Test Track down in February 2019??

TommyV813

Earning My Ears
Making FP+ reservations for Monday February 11, and Test Track wasn't an option, but everything else looked fine. No problems getting them for Thursday February 7 either. Possible scheduled down time?

Yep. From the very beginning, I was able to book FEA, and even now if I try to switch, I can switch to another FEA time, Soarin', the Character Spot, etc., but it says there's nothing available for Test Track.

Could it be that TT just filled up that fast? :(. I just checked Touring Plans and TT has numerous FP times up to the 9th of February

Not possible. I can get a FP for any time I want for Frozen and that's a much hotter ticket than TT. This was in the morning 74 days away (maybe 75??). There's no way just that one ride would completely sell out while everything else is still available.

Not possible. I can get a FP for any time I want for Frozen and that's a much hotter ticket than TT. This was in the morning 74 days away (maybe 75??). There's no way just that one ride would completely sell out while everything else is still available.
In most recent trips, FEA isn't as hot a ticket as TT is. The FEA fad has worn off for the most part it seems.

I really hope it's just a glitch in MDE, maybe call Disney and check to see if they can help with a FP? My kids are going to be so bummed if TT is closed the end of Feb

Last time I FP'd TT, it seemed to save very little time. Not sure if that is still the case. We are going to FP Soarin' and just get in line for TT.

Had the CM from DSS book my FPs and Club Level FPs and she, too had no luck booking Test Track for February (the 18th). However I will call tomorrow and see if it can be done booking 2 at a time . Who knows??

Yes!! I cannot do 4, but I can do two sets of 2. Bizarre...
Yeah, someone guessed they may be doing maintenance on one of the tracks, but why that would limit fast passes to two people, rather than just the total number allotted is beyond me.

Thanks for the heads up on this - I book for my February trip this Saturday. Glad to know there's a work around of booking 2 and 2!

Yeah, someone guessed they may be doing maintenance on one of the tracks, but why that would limit fast passes to two people, rather than just the total number allotted is beyond me.

FYI - There is only one track at Test Track. It’s either all or nothing when in it comes to ride maintenance and downtime for TT.

FYI - There is only one track at Test Track. It’s either all or nothing when in it comes to ride maintenance and downtime for TT.
Maybe they meant cars being serviced. I have no idea. It was just a guess as to maintenance causing the issue.

No times available for Test Track for a party of 5 on Feb 6th, even though I was online to book right as the window opened. I could book 3 but then couldn't book the other 2. FPs seem VERY limited for the whole month of feb.
(FYI, I just booked Frozen FP instead, so all 5 of us could get on. We'll RD TT! :) )

No times available for Test Track for a party of 5 on Feb 6th, even though I was online to book right as the window opened. I could book 3 but then couldn't book the other 2. FPs seem VERY limited for the whole month of feb.
(FYI, I just booked Frozen FP instead, so all 5 of us could get on. We'll RD TT! :) )

I wonder if you could have booked 2, 2, and 1 FPs for TT?

What on earth????? I just checked the TP FP+ availability for TT for February and there’s almost better availability for FoP & SDD. Next Saturday is our FP day so I guess I need to book TT right after SDD, FOP, and 7DMT?

Our FP window opened up this morning, and I couldn't find anything for TT from February 2-11. I read this thread and then went back and was able to book us in groups of two. There was plenty of availability when I did it that way. Not sure why that's happening, but I'm glad there is a way to work around it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter