STEAKHOUSE 71!!

I had breakfast here, it's a good breakfast. I recommend it if you have the time. Opening hours (7:30am) are a little tight for rope droppers, but otherwise it's a good breakfast.

Thanks! We're not planning on doing much rope dropping this trip. DH wants to relax and have a more leisurely vacation for once (not easy to do this days)

Had dinner here the other night, Showed up for our reservation 15 minutes early, checked in and went to the bar to wait. Had wonderful service at the bar. Had the
Raspberry Gin Sour, Fig Manhattan and Tequila Sunrise for Two all three were good, the tequila sunrise being the least interesting- it taste exactly how you would expect though.

It was 15 minutes past our reservation so we checked with the hostess, he was rude and said that there were 5 people in front of us and the restaurant was full. We asked about how much longer and were blown off. We went back to the bar and asked if we could just eat at the bar since our table was not ready and we had such a great cast member at the bar. The cast member explained that they normally do not serve the whole menu at the bar but he would see what he could do. Less than 5 minutes later this cast member came back and said he had spoken to his manager and that they would seat us immediately. When we approached the hostess stand again a man cut in front of us and the hostess once again was rude and did not acknowledge what had just happened. He ended up seating us and never changed his attitude.

Our waitress was lovely as well as the couple sitting next to us. Thankfully for us that helped fill up our time as it took 40 minutes for our bread and appetizer to come out. The bread was great and the bacon and eggs was as good as Pete describes although next time I would probably try something different.

I had the strip with the au gratin and sauce flight. The steak was great, even better than the steak we had at the Yachtsman a few nights before, Au gratin was amazing and also better than Yachtsman's. I did the sauce flight which I would 100% recommend if you are unsure on what to try. They give you a menu with the explanation of each sauce with the flight.

We also had the prime rib with broccolini which was excellent and enough for more than one person. The Yorkshire pudding was underwhelming. We also had the fork and knife Caesar salad and onion rings which were both great.

It was over two hours from the time we were seated to leaving the restaurant. Other than the hostess and the wait time our experience was great and we will be going back. Hopefully with a little faster service and a nicer check in experience.

Can’t wait, we have breakfast reservations. Its closer to lunch time, hoping they will let me get the Bacon and Egg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter