Summer's Planning Journal 08/20 Update 08/10/07

Nice one! Fingers crossed. Now that I know it's up there I'm not going to get any work done (coz I'm so super efficient usually :rotfl:) Thanks for emailing. Kx

No problem petal, I will pm you as soon as I hear anything. You sound as efficient as me lol.:thumbsup2

Oh no!! I can't view it in work, we get blocked for multimedia:headache: going to have to wait till I go home now. :rolleyes1

Oh no!! I can't view it in work, we get blocked for multimedia:headache: going to have to wait till I go home now. :rolleyes1

Noo!! Don't they know how important it is!! cheeky monkeys getting in the way of the important work of viewing wedding videos :rotfl: It's still downloading here - I hope it works as we don't have internet access at home at the mo which is very pooh indeed ;) .

It's lovely chick - you'll really enjoy it when you see it tonight. Summers dress is gorgeous. Set the PC up as soon as you get in and let it download as it took ages at work and we have a really fast internet connection. Can't wait to hear all about it (how many times am I going to say that!? lol).

Kx

Can't wait to get home now, only another 2 hours to go:thumbsup2. I wonder if Summer knows how excited we all are to see her video lol, she will be saying we are a bunch of loonies lol:lmao:

Can't wait to get home now, only another 2 hours to go:thumbsup2. I wonder if Summer knows how excited we all are to see her video lol, she will be saying we are a bunch of loonies lol:lmao:

lol I know, she'll be thinking we're mad when she comes back and reads all the posts ;) I have 2 1/2 hours to go hun - I'll be thinking of you later watching the video. I'm going to Curves tonight so will think back to how lovely Summer looks in her dress to spur me on round those machines :cheer2:

lol I know, she'll be thinking we're mad when she comes back and reads all the posts ;) I have 2 1/2 hours to go hun - I'll be thinking of you later watching the video. I'm going to Curves tonight so will think back to how lovely Summer looks in her dress to spur me on round those machines :cheer2:

Finally got to watch it, doesn't Summer look stunning, WOW! It was worth the wait. I am doing the same thing, I go to Curves tomorrow, Summer is surely an inspiration.:thumbsup2

I'm a lurker and would LOVE to see the video, can someone PM me the password please? :)

If someone just posts a link directly to the video then we won't need the password. Can someone who got in post it so the rest of us can see?

Thanks!!

Could someone please post the link or continue to provide the password for the rest of us ? Thanks in advance !

I think I've PMed everybody the login details that Sharon kindly PMed me. Did you get a look at it at home hun? Kxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter