SWAP WAS A SUCCESS!!! Come Swap Findings, Buttons & Beads of all sorts!

2 things:

1. My packages have been ready but I didn't get a chance to get them out until today. I am very sorry for the delay, but they are now out!

2. I got a package from Melissa! LOTS of great goodies in there... love it! Thanks so much!!!! My 2 year old daughter absolutely loves the big beads with the dots on them. She's been carrying them around everywhere!

I missed out on this one - but if you decide to do another please let me know!!! I would love to swap!

Hi there! If you are still interested, I could probably handle one more swap :) Just PM me your addy and let me know when you would like to do it ::yes::

Here is something i made with a bunch of stuff from each bag I have gotten so far!!

CharmedImSure001.jpg

I'm loving this swap thing!!

=======

anyone here read ADORN magazine?? I love this thing, and anyways the new issue has a fabulous article, where they send 3 artists a bunch of old jewelry, beads and such to see what each aetist creates with that they are given and stuff from their stash! I would love to do this sort of swap next!

Haha!! LOVE the legos!!!

I also got my package from Michelle!! :cool1:

Thanks so much!!! I especially LOVE the mickey head! Did you make it out of clay?

Hi hows everyones beads coming? I have sent out my things but have only recieved one, Michelle's? :confused3 :confused3 I wonder if I typed my address wrong? or if my post man decided to keep the others? :confused3 I am so impatient sometimes!:upsidedow

Hi hows everyones beads coming? I have sent out my things but have only recieved one, Michelle's? :confused3 :confused3 I wonder if I typed my address wrong? or if my post man decided to keep the others? :confused3 I am so impatient sometimes!:upsidedow

you didn't get mine?? I sent it out with Michelle's...

Nope. Just checked the mail :confused3 Maybe monday? I think I am just one state over from Michelle, so maybe monday:goodvibes

:( hopefully! I haven't gotten it returned to me yet, so maybe it's just slow...:confused3

WOOHOOO!!! i'm 3/3 now! I got yours today Janet! LOTS of great stuff! I can't wait to see what I can make next!!

I'm loving the SWAP idea!! Can't wait until the next one!! :woohoo: :yay:

Got Crissi and janets today, thanks! :banana: Waiting on Kristy's...sent hers out today too! Missy

so glad the mailman didn't keep them for himself! :)

Hi everyone!! Thanks for checking in! I have recieved word that several people have still not recieved their swap items, have you sent yours all out?? It would not be nice to be left out when you sent stuff to someone else AND in case you DID send something out, it wouldn't be nice to find out that it's lost somewhere in post office space :)

Please check and verify!

THANKS!!! :hug:

===========================================

DisneyMommyMichelle

Sent 3 got 3 so i'm good! Thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter