Summer's Planning Journal 08/20 Update 08/10/07

oh my Summer, I have tears in my eyes after finally getting to see your wedding video.. it was so beautiful, so touching, so perfect. your gown was lovely and so are you! after all these months of chatting online, it was great to hear your voice! and Steven's too - you're on your dream honeymoon right now - hope it's everything and more than you wished for..

can't wait for photos and your TR!!!!!! and did your Mum like the hankie??

Michelle :cloud9:

Just looked at the pictures from the link. Thanks a lot. Now I am just waiting to see her video. See looked absolutely stunning in the pictures. Hope you both are having a wonderful time on your disneymoon. Talk to you when you get back.

OMG!!!! Summer...you are a STUNNING bride!!!!! :bride: Just Goegeous!!!
I am sooo glad that someone posted the link to your pics! I can't wait to see more! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon! :banana:

Summer's wedding sneak peek video is up online!!!!!!!! www.stvsvideo.com

You looked amazing Summer!!!!!!!! everything looked perfect!!!!!!! and what a gorgeous cake!!!!:goodvibes hope you are having a fabulous honeymoon!!!!:love: Congrats!!!

I"m a lurker and would love to see her video - could someone PM the password?

Thanks so much

Thank you for the link to the small batch of pictures. My favorite is them on the beach outside the pavillion. Summer is going to come back and notice a difference in the number of posts she left with and then comes back to! She will be a while reading all of these. :surfweb: Summer, You are so pretty! I love your dress!

Oh:thumbsup2 I just watched the video. Thanks Dee slack for the username and password. She looked absolutely beautiful and it was nice to hear her voice too. I can't wait for more pictures. And Summer when you read this I cried when they showed you and Steve doning the sand ceremony. It was very nice. I remember when I got married (almost 11 years now) and it brings back such warm and fuzzy memories. I hope you guys are having fun as husband and wife and many, many more years to come.:grouphug:

OMG!! I actually teared up. Summer you looked beautiful! Congratulations!

Summer! You looked absolutely beautiful!! :bride: All the trouble you had with the original wedding dresses was totally worth it since it brought you to the one you ended up wearing. It is absolutely stunning!!! I especially love the photos of you by the water. I hope you are having an amazing honeymoon and can't wait to see the video! :banana:

oh my , could someone please send me the pw also. I can't wait to see her
beautiful video. I'm sure shes lovely,,

June

I have finally been able to see the video and I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, as it was beautiful!!!
Summer & Stephen....Congratulations!!!
May God Bless this marriage for eternity!!!!

OMG!!!!! I haven't been keeping up with Summer's journal because I knew she was gone, I come back today to check in and there's a video (somebody PM me the password PLEASE :worship: ) and Randy pics.

The pics are gorgeous and summer is even gorgeouser!:rotfl: Summer I hope you are enjoying yourself! You and Steven enjoy your time in Wonderland!

CONGRATULATIONS!

anyone still needing the info, please pm me (sorry, being a bit lazy, but it's much easier to do it this way).

I just watched the video! :yay: (Thanks Dee!) Oh my gosh! I got all misty eyed! Summer - you looked just divine! Steven was such a handsome groom and the ceremony seemed so romantic! I can't wait to hear all the details! I hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon. Congrats! I wish you an eternity of happiness!pixiedust:

wow, summer, you both looked so happy and so in love, cant wait to hear all about it when you get back!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWE I just watched the sneak peak....How beautiful! I can't wait for more when you get back Summer. You were absolutely gorgeous! you could have worn a paper bag and been gorgeous. :goodvibes

Enjoy yourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter