SWAP WAS A SUCCESS!!! Come Swap Findings, Buttons & Beads of all sorts!

you guys are going to hate me. I couldn't find the findings I wanted to send last night, so my envelopes may not go until tomorrow...

This was fun, no problems here with the delay! Whenever, I am so laid back !!! Look for it in a day or so...Missy :banana:

ok, found my stuff...I hope you guys don't feel shorted or anything... :( It's too hot to go out again, so I'll send them from work on monday...

janet715...don't know about doing it again...? what do you all think?

Rats! I can't believe I missed this one!
Will you be doing another?

awww too bad!!! we had such a small group :) hahahah!! I would be happy to swap with you whenever you are ready :) I am constantly rotating stock, so I have a lot of everything laying around ::yes::

I hate I missed this one.

I didn't have a lot of loose beads.

I use a lot of crystals.

Janet!!! Yours is heading out tomorrow and I got one in the mail yesterday!!! :yay: :yay:

Hope you guys like yours! I will be the first to admit that I sent mine nowhere NEAR as organized as the one I recieved!!!!

I haven't had a chance to look through it all, just wanted to let you know I got it though!!! :hug:

Uh-oh! Organization is involved here? :scared1:

How exactly was everything organized? I just kinda threw it all in the envelope. :rotfl:

Hey Michelle I got it!!! Great things! Thanks so much, this was lots of fun. My envelope to janet will be on its way out tommorrow!

Janet! that's exactly what I did too!!! :lmao: But the one I got was all seperated into little baggies and was just soo put together!! (from Mena) I was soo amazed!!

wow, michelle, thanks! our receptionist here came up to me and said "are you cryssi?" to me, and showed me the envelope. I was cracking up. The reason she knew it was me is b/c I'm the only mickey freak here, so putting mickey on the front was perfect! LOL

Ok, well now I feel terrible that I'm a super slacker b/c I forgot the envelopes AGAIN...the stuff is sitting in my sewing room...I promise...tomorrow!

:lmao: hahaha!! i totally forgot the name when I put the address on and then it was too late b/c i was at the post office!! :earseek: I'm glad you got it though! i was soo worried!! :lmao:

no worries, it's great!

missy, just got yours, too! I love my new random stuff you guys...I shared with our receptionist...share the wealth! I know you said put whatever, but I'm afraid my bags won't be as stuffed...I'll do my best...and yes, tomorrow...sometime...hopefully...

yaay! i don't care when it comes or what's in it! It's fun to get mail and it's fun to see what i can make with the goodies! :yay:

ok girls, they just went in the mailbox. I don't know if its been picked up today already, so they may not go until tomorrow...but, they are out!

I missed out on this one - but if you decide to do another please let me know!!! I would love to swap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter