test Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
edcrbnsoul said:
Good Morning Everybody.

And ewww you dont not look any thing like that Maryann beetoch.

Thank you handsome :love2:

Right, maybe they will leave it for AP holders or like Pam said charge for it with your ticket.

Personally, I think they shoudl leave it alone. I like the way it is that everyone can use it. As long as they dont change the way they do Baby Swap..I'll be ok. :thumbsup2

mickey4ver said:
Where's our boys? Ok Pam, gloat again today............ :furious: I will have Ed comfort me :lovestruc

Nope, won't gloat here.........I'll wait until the yankees win the whole thing! :teeth:

mickey4ver said:
Good morning friends!

Mac, they say a lot goes on behind closed doors, so I guess we'll be seeing first hand exactly what does happen behind those doors :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you are so funny mic........ :rotfl:

what happened, nothing.............

For Mac:

My baby makes me proud
Lord, don't she make me proud
She never makes a scene
By hanging all over me in a crowd
'Cause people like to talk
Lord, don't they love to talk
But when they turn out the lights
I know she'll be leaving with me

And when we get behind closed doors
Then she lets her hair hang down
And she makes me glad that I'm a man
Oh, no-one knows what goes on behind closed doors

My baby makes me smile
Lord, don't she make me smile
She's never far away
Or too tired to say: "I want you"
She's always a lady, just like a lady should be
But when they turn out the lights
She's still a baby to me

'Cause when we get behind closed doors
Then she lets her hair hang down
And she makes me glad that I'm a man
Oh, no-one knows what goes on behind closed doors
Behind closed doors

Ok you guys...I told Lee about the chick comparing me to the child molester. And he said that was mean, but he swears these two look alike. Now, I don't see it, but you tell me what you think.

nicole.jpg

bernbw.jpg

BTW - I have to say, Lee agreed that it was wicked mean to compare me to a child molester. Usually he tells me I am just oversensitive, but he agreed with me this time.

Isn't the creepy teacher/child molester writing a tell-all book? I smell money. Don't think it's a great idea to ever compare anyone to a less-than-stellar personality. My DH gets Eric Clapton, all the time. I used to get Melanie Griffith but, she's pretty funky looking these days & I'm just over the hill - but hanging on by my toenails, thank you very much.:)

Back from eye drs. He says DH's eye doesn't look any different that it did last time...come back in a month for regular 6 month checkup. We're antsy cause he has a problem that they monitor closely and he's supposed to watch out for any sudden changes in vision. The family dr. swears the cholesterol pills aren't supposed to cause that type of side effect. Called his nurse & said if he wants him to take med for it, he better call in something else. Do think it's related, started shortly after he started taking them...always something.

Too bad I'm going to get roots done, I'd have to do some plundering.:banana: Do like the kiddos home during the summer but, it negates the afternoon delight bonus of shift work.;)

Pirates are very hot! Enjoy J. Depp's Jack Sparrow (son of Keith Richards LOL) but is anyone else unsure of which way the charactar in Pirates leans...where's the rum?

hey lucy..........i'm home.........

ed, thanks for the song.
i do know that one.
it has been sung to me.................insert imagination here.

ocm, you do look hot in that pic.
you are much better looking than kidman

keisha, so no change in the eyesight, that is a good thing.

and the rest that was posted i completely forgot.
my mind is preoccupied today.

going to do lunch now.
who's in with me?

Awe thanks Mac. Anyway, I'm not in for lunch today. I have a wedding to go to June 25th and a dress that is a little on the tight side. So, I'm out for meals for a while.

edcrbnsoul said:
Well Mic if she going to gloat till then we have no worries.

Hey now!!!! I was trying to be nice and contain myself.....i just may bring my gloating face out! :teeth:

i hate posting this here as i don't want much attention over it at all.

saw the surgeon this morning and ended up there for 2 hours.

he called the radiologist for the report. i only had the ct done monday at 2ish and it wasn't going to be sent out until friday. so, had to wait 15 minutes for the fax.

surgery will be next wednesday june 14, flag day, isn't that nice....
at 6:45 am as out patient. the office girl gave me july 5 for surgery but as i was to leave, they stopped me and said the doc wants it next week. so now it is next wednesday.

it will only take one hour, 15 minutes he thinks. i have to be put out so my stay until i wake up will add some time to it all. he said figure on 4 hours from the time i am in surgery to release time.

surgery will be done thru the bottom of the mouth and back thru the duct to the jaw/ear. no cutting on the outside of the face as planned before. yay

one good thing about the surgery is i will temporarily lose my sense of taste. could be anywhere from 3-4 months. if i can't taste food, i won't overeat i am guessing. another yay.......

he is only concerned on a nerve the lingual one that he might have a problem with it.

now i am off to check that out on google.

talk later

oh yea, mr mac said maybe the rooms look better without doors.
and, once no kids live at home he said let's take the doors off...........
he is trying to trick me in feeling comfortable with no doors for the week.

it ain't gonna work i told him........

Just getting caught up, very busy day for the office today...please phone DON'T ring again for awhile.........

Mac, oh my, so sorry you must have surgery, but it is less invasive than you once thought, so you will sail thru like a champ....hugs, prayers, karma and lots of love coming at you for a good outcome.. :grouphug: Just yak here with us, we will keep your mind off the whole thing, thinking about stuff makes it worse for me, so if my mind is occupied it's much better

WOW, those shocks are well....just shocking! I'm figuring about the 4th of NEVER for the Yanks to take the season.......... :goodvibes Seriously, it is gonna be a close division.....lots of drama from now til September I'm sure. We will convert Pam yet to wearing red, white and blue :thumbsup2

KS, good new for your hubby. What eye problems does he have? Both my husband and I have eye "issues" so I understand where you are coming from. Both of our's are not serious at this point, just bothersome.

I did find out since we lost our dental/vision coverage when dh retired, that I can get just the dental thru my work, I don't have to take all the insurance, but can just subscribe to the dental portion! Much cheaper than what AARP was for a year for both of us. The company picks up 1/2 of it, so I'm happy bout that.

Nope, never looked like an star that I know of...well, yes I take that back. People stop me and say I look like a gal on One Life to Live...that has been going on for years, so I'm used to it..LOL

I feel your pain too Momma, I need to cut out nibbling. From my overall big weight loss, I've put on about 6 lbs. that won't now go away. But sitting on my **** all day at a desk does not help the cause.... :sad2: At least I'm maintaining the overall loss though, so I'm not spastic about it...just a little put out with myself. I guess I've plauteued (sp?) at what my body what's to be... :p

mic, this job of yours really cramps your dising time here.

take a week's vacation and come play all day here........ :rolleyes1

what's that you say, you like to eat and make the car payments.
gotcha
i understand now.......... :teeth:

maybe we should take a dis day and spend the whole day here.
mic- talke the phone off the hook :thumbsup2

ks- hope everything works out with your DH eyes.

mac- good to hear you got a surgury date, so you can be done with it!

Ok so here's what I got.

KS ~ DS has been through a lot. God Bless you both!

Rave ~ needs surgery. sorry to hear that. I'll be praying 4 you. When is it?

Some one compared sweet to a child molester. What?? WHO SAID THAT? That is horrible!

People say mom looks like a chick from OLTL. Viki (aka Erika Slezak)?

Ok, so I know I missed a lot. Sorry :( . See this is why I pop in and out so much. I decide to come back have a couple of not so great days, and have an awful time trying to catch up on everything (and I worry you guys will think I'm just not paying attention). You guys sure have a lot to say ::yes:: not that I don't love to listen ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter