test Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muffy Jo, glad to see you drop by, how are things over at the Junction? :rotfl:

Yep, having to work does cut into my play time, but I figure I'm still lucky to be able to drop in during the day......that was on my job app..."I require at least several hours per day, out of the day to play with my test friends" :goodvibes

It rained really hard here for maybe 5 minutes and now the sun is back out...I see where it's raining up north, so no ballgame tonight......good, they can sit and ponder their sorry selves :furious:

I should give my doggie a bath, but not sure I feel like it..hmmmm...what to do, what to do........ :confused3

Hiya Jules, missed you up above while I was posting :goodvibes

Mac has some saliva glands that need retooling, so she is preparing for that..we all are praying hard and KNOW she is gonna be fine, maybe won't be singing opera for a bit, but will come out of it like new

A friend of Momma posted a picture of Mary Kay Letourneau with wavy hair and head posed sorta like a photo of Momma and said "see the resemblence"and then the conversation went on to whom others had said she looks like..... :sunny:

Yep, you got it, Vicki

You are not eavesdropping, you are one of the original bananas in the bunch...yes, we are quite chatty, but we like that about ourselves... :rotfl: plus we are fun, all incredibly smart, talented, beautiful and just plain NICE :cloud9:

So what's new schoolgirl? My son went and took some placement tests last night also. He scored high in language arts, places for honors in that. Next he is gonna see if he can slide his old SAT's in so he won't have to retake math, but we are not sure of that. Guess he has decided to make something of himself after being in the "real world of work" for several years. I'm very happy he is taking this path. He is way to smart to waste his brain.

Hairdresser attached me w/a razor, hair is only down to my shoulders now & trendy I suppose. As they say, it'll grow on me. At least the color came out right. What is up with this hairdresser speak of "carmelization", just say you're putting a few different colors in & it'll cost a few bucks more for cripe sake.:rolleyes:

mac - hoping for a speedy recovery!:thumbsup2 Hope your google went well.

Thanx for your support of my pirate...arrrgh...DH has very high pressure in his eyes & odd cupping/macular degeneration predecessor. So far he doesn't need the glaucoma drops but, has a very strong Rx & has to have extensive testing every 6 months to see if condition will deterioate. Has an education but finally relented & went to work in the Mill for the benefits & better pay. Most of the new hires have Masters Degrees! Anyway, he has a CDL & is a local driver of various rigs, equipment for the company. If his eyesight fails, he'll have to go back & work in the furnace (don't ask - it's really a crappy, laborious job).
Miz - I know who Vicki is on OTL, she has won several daytime awards - seems like a smart cookie & very attractive IMO.

sweetlovin - were you & Tony on the DP?LOL - lots of food, can't wait.

Mom ~ Glad to hear your son decided to go to school. Lucky for me I didn't have 2 take placement testing this time around since I took them when I was 18 (went for about 5 minutes back then, ok took 5 classes but close enough).

I don't really think you look a whole lot like her (think you are prettier ;) ), just guessed by the short blonde hair ::yes::.

KS ~ sorry to hear about your DH's eye issues. Praying everything will work out well for him ::yes::

seems like you and your family have been through a lot. you are a stronger person than I.

Well, just wanted to check in for the day. Hope you all have a pleasant tomorrow.

Sleep Sweet

xoxoxoxo

Jules :wave:

I agree, KS, dont compare anyone to someone that is notorious. It's fine if you are comparing a mean person to a notorious one, but not ME!!! Besides, as it is I have a hard time posting my picture (although, I was getting a bit more comfortable with it...not anymore.) I took the pics I posted of me down.

Anyway, KS yes we were on the dinning plan again. What ended up is that when I first booked both trips I had all three kids on the plan. Well, both trips I left one kid at home, since it was already paid for, TVT just used the missing child's credits. It's not said whether you are a child or an adult, so he was able to order off the adult menu just fine.

I agree about the different colors they do now, to make it look more "natural". I do one color highlights..and never again will they use me with toner!! It's too expensive to do different color highlights. Your hair sounds cute!!

Mic - Now, I'll have to watch One Life To Live to see if you do indeed look like Vicki.

Sweet Dreams Jules :wave2:

A friend of Momma posted a picture of Mary Kay Letourneau with wavy hair and head posed sorta like a photo of Momma and said "see the resemblence"and then the conversation went on to whom others had said she looks like.....

For the record..THANK YOU for saying I looked nothing like her. Not only did I think that was mean, I think the child molester is ugly!!

MizlurksaLot said:
Mom ~ Glad to hear your son decided to go to school. Lucky for me I didn't have 2 take placement testing this time around since I took them when I was 18 (went for about 5 minutes back then, ok took 5 classes but close enough).

I don't really think you look a whole lot like her (think you are prettier ;) ), just guessed by the short blonde hair ::yes::.

I'm off to shower and then bed.....

why thank you for the compliment....I always say I'm just "me" :goodvibes

Yes, he is going to try and get by with his math scores from before...he took SAT's 5 yrs. ago. I knew he would ace language arts, he is a wordy little brat....... :lmao:

night and sweet dreams to all :cloud9:

mickey4ver said:
Hiya Jules, missed you up above while I was posting :goodvibes

Mac has some saliva glands that need retooling, so she is preparing for that..we all are praying hard and KNOW she is gonna be fine, maybe won't be singing opera for a bit, but will come out of it like new

A friend of Momma posted a picture of Mary Kay Letourneau with wavy hair and head posed sorta like a photo of Momma and said "see the resemblence"and then the conversation went on to whom others had said she looks like..... :sunny:

Yep, you got it, Vicki

You are not eavesdropping, you are one of the original bananas in the bunch...yes, we are quite chatty, but we like that about ourselves... :rotfl: plus we are fun, all incredibly smart, talented, beautiful and just plain NICE :cloud9:

So what's new schoolgirl? My son went and took some placement tests last night also. He scored high in language arts, places for honors in that. Next he is gonna see if he can slide his old SAT's in so he won't have to retake math, but we are not sure of that. Guess he has decided to make something of himself after being in the "real world of work" for several years. I'm very happy he is taking this path. He is way to smart to waste his brain.

mic just a heads up on this for son.

if a student beginning college is 21 or over, the SAT is not required.

server is busy crap is getting too much. think i will slap it along side its head

i can't sit here trying to get on and talk with you.
i have wasted an hour tonight trying to get thru. yikes.

jules, this is your home, you come here anytime you want to.

i am sorry i missed you this time.
come back tomorrow and yak with me.

my surgery is next wednesday morning.
i should be fine.

gotta run to walgreens.
catch you later.

when is deena returning???

macraven said:
when is deena returning???

Tonight!!

We are back. Im actually glad to be home. We were gone 10 days and did so much Im exhausted.
Star Wars weekends were a blast. Evan got to see Darth Vader, Darth Siddious, a ewok, a wookie, Jedi Mickey and he got chosen for the Jedi Training academy! He got a little certificate for that. Disney was fun, Universal was even funner with our wonderful FOTL room keys!!

I need to go through my pics and I will post some.

so glad you are back deena.
we all missed you.

now give us a 3 page report on everything you did......

ok, how about one paragraph..... :goodvibes

Welcome back!! I'm sure your exhuasted. Glad to hear about all the cool things Evan got to do with teh Star Wars characters!!! :thumbsup2

Good morning..........welcome back Deena!!! Awesome trip it sounds like..

Gotta run this morning...will check in later

Mac, I think what I was trying to say about the SAT's is that the CC may just use the score from his old one for his math and he won't have to retest to see where he places in regards to a math course. I understand you don't need to take them now. Guess I should have gone to college so I could learn to write better.......LOL........ :teeth: I may even be misunderstanding what he explained to me about it also. At my age, confusion is a state of life. :crazy: ;) Your boys have all done college, so I may be testing your knowledge, stay tuned :wave2:

See ya after awhile

TennVolTony said:
Yeah?? What level will you help Nico get to today???? :rotfl:

Well, I found out last night what was happeneing. Nico was really never stuck on a level of Kingdom Hearts and while he was stuck on the Disney World racing game..I got back to him and he was stuck on the first level again.

Come to find out, he wasn't restoring the games to the levels I had saved them at. He was starting from the begining each time. I explained that I certainly don't mind helping, but if he keeps starting over, I'm not helping. I dont want to go back and rebeat the levels.

sweetlovin' said:
Morning Everyone

My goal today is to get done everything I didnt get done yesterday. :thumbsup2

oh dear, ocm threw the gauntlet down. now i have to do something.

i know, i will take todd to six flags today and play !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter