• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taking the DVC tour

So, right now they'd have only CCV and Aulani models? Anyone know what room size/types they have? For the CCV cabins, is it a model at SSR too or do you actually go to CCV for that? And I remember reading before, you can ask to see a room while at other DVC resorts, right? (Obviously based on an empty room to show)

When we did the tour in February, it was at SSR we saw models of CCV and PVB. It was a studio at PVB and I think a 2 bedroom lockoff for CCV. Not sure about seeing other resorts.

So, right now they'd have only CCV and Aulani models? Anyone know what room size/types they have? For the CCV cabins, is it a model at SSR too or do you actually go to CCV for that? And I remember reading before, you can ask to see a room while at other DVC resorts, right? (Obviously based on an empty room to show)

Couple weeks ago we did the tour at SSR. There are the models of PVB studio and CCV. The CCV model shows studio, one bedroom, two bedroom (two bedroom basically a one bedroom and studio combined). I understand there is a model available to view at AKV Kidani but we never made it over there (despite best intentions). I think there is a model at Boardwalk. I asked to see the actual model inside CCV and was told no, it would have to be on a regularly scheduled tour. I stopped by BLT and one of the nicest CM’s ever showed us a one bedroom that was open and not occupied. So yes, you can ask and they may or may not let you.

Couple weeks ago we did the tour at SSR. There are the models of PVB studio and CCV. The CCV model shows studio, one bedroom, two bedroom (two bedroom basically a one bedroom and studio combined). I understand there is a model available to view at AKV Kidani but we never made it over there (despite best intentions). I think there is a model at Boardwalk. I asked to see the actual model inside CCV and was told no, it would have to be on a regularly scheduled tour. I stopped by BLT and one of the nicest CM’s ever showed us a one bedroom that was open and not occupied. So yes, you can ask and they may or may not let you.

The BWV model rooms can be found right off of the boardwalk by Big River Grille, I believe. In April we just walked in at 8pm, they had a DVC CM showing the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter