Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

I'm excited about this change but the wording makes me concerned that there won't be an actual meet and greet with the Evil Queen.

Looks like they are taking reservations for Artist Point up through December 15th do my guess is sometime after that date it will switch over

I'm excited about this change but the wording makes me concerned that there won't be an actual meet and greet with the Evil Queen.

It sounds to me like it might be similar to meeting belle before eating in Norway, or Cinderella downstairs in the castle. Or it could be like chef mickey where you get a picture with a statue. (if that still happens, it's been a while since we ate there.)

ETA: or it could just be that she comes out on a stage or something like that and there is no interaction.

Last edited:

It sounds to me like it might be similar to meeting belle before eating in Norway, or Cinderella downstairs in the castle. Or it could be like chef mickey where you get a picture with a statue. (if that still happens, it's been a while since we ate there.)

I would be ok with meeting her on the way in, not so much with a statue lol.

We are going in January so hoping to get a reservation for this. Snow White has been my daughter's favorite princess since she was 2 years old and she is now 16. Dopey follows right behind as a favorite character.

So excited to see how this plays out! One of the best Disney classics in my fave WDW resort has me all swoon city.

We are going in March and Grumpy was my dad's favorite character so we are so excited for this meet and greet. My dad only got to go to Disney once but he loved it.

The dates show up but when you check availability nothing shows up.

The dates extend to DEcember 22 now, however you cannot search after teh 15th. FUnny thing is that when you first go to the page you see breakfast pop up. It disappears though.

I am flying in the morning of December 15. I would LOVE to be able to get a reservation for AP that night, but right now nothing is available. We are staying at BRV, and a final trip to AP would be magical!

The dates extend to DEcember 22 now, however you cannot search after teh 15th. FUnny thing is that when you first go to the page you see breakfast pop up. It disappears though.
If breakfast is popping up and there are dates popping up but no tables I wonder if they are setting up the dates for the new meal. It’d be great to have it ready before Christmas and I’m sure those running the marathon/Dopey would fill those tables in January.

If breakfast is popping up and there are dates popping up but no tables I wonder if they are setting up the dates for the new meal. It’d be great to have it ready before Christmas and I’m sure those running the marathon/Dopey would fill those tables in January.

I think a character meal would fill those come tables now. Breakfast would be nice because if I scheduled it on our departure day I would only be adding a meal. Not giving something up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter