test Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

macraven

Proud Redhead
good morning friends.

skipping school today, have a repair man coming out, and no, it is not a plumber

ocm, sweetluving, whoever you are today, don't you have more than one tv?

then come on over to my house to watch AI tonight.
i will even clean up the house if you come !!

we have the boxed sets of 24..........a favorite of one of the sons here

two weeks ago, they killed the former president who really sells allstate insurance.

what is the world coming to??

macraven said:
ocm, sweetluving, whoever you are today, don't you have more than one tv?

then come on over to my house to watch AI tonight.
i will even clean up the house if you come !!

That would be wicked fun! I do hope we can meet up soon.

we will soon.

have you been released to go back to the gym yet?
it is difficult not to do a regular routine. hope the doc releases you soon.

morning all!

Yes, I am all talked out....can you believe it?!?! :confused3 I just don't know how that could happen!!!

ocm--if everyone you meet disappears then i am uninviting you to baltimore!!! If we have everyone dissapear we won't be able to have fun...although maybe...just maybe the people that dissapeared are having a party and waiting for us to come.....okay....you are invited again!!! :teeth:

off to get a certian little girl ready for pre school!

macraven said:
we will soon.

have you been released to go back to the gym yet?
it is difficult not to do a regular routine. hope the doc releases you soon.

Did I tell you I'm having another surgery?

pkasbohm said:
ocm--if everyone you meet disappears then i am uninviting you to baltimore!!! If we have everyone dissapear we won't be able to have fun...although maybe...just maybe the people that dissapeared are having a party and waiting for us to come.....okay....you are invited again!!! :teeth:

LOL! I cant say I blame you. I must be wicked scary if everytime I meet someone they run away!

sweetlovin' said:
First Adam now Deena! Dont go away with me, apparently I scare people off. :rolleyes2 :rotfl2:

Yep, that's me... :moped: jetting off into the sunset. Now, who is trying to :stir: on the thread?

Anyway, good morining to everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful week. They just completed a computer change for me here at work which is why I haven't been on lately. You might ask why haven't I used my home computer? Simple, DD 14 has learned how to burn music onto CD's. There is NO more free computer time.

Still doing year end reviews here. Back to the paperwork. Hope you all have a great day.

Adam

Big Dude said:
Yep, that's me... :moped: jetting off into the sunset. Now, who is trying to :stir: on the thread?

Anyway, good morining to everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful week. They just completed a computer change for me here at work which is why I haven't been on lately. You might ask why haven't I used my home computer? Simple, DD 14 has learned how to burn music onto CD's. There is NO more free computer time.

Still doing year end reviews here. Back to the paperwork. Hope you all have a great day.

Adam

You came back!! WHOO HOOO!!! Im not as scary as I look! :cool1:

sweetlovin' said:
You came back!! WHOO HOOO!!! Im not as scary as I look! :cool1:

testimonials_r7_c4.jpg

Quite the contrary my dear. You are actually very EASY on the eyes! :smooth:

Adam

Good morning my friends..........sorry I've not been as chatty as a certain someone on here...or someone'S it seems, but I couldn't get on this damn place last night and I finally just gave up and went to bed.

Glad to see momma hasn't scared everyone off.. :goodvibes and they have come back for more... :thumbsup2 of our delightful personalites.. :love: Good to see ya Adam

First thing at the office this morning ME....little old NEW me gets called into a meeting about the phone system in here and how the sales guys are answering my calls etc......seems the problem isn't with me, but them, and I was being asked for my input to straighten things out... :confused3 ...which I had to speak up, even though I felt a little odd doing so, but I was told to do so....so I did :goodvibes

The owner of this place is a pretty awesome guy and I think I could end up with a life here........so we'll see.......

Will check in later......yes AI for me tonight I'm sure...not into 24, but I do like House which is off until February I think, and I'm waiting for Rescue Me to come back on....I like that show too.

:wave:

and to get mushy here on a Tuesday morning.....I just want to thank all of you for the positive thoughts you sent my way when I was in my "bleak" mood and feeling sorry for myself....you guys are THE greatest friends and really by just wishing me luck and thinking good thoughts for me....well, you'll never know how much that meant..... :grouphug:

now, back to regular frivolity and insaneness....... :lmao:

Big Dude said:
testimonials_r7_c4.jpg

Quite the contrary my dear. You are actually very EASY on the eyes! :smooth:

Adam

Your so sweet. I must have talked about how wonderful you were for days. I loved meeting you. I cant wait to see you again.

mickey4ver said:
and to get mushy here on a Tuesday morning.....I just want to thank all of you for the positive thoughts you sent my way when I was in my "bleak" mood and feeling sorry for myself....you guys are THE greatest friends and really by just wishing me luck and thinking good thoughts for me....well, you'll never know how much that meant..... :grouphug:

now, back to regular frivolity and insaneness....... :lmao:

Hey, we are friends, that is our job. :love2:

Besides, you didnt knowit, but we did have a back up plan. If we couldnt get your spirits up, we were going to send Deena over to decorate your house with pads. :rotfl2:

And thats why I have been MIA. I have been shopping across Houston to stock on them for when the time was right. But now you are in a better mood and my house is full of pads :confused3 :teeth:
Oh well Im sure I can find some good use for them on another unsuspecting victim---er, um person in need.

4greatboys said:
And thats why I have been MIA. I have been shopping across Houston to stock on them for when the time was right. But now you are in a better mood and my house is full of pads :confused3 :teeth:
Oh well Im sure I can find some good use for them on another unsuspecting victim---er, um person in need.

OH MY!! Should I be worried? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter