Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

Also following in hopes of it opening in December! I love dopey and grumpy and was so excited to hear about this. Plus I’ve hear wilderness lodge is gorgeous at Christmas so this would be a good reason to go check it out.

It is currently open for reservations until Nov. 10th. Then it closes for refurbishment for the new Storybook Dining. Unknown when it will open, only "this winter"

Well there goes my hope that it would be avail for our 11/2-11/11 trip =(

Following for info! I'm hoping this starts in early December for our trip and I can snag a reservation!!

I casually mentioned this to the girls and got an immediate "that place goes on our dining list". So I will be watching with interest to see the details.

AP Reservations go dark post NOV 10, 2018. Holding an AP, I've check THROUGH March, 2019.
"No Reservations Available". WDW MDE shown below...

Attachments

• APDEAD.jpg
    APDEAD.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 16
AP Reservations go dark post NOV 10, 2018. Holding an AP, I've check THROUGH March, 2019.
That does not mean that they will not open it sooner. Typically they announce an opening date and ADRs become available shortly after. It is usually well less than 180 days out. We saw this with BOG when experiences changed. Not that you are trying for an ADR.

That does not mean that they will not open it sooner. Typically they announce an opening date and ADRs become available shortly after. It is usually well less than 180 days out. We saw this with BOG when experiences changed. Not that you are trying for an ADR.
Exactly. Just like with new attractions. Just because they don't have FPs available 60 days out doesn't mean it's not opening within that 60 day period. They'll release them when they are available.

When BOG opened for the first time in November 2012, they opened ADRs in mid August. With anything new, they want to be close enough to be certain of the date they are ready to go. They know people will fill in all those ADR slots even though they aren't open 6 months out.

Reservations for the meal ARE COMING. Disney has officially said as much. If you don't want to watch for reservations for the new meal, then this thread probably isn't quite right for you.

So excited. Hoping it will be ready for our trip the first week in December. Fingers crossed for all of us!! :)

Following along. Headed down in December and hoping to be able to try it out! I am signed up to get a notification if any reservations open up the week I am there. (December 7-12)

I didn't see one yet, so I started a thread! Hope this is the right place :)

I remember subscribing to a thread for BOG breakfast before it first came out and I was able to get one thanks to the people here! Hoping we can help one another snag this cool new reservation!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...buts-this-winter-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge/

"Storybook Dining at Artist Point will invite guests to venture into an Enchanted Forest-like setting inspired by Walt Disney’s “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.” There, you’ll enjoy a delicious meal of fantastic fare with visits from Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy. Delightful music and activities will help bring the classic fairytale to life, and you’ll even have an opportunity for an encounter with The Queen.

ksjdhfli4987095.png

This immersive character dinner takes place amidst the rustic elegance and exceptional dining that Artist Point is known for. You’ll enjoy a uniquely themed prix fixe menu, including shared starters, a choice of individual plated entrees and ‘sweet spells’ to finish the meal.

My counterparts from our Food & Beverage team will have more to share soon. Keep checking Disney Parks Blog for additional details as they become available, including menu offerings, an opening date and when you can book reservations, as well as where you might be able to find select fan-favorite Artist Point menu items in the future.

Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White is slated to begin this winter."

Watching....is there any chance it will open 1st week of December?? If anyone has previous experience with this type I watch, I’d love any input! I have no clue how long it will take is it closes Nov. 10.
“Winter” is so vague!!
:)

Following along. Headed down in December and hoping to be able to try it out! I am signed up to get a notification if any reservations open up the week I am there. (December 7-12)
Hi (not sure if this is posting correctly!) where did you sign up for this?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter