Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

Going the end of March and would love to do this!
New character meals are so fun! We had a ball when we did the Bon Voyage breakfast last visit.

Following. This is a must for us. My youngest has met Snow White while wearing a Snow White dress every trip since she was 10 months old. I'm excited for this one.

I don’t think it’s been announced yet, but is the general feel that this will remain a signature dining meal? Any chance thinking it would only be 1 TS credit?

I don’t think it’s been announced yet, but is the general feel that this will remain a signature dining meal? Any chance thinking it would only be 1 TS credit?
I haven’t made any big promises to my daughter because I’m thinking it will be 2 credits. It works well at 2 restaurants now and the fact that it will also be a prix fixe meal makes me think 2 credits. I’m crossing my fingers it’s not though!

My seven year old is very interested in meeting as many different characters as possible, so dinner with the dwarves would definitely be of interest for our March trip! I’ll join the watch here. We don’t tend to do a lot of big sit down dinners on our trips, so not sure I’ll want to spend what this will likely cost to watch my kids be too tired to eat, but...well, maybe! :)

We don’t tend to do a lot of big sit down dinners on our trips, so not sure I’ll want to spend what this will likely cost to watch my kids be too tired to eat, but...well, maybe! :)
The breakfast will probably cost less than the dinner, and that way your kids may not be as tired.

The breakfast will probably cost less than the dinner, and that way your kids may not be as tired.
Oh, I figured because the initial announcement referred to an “immersive dinner” there would only be dinner! Good to know breakfast might be an option, that often does work better for us.

Oh, I figured because the initial announcement referred to an “immersive dinner” there would only be dinner! Good to know breakfast might be an option, that often does work better for us.
I've heard they will be adding breakfast at some point; not sure how soon.

Hi all! So I was able to book a 7:30pm dinner at Artist Point on Nov. 30th after an alert from touring plans this morning, but now it seems there’s no more availability after Nov 10th. Do you think that was just a glitch? I know MDE has had a lot of problems recently, and my fastpass booking opened today as well.

Hi all! So I was able to book a 7:30pm dinner at Artist Point on Nov. 30th after an alert from touring plans this morning, but now it seems there’s no more availability after Nov 10th. Do you think that was just a glitch? I know MDE has had a lot of problems recently, and my fastpass booking opened today as well.
It could have been taken before you got to it. But again, I havent read reports of anyone being able to book after Nov 10 even though the dates through Dec 12 showed up.

So what I guess I'm saying is its anyones guess at this point. :confused3

I just checked again, I don't see anything that week at all, and I've been regularly searching dates around Nov 30th for weeks. MDE is undergoing a BIG change today. So it could be a glitch, or it could be a sign to come. Time will tell. I'll continue to check that week.

It could have been taken before you got to it. But again, I havent read reports of anyone being able to book after Nov 10 even though the dates through Dec 12 showed up.

So what I guess I'm saying is its anyones guess at this point. :confused3

I did manage to book the reservation. I only looked at other dates because I couldn’t find any announcement of the re-opening date and I was curious. So far, the reservation is still in MDE. I’m sort of expecting it to disappear, but hoping it won’t!

I got a touring plan notification or December 16th only 3 slots or dinner. When I went to book all gone.

there is absolutely no way Disney would go backward in regard to pricing at AP and turn it into a 1TS, nor would they buck their current trend of the 2TS character meals a la CRT and BoG. They never leave money on the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter