Super Bowl Predictions?

Why wouldn't they? It is the best match up possible given the remaining teams. The host team playing in a Superbowl against one of the most hated teams in the history of the league, that is a dream for them.

I agree Minnesota v New England is the NFL's dream match up this year. Too bad some over eager flunky posted the graphic on their FB page too early.

If Minnesota wins, I wonder how many tickets would be allocated to Vikings fans. Would they get extra for being the host?

New England sucked. I’m not against them in any way as a team but they played a crappy game.

And yet... Jags just sucked a little more.

Seriously get over it. Brady has been the QB since 2001, in that time 17 Super Bowls & he has played in almost 50% of them. And won 5 of them, enough already.

I said in this thread on Jan 10 it will either be a all Pennsylvania Super Bowl or a repeat of super bowl 39

Seriously get over it. Brady has been the QB since 2001, in that time 17 Super Bowls & he has played in almost 50% of them. And won 5 of them, enough already.
I’m over it. Just saying they didn’t play well. Has nothing to do with the Jags (I’m not a Jax fan at all). For being such a superior team they certainly didn’t dominate in any way.

Patriots are the best. Hopefully not the best this year when they play the eagles. Eagles once again will be the underdogs. Patriots will be hard to beat like always.

Patriots are the best. Hopefully not the best this year when they play the eagles. Eagles once again will be the underdogs. Patriots will be hard to beat like always.

This games not over ...and I’ve got the house on Minnesota!

I’m over it. Just saying they didn’t play well. Has nothing to do with the Jags (I’m not a Jax fan at all). For being such a superior team they certainly didn’t dominate in any way.

Only the final score matters and the Patriots’ game has always been to outplay teams in the 4th quarter. I agree they didn’t look well, but they will grind you for a full 60 minutes ....youtube some of their workouts. No group of players EVER works harder than a Belichick player and I’ve watched it for 17 years or so.

Only the final score matters and the Patriots’ game has always been to outplay teams in the 4th quarter. I agree they didn’t look well, but they will grind you for a full 60 minutes ....youtube some of their workouts. No group of players EVER works harder than a Belichick player and I’ve watched it for 17 years or so.

I moved to NH in 2001 - the first year Brady played, so I've only been a fan since he's played. I rarely remember a game where they dominated the entire game and I felt complete confidence the whole time. It seems to me that what seperates them from everyone else is the 4th quarter, the endurance, the drive, the absolute anger at being behind or will to win in the end that makes the difference. I mean really I'm only a casual football watcher, but it seems like there are first half teams and second half teams and the Pats have always put more emphasis on being a second half team.

I moved to NH in 2001 - the first year Brady played, so I've only been a fan since he's played. I rarely remember a game where they dominated the entire game and I felt complete confidence the whole time. It seems to me that what seperates them from everyone else is the 4th quarter, the endurance, the drive, the absolute anger at being behind or will to win in the end that makes the difference. I mean really I'm only a casual football watcher, but it seems like there are first half teams and second half teams and the Pats have always put more emphasis on being a second half team.

....and it’s a lesson well-learned for anyone in everyday life

It ain't the stats it is the final,score

I will shut up after this, but you mentioned endurance. Endurance is the ship that Sir Ernest Shackleton led in one of the greatest feats of human survival known to modern man -PERIOD. If you don’t know the story, look it up it will be time well spent. Leader = Shackleton. This is important because Shackleton is clearly a role model for Belichick. Before the Patriots won their first Super Bowl Belichick showed this survival story to his team, teaching them when all is lost and left for dead, a person must find inside themselves the power to endure. The rest is history.....

So do you have alternate housing !!!

Well ...it’s actually my wife’s and I haven’t told her yet! No worries, I’m playing with Monopoly money. I wrapped up my Pick ‘em pool win for the season with the Pats game -taking Jax +8.5. It’s a $6k pool, so I stand to take a good chunk of change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter