Super Bowl Predictions?

How did not think Minnesota would fold this bad. But rather play Philly the MN in their house. V

Super glad one PA team will make it. So happy for my mom.

And I understand supporting a team do or die. My first Steelers shirt, that I begged for as a child, was Kordell Stewart.

I hate the Patriots, I really do. But they played a good, clean game and their talent is indisputable. Hoping the Eagles destroy them!

And I understand supporting a team do or die. My first Steelers shirt, that I begged for as a child, was Kordell Stewart.

I hate the Patriots, I really do. But they played a good, clean game and their talent is indisputable. Hoping the Eagles destroy them!

Hate us but we coming for sure. GOAT!!!! Much respect Eagles killed it

I guess I can't understand hating a team. I enjoy the sport. Like to see a good team and a good game. I have season tickets for both the Steelers and the Jags. I like the Jags way more than the Steelers. Truethfully I don't find Steeler fans fans of football, in general. They are fans of the Steelers and that's all they know. I would have loved to see the Jags win today. But I knew the odds were very slim, even when they were winning. The Patriots are a well oiled machine. Amazing really. One of the best ever.

Right. In the end it’s entertainment nothing more so if ppl are no longer entertained by seeing the same show over & over, its not personal.

I don't even have words for this comment. I can't speak for every football player that has ever played, but I can safely believe that the vast majority of men who play this game, from as early as high school on up, do not consider what they do to be "entertainment" or a "show". Or maybe it's just certain teams/players (ahem....Patriots....cough...Alabama...) that believe they are more than that.

At any rate, congrats to the Patriots and Eagles - can't wait to see this matchup in the Superbowl!

I guess I can't understand hating a team. I enjoy the sport. Like to see a good team and a good game. I have season tickets for both the Steelers and the Jags. I like the Jags way more than the Steelers. Truethfully I don't find Steeler fans fans of football, in general. They are fans of the Steelers and that's all they know. I would have loved to see the Jags win today. But I knew the odds were very slim, even when they were winning. The Patriots are a well oiled machine. Amazing really. One of the best ever.
I actually hate several teams, lol. I hate the Bengals the most.

I think my biggest problem with the Patriots are the cheating scandals. They don't need to cheat. And I'm bitter that they're the ONE team that year after yeat, I can't depend on the Steelers winning. Any other game, I go into Sunday (Monday/Thursday) with the attitude, "Yeah, we've got this." When it's the Patriots, it's "Ugh, do I have to even watch this game?"

And I don't generally watch other teams, that's true. I'll watch Eagles or Packers games if they're on because I like those teams too. Or if one of my brothers' teams are playing (Giants and Redskins). But I don't go out of my way to watch other teams.

I don't even have words for this comment. I can't speak for every football player that has ever played, but I can safely believe that the vast majority of men who play this game, from as early as high school on up, do not consider what they do to be "entertainment" or a "show". Or maybe it's just certain teams/players (ahem....Patriots....cough...Alabama...) that believe they are more than that.
Perhaps that’s not how they see themselves, but that really doesn’t matter. It’s an entertainment industry, otherwise media markets & all that stuff wouldn’t matter.

At any rate, congrats to the Patriots and Eagles - can't wait to see this matchup in the Superbowl!

The fact is it is an entertainment industry. People buy tickets to go see a game just like they would a show. When they buy a ticket, they aren't guaranteed to like said game or the movie or show. They can go to the snack bar for overpriced cold hot dogs, warm drinks, and stale popcorn just like the movies. If people get bored with a bad movie or a bad game, some of them will leave. Others will stay until the bitter end. People also watch shows and football on TV. The TV pays for them both and hopes ad revenue will offset the cost and generate a profit. The bottom line is it is an entertainment industry.

Last edited:
Fly Eagles Fly!!

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!!

As I said last Monday, I'm so happy to be so wrong. Foles played a great game, as did the rest of the entire team. Aggressive, from start to finish. I can't say I'm fully trusting of Foles yet, I suppose I never will be, but if he can play as solid as he did last night, I feel good about the matchup with the Patriots. Brady is a statue, he can't move out of his own way. Hit him early and often, over and over and over. Stay aggressive from start to finish...that was the mistake the Jags made. They went into a conservative gameplan in the second half, they had a very good chance to win that one if they had stuck with their first half plan. Keep your foot on the gas.

They're going to need more than Crisco to protect the light poles if the Eagles win next Sunday.

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!!

As I said last Monday, I'm so happy to be so wrong. Foles played a great game, as did the rest of the entire team. Aggressive, from start to finish. I can't say I'm fully trusting of Foles yet, I suppose I never will be, but if he can play as solid as he did last night, I feel good about the matchup with the Patriots. Brady is a statue, he can't move out of his own way. Hit him early and often, over and over and over. Stay aggressive from start to finish...that was the mistake the Jags made. They went into a conservative gameplan in the second half, they had a very good chance to win that one if they had stuck with their first half plan. Keep your foot on the gas.

They're going to need more than Crisco to protect the light poles if the Eagles win next Sunday.

Well first they are not playing next Sunday they are playing February 4th.

Second kinda think Brady knows a bit about how to play. This will be his 8TH, yes 8TH, Super Bowl. 5 rings, 4 MVPs so I think he could do it again.

3rd - really they have to grease poles so idiots don't climb them!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

4th- no one can argue Brady is not the GOAT!!!!

5th - I would like to thank Philly, did not want to play MN in their home field on that big a game.

Onto Minnesota!!!

Well first they are not playing next Sunday they are playing February 4th.

Second kinda think Brady knows a bit about how to play. This will be his 8TH, yes 8TH, Super Bowl. 5 rings, 4 MVPs so I think he could do it again.

3rd - really they have to grease poles so idiots don't climb them!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

4th- no one can argue Brady is not the GOAT!!!!

5th - I would like to thank Philly, did not want to play MN in their home field on that big a game.

Onto Minnesota!!!

1. Uh...yeah...this Sunday is January 28th...so next Sunday is February 4th. So actually, they are playing next Sunday. Just sayin'

2. Who ever said anything about Brady not knowing how to play?? I certainly don't recall saying that. If you watch the Patriots and have watched Brady, one thing that's noticeable about him is that he's not mobile...at all. He may well be the G.O.A.T, that's hard to argue, but he's not mobile. And contrary to what people seem to think, he has lost games. It has happened. One thing that gets him off his best-of-all-time game is pressure in his face...early and often, straight up the middle. The Eagles have one of the best, if not the best, defensive lines in the NFL. There's no denying how great he has been for a very long time, but he's not Superman.

3. Yes, because we all know that fans in Boston would just politely golf clap when they win titles. Philly fans have passion for their teams, not many other cities can say that.

4. Yeah, and ?? He probably is. Doesn't mean they shouldn't play the game.

5. Careful what you wish for. The Eagles are a far better team than the Vikings.

In the end, the Patriots may well win this game. Remember, the Eagles are riding in with a journey-man back up QB. Take Brady out of the game and put Brian Hoyer in and you'll get the idea. That's going to make it one incredibly hard challenge for the Eagles. But I don't think they are dead meat by any stretch.

Sorry but next Sunday is the 28th, February 4th is the Sunday after that. Unless there is time warp in Minnesota.

It is well known he runs like a cow stuck in mud, but he has one of the quickest releases in the NFL

Yes we do golf clap but only with white gloves on.

Play on, play on. Either way it is will be epic!!

Pats are are great road team.

Brady's mobility is the absolute least of Pats fans concerns. It has never hurt him. Teams used to think they had the winning formula against Brady by putting a ton of pressure on him. That was before he had Cooks. With that deep threat, that adds another dimension he hasn't had since Moss. Philly will have to adjust. If they try to attack Brady, he'll tear them apart with short passes up the middle to Amendola, Hogan, Burkehead.

The biggest advantage I give the Pats is having 2 weeks off. That gives Gronk the time he'll need to come back. Plus it'll give Brady's hand plenty of time to heal up.

Philly's win was very impressive, but I wasn't sold on the Vikings. They were on way too much of a high after beating the Saints.

Sorry but next Sunday is the 28th, February 4th is the Sunday after that. Unless there is time warp in Minnesota.

So now I'm really confused. If next Sunday is the 28th, then what is this Sunday coming up??? Have you been riding in the DeLorean again?? :D

EDIT: Again, no doubt about Brady's abilities. And yes, there are ways to beat a bull rush up the middle. But the Patriots have actually lost football games...this year even. They are not invincible. Jacksonville had a realistic shot at that game...credit to New England for adjusting, but also poor job on the Jags part in the second half. This game can be won by Philadelphia.

So now I'm really confused. If next Sunday is the 28th, then what is this Sunday coming up??? Have you been riding in the DeLorean again?? :D

No the Sunday coming up is next Sunday the 28th. The Sunday after that is the February 4th.

So if I say I'll se you next Sunday you mean 2 Sunday's away?

Let's do the time warp again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter