?

Summer is usually around 5 weeks. I had the option back in May when I finished the Associates to take a break and start my Bachelor's in October, or have a week off and basically go straight through into the bachelor's. Looking back on it I really wish I had taken the break as I'm REALLY burnt out from school, but the way I look at it is I finish up December 20th of this year, so I'll know by then if I'm in the CP or not, and then I'll be off to Disney at the end of January..........hopefully haha.

Summer is usually around 5 weeks. I had the option back in May when I finished the Associates to take a break and start my Bachelor's in October, or have a week off and basically go straight through into the bachelor's. Looking back on it I really wish I had taken the break as I'm REALLY burnt out from school, but the way I look at it is I finish up December 20th of this year, so I'll know by then if I'm in the CP or not, and then I'll be off to Disney at the end of January..........hopefully haha.

That's awesome! I've wanted to do the CP for years but I don't think I'll have the time. What positions did you apply for?!

Do you have anything planned?

HaHa! Well....I guess you could say I do...B.F. and I are just going back home. I'm getting my check-up for the dentist in...I'm also getting a haircut and highlights! And, I'm also getting the shot for Gardasil (spelling). I'm nervous about that one- I hate shots!

That's awesome! I've wanted to do the CP for years but I don't think I'll have the time. What positions did you apply for?!

Haven't applied yet, I'm going to be applying for Spring 09, once the application goes up in September. I'm strongly consider attractions, character attendant, and full service food and beverage for my choices.

I'm planning on doing the spring program too! It's crazy for me to think that in exactly one year from this very second, I could possibly be WORKING at DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Needless to say, come the 2nd week of august, I will be checking the site a couple times a day until the application process starts:)

I'm going for 1. hospitality 2. character attendant 3. merchandise... I would also happily work food&bev/really anything else as long as it meant I got to work for Disney!

Where is everyone?!

Hope yall are doing fine! I am having to go back to school today now that my spring "break" (i didn't relax at all!) is over.

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Break is over... :(
I slept until at least noon all break, which was LOVELY, and today had to wake up for a 9am class. boo.

BUT I have only 9 more days until Easter break! We have the Friday/Monday off, but my Thursday classes are already cancelled for that week, so I get to leave Wednesday night! XD. lol

haha yea, my break just started.. i dont know what to do with myself with all of this free time XD

i am so so jealous of people who are on break! i forgot how unappealing class was over break! haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter