SWAP WAS A SUCCESS!!! Come Swap Findings, Buttons & Beads of all sorts!

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
We have a couple people interested in swapping Beads and stuff!

The envelope size should be 6x9.

In order to keep all the contents from spilling out on the person when they open it, I put my stuff into a gallon ziplock bag first :).

I will close the list to joiners on August 15th :) So join us in the fun!! :banana: :banana:

I will keep track of everyone in involved in the first post!
DisneyMommyMichelle
Cryssi
Mena292

me! I always say I'm going to get in on a swap and never do...beads and findings I can totally handle... ;)

I'm thinking we can do one of those fill an envelope swaps. Nice and easy :) That way you fill it with beads, buttons, findings and anything the beader in you has around :)

I was thinking a 6x9 kraft envelope. They are the brown colored ones. When I swap beads and things, I usually put them in a gallon sized ziplock baggie, so that they won't go pouring everywhere if the envelope gets a small tear in it or something in transit :)

we could just probably ask each other what we have...since it's just the 2 of us...:rotfl:

sounds good, though. set it up. I won't be back until the 10th, so don't end it before then! lol!

Hi, I am not sure what is involved? I think I would like to try. I sell mystery lots of beads on ebay. Is is that kind of like a swap, as far as what I put in it? Is there a money amount? or just what i have lying around that I won't use? I want to make sure what I give is fair for someone elses. i would hate to short change anyone. Thanks missy

Hi there! Welcome aboard!

We just fill the envelope size stated with beads, charms, findings, the sort of thing a crafty beader could use :) Then we swap. No money amount, just what fits into the envelope :) There is no money exchanged since we will all be paying postage on the envelopes!

IT's just a way to freshen up your stash :)

full_0129_Manilla_Clasp___Open_End_Envelopes.jpg

The Envelope size should be 6x9 :)

hahaha! It looks like it's only us! I even headed over to the main SWAPS board on the Community board and posted a link, but no takers :)

As of now there are 3 of us! So do you guys want to swap with everyone (we each send out 2 envelopes) or just swap with one? Let me know!

PS-->

How was vacation?!??!?!

2 envelopes are ok...I'll have to dig through my bead boxes...lol

vacation was awesome! I found mickey! (see sig) I'm working on a TR...

mailing 2 is fine for me also. Do you fill the bag? I am going to have to measure an envelope that is that size...I am so excited...I am going to start tonight. Do I put in opened packages of stuff? or only closed? can i do both? Thanks! Missy

Put in anything! Loose beads, nothing new is necessary. Fill it up as much as you can :) Just make sure it's sealed up tight!! I'm soo excited! I have to start tonite too!! :yay:

i'll have to pick up some envelopes at target tonight...i'm worried that i won't have enough to really stuff the bags...hmm...I'll have to assess tonight...

Just put in as much as you can :) No biggie :) I love getting new stuff, no matter what it is! :laughing:

I'm a sucker for mail!

hey hey, where do I put my address? If you can send me your guys addresses before 4:30 I can get them in the mail today! Otherwise tommorrow afternoon! thanks missy

hope you guys got my pms too...I'll do my best to send out tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter