Survivor 36: Ghost Island

My question of the night: Something I have noticed happening more and more as each season went on:

Are the castaways not allowed to pack a bathing suit anymore? WHY is everyone in their underwear? I remember back years ago, when the one crazy guy would prance around in his underwear (each season seemed to have one)...I notice now all the girls are in their bras and panties and the men are in their boxers. No more bathing suits. AT ALL

yeah. it's annoying and the guess is that the show promotes that, thinking it's some sort of sexy...but not so much.

So I'm getting a little tired of this maneuver where a player says they're playing an idol for someone, then they try to read the reactions of the others, and then they switch. Enough of that garbage. Once you say you're playing the idol for someone, that's final. Poker players don't get to say "All In" in order to see the reactions of the other players and then switch.

Jeff, stop this garbage please.

First, Russell Hantz is the most overrated player to ever lose the game. Any time a player starts talking about Russell Hantz they lose credibility with me. I assume they've never watched the game outside of the seasons that the production team suggested they watch after they were cast.

About last night, I didn't care much for Michael during the pre-season but I REALLY wanted that double immunity bluff to pay off. I also liked that he was trying to read the other player's reactions when he announced who he was playing it for. Good job on the editing too, it should have been a foregone conclusion that the five would vote together but they made it interesting.

It looks like they had bathing suits in the cast photo. I don't doubt that some players also just want to show their bodies off on TV. I also suspect there's a practical reason for rotating through the few items of clothes that they have.

I also liked that he was trying to read the other player's reactions when he announced who he was playing it for.

Sorry but I vehemently disagree. It's really, really stupid. Go to Vegas and play a hand of poker. Trying faking a move to see reactions, let me know how that works for you.

Sorry but I vehemently disagree. It's really, really stupid. Go to Vegas and play a hand of poker. Trying faking a move to see reactions, let me know how that works for you.

Yeah but once your hand is off the chips you cannot change the bet. So when he let go of the idol, all bets are off

I always worry about wardrobe malfunctions. I think the ladies should all be wearing one piece swimsuits.

I just told my husband last week that I am tired of the underwear. Get over it Survivor. Nothing the majority of the viewers wants to see.
I would rather see a good fitting swim suit, than the Victoria Secret Bra's and the bad Haines underwear the guys are wearing. Also, why the heck, would you wear a sports jacket to a tropical island. That makes zero sense.

This season I swear I am seeing someone new each episode. So much for the big clue of giving the person a lot of air time, that is going to be voted off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter