Test Track down in February 2019??

FYI this appears to be fixed!!!

I couldn't book anything for Test Track at my 60-day window and I just booked it today without a problem. Booked for all 5 of us at once, no weird workarounds needed. Yay!

FYI this appears to be fixed!!!

I couldn't book anything for Test Track at my 60-day window and I just booked it today without a problem. Booked for all 5 of us at once, no weird workarounds needed. Yay!
Glad you were able to book! We have two Epcot days planned and our booking window opened yesterday. I ended up having to call because I couldn't get it to work for our family of five for either date. The CM on the phone said that it is not a glitch in the system and that the fast passes are truly taken??:confused3. She was able to book us for the later date in our trip but had to split up our group to overlapping FP times. It's so odd because I had no issues getting any of the other more hard to come by fast passes.

Concierge level can. The paid extras.
Actually, I first found out about this because the CL people were NOT able to book TT at 90 days out. They had to tell the CMs at Disney Special Services to book one at a time thru Feb.

It may be that they did book the one or two passes that WERE available in each window, though. That would make it tougher on everyone else.

Last edited:

Glad you were able to book! We have two Epcot days planned and our booking window opened yesterday. I ended up having to call because I couldn't get it to work for our family of five for either date. The CM on the phone said that it is not a glitch in the system and that the fast passes are truly taken??:confused3. She was able to book us for the later date in our trip but had to split up our group to overlapping FP times. It's so odd because I had no issues getting any of the other more hard to come by fast passes.
I don't think the CMs know. It seems like they see what we see. Club Level guests had to feed the DSS CMs the workarounds to get their Feb TT FP when they called in 90 days in advance. If you look in the CLub Level FP thread they had the same problems listed in this thread, but 30 days before everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter