Summer's Planning Journal 08/20 Update 08/10/07

Summer - I was so glad that you "checked" in. So happy for you and Steve. Have a great cruise and talk to you when you get back. Can't wait for all of the details and pictures. pixiedust:

Is it today or next Thursday that Summer comes back - can't wait to hear all about it!!! Kxx

I'm a little late on this one... but I started reading this PJ a few weeks ago...

can i get the log in info for the video? I would looooooooove to see it!

Oh I can't wait until she comes home and we get to hear all about her trip

Summer, where are you?????????????????? we need a fix, real bad!!! :rotfl: we need stories and details and pics ...hey, we need you!!!

:hug:

Michelle :cloud9:

Hi everyone, I'm back!!!!

I came home and slept for a few hours as we had travelled non stop since 10.00am on Thursday and as we are ahead here it's now 8.20pm here on Friday.

I have read all of your wonderful comments and I really appreciate them. I have had a wonderful honeymoon with plenty of surprises along the way.

I promise to start my TR this weekend and as a teaser here are a few pics:

Some from the MK Photo Shoot, which I believe is worth every cent...

Untitled-1-9.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-5-3.jpg

Untitled-4-7.jpg

and my favourite Randy pic:

Untitled-21.jpg

wow!! your MK photos are gorgeous!
welcome back, cant wait to read your TR and hear all about it!!

aww Summer, it's just so good to see you!!! and it sounds like everything was as "magical" as you had hoped for - congrats to you and Steven!

Michelle :cloud9:

Goosebumps! I have goosebumps!

Those photos are beautiful. I'm looking forward (patiently) to your report.

What gorgeous MK pictures! You both look so happy. Can't wait to hear your TR. Sounds as if you had a blast.

Congratulations and welcome back!
Looking forward to hearing more - when you've rested tho'.

Summer! Your pics are FANTASTIC!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I saw you getting married! DH and I were on our way to our Epcot honeymoon shoot, and we were running late, but I saw Randy out of the corner of my eye, and then I saw Rev. Miller, and then you and Steven!! You were in the middle of your ceremony, and like I said I was running incredibly late, otherwise I would have stuck around to say hello and congratulate you. Anyway, just wanted to let you know and tell you that you both looked amazing. Welcome back!

Congratulations and welcome back. The pictures you posted are beautiful!

Summer

Thanks for the tease. They are stunning. Glad you and Steven made is home safe and sound. Can't wait for your TR.

Laura :)popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!