Test Track down in February 2019??

Latest heads up: booked thru DSS.... 2/18 is our EPCOT Day and had previously been told by the wonderful CMs at DSS that they were unable to book FPs for Test Track. Soooo... told him about the two at a time thing. Did not work but...... he was able to book ONE at a time every 5 minutes for the 4 of us.!!! A glitch?? Yup but mission accomplished

I was one of the ones theorizing it could be maintenance issue. But now I wonder if they're tinkering around with the Fastpass system. :scared:
Trying something new? Who knows. This will be a long thread if the dearth of TT FP isn't relieved by the 60 day mark.
I'm glad you were able to find a work-around, @fredsgal :thumbsup2

And sure enough, they are OUT of FP at the 60+1 day mark:https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=10123554&postcount=1

(This chart updates daily so the link is always good).

Last edited:

I was one of the ones theorizing it could be maintenance issue. But now I wonder if they're tinkering around with the Fastpass system. :scared:
Trying something new? Who knows. This will be a long thread if the dearth of TT FP isn't relieved by the 60 day mark.

And sure enough, they are OUT of FP at the 60+1 day mark:https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=10123554&postcount=1

HMMMMM.... so I am super lucky to have these !!!

Just chiming in. Today was my FP day for my February trip. As reported above, zero availability for TT for a group of 4. Plenty of availability for 2 groups of 2. MDE wouldn’t let me make the two groups at exactly the same time, so I had to book them 5 minutes apart.

Thanks again for the heads up on this, OP!

My 60 day window was December 4th, TT was the only one I couldn't find morning FP+ for. I was able to book FP for 3 people though for 2 separate days but they were both mid to late afternoon. I just assumed Epcot was going to be insanely busy those days or something. That being said though, I kept checking throughout last week to see if I could change our one FP and land a morning one for the 7th and kept finding late afternoon to night for most of the week but now of course there's nothing.

Last edited:

Just a quick thank you for this post and to report that this is still happening. Today I reserved FP+ for 2 groups of 2, five minutes apart, as there was no availability for a group of 4 as reported. Without this post, I would've wasted valuable time trying to figure out what was going on instead of booking all my other FP+'s.

Thanks again for saving me that stress!

My 60 day mark was Dec 6th and I had to make seven individual FP reservations for our group. The only time we can all go together between our windows is exactly at 1:15 :crazy2:

It also looks like from the link above that those who had to break up into pairs could possible modify to all together.

My 60 day window opened December 8, and I was able to get FP for a party of 2 on Feb 12. Guess I was lucky to only be looking for 2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter