• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TCD is proud to be an American!-July 4th at the Fort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an icon, but...
psychedelic+accordionist.jpg

Thanks again for another AWESOME trip report TCD!!!

TCD,

I've been lurking on this board for a while and decided to come out of lurkdom to tell you that as a direct result of your trip reports I want to camp at Disney.

We've never been to Disney and are saving up to go next year. Originally, we were going to pull the kids out of school for 3 days and go over fall break in October, but now I want to go camping there for 10 days over July 4th. My dd's birthday is 2 days after so it would be a huge birthday present for her.

We've only tent camped, but are looking into buying a used pop up now. I've convinced my husband that this is the way to go by telling him about your trip report. :banana:

How far in advance should I book a site? We won't know if we can camp there until we get a camper which hopefully will be soon.

Thank you so much for the fun and interesting read. I've enjoyed it.

Well, TCD, once again you have out-done yourself. I was out of town for two weeks without internet :scared1:, but was hoping for a good TCD report when we got back. I just finally made it all the way through. Loved it.

Still hoping to meet you one day at the Fort. Sadly, there's no trip in our immediate future. :sad1: But, we can't stay away too long, especially with reports like this one to remind us how great it is there.

Leslie

Does a guy HAVE to officially be an Accordian Playing Hippy to be able to buy those pants? I looked at Walmart and couldnt find those!!

What's that sign at #613?

hippie1.jpg

A closer view reveals that TCD is all set for his next stay. All he has to do is request site #613. It has a "no accordian playing hippies" sign. I stayed there and the sign works. Not a single accordian playing hippie showed up.
hippie3.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh my gosh. You people are hilarious.

Thanks for the report, TCD:wizard:

Being new and all, I just finished reading the original hippie,
I mean Spring Break, TR.

So, finally, I get whats going on. FUNNY stuff. :hippie:

Ok, I am not a camping board member (yet!) but this was an excellent trip report!

I think I have to get an RV so I can chat with you folks... funnier as all get with beer - how can I not? :lmao:

Well.....some people say "Oh my God!"
others say "Oh my Lord!"
But we say "Oh my beer!"

Im not saying we WORSHIP beer over the Lord.....but you can get the Lord 7 days a week, including and especially on Sunday.....sometimes beer aint available on Sunday, so a man's gotta have a plan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter