• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Start Radiation Tomorrow

Good luck with the scan - hope it brings the best news :hug:

Just heard your name on the podcast! Congrats on the podcruise AND I hope the scan went well! I'm so thrilled for you to have the cruise to look forward to while you are going through this. :hug: from a stranger :)

Tomorrow I start my radiation treatment for thyriod cancer. I was okay until today. Now I'm starting to get nervorus. :scared: Thank goodness for the DIS! I can pretend I'm back in Disney again! :wizard:

Sending good thoughts and prayers to you.

Hi everyone. The scans went well today. I have to call my doctor on Wednesday for the results. I'm actually pretty nervous about that. It's really nice to be home again. I'm so tired though. I'm going to try to get some rest tomorrow and then go back to work on Wednesday. Cross your fingers for me. I can't wait for this to be over!!!

Hi everyone. The scans went well today. I have to call my doctor on Wednesday for the results. I'm actually pretty nervous about that. It's really nice to be home again. I'm so tired though. I'm going to try to get some rest tomorrow and then go back to work on Wednesday. Cross your fingers for me. I can't wait for this to be over!!!
*fingers and toes crossed*

Glad the scans went well Kathy. I'll be thinking about you on Wednesday. Wishing you the absolute best!

As a thyroid cancer survivor of almost 8 years, I wish you the best of luck and health. I was actually allergic to the iodine that was in the pill, although we didn't find out until after. I was in the hospital for a week, and isolation for another 2. I was so grateful for fresh air. It has been an uphill battle for me, but now with 3 kids, and planning our 2nd Disney Vacation in a year, I realized how lucky I was for every moment.
I hope your scan goes well, and it is great news!!!!:dance3:

Fingers crossed and a little extra pixiedust: pixiedust: for good measure.

Hi everyone! To my surprise, my doctor called this evening with the results. Everything looks great! It's just as they expected. Now I can breathe a great big sigh of relief! I don't have to go back again until January.

Thank you so much to everyone who offered their support. It gave me so much strength and renewed my spirit when I was feeling down. The outpouring of support has renewed my faith in people. I think this whole experience has transformed me and made me a stronger person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the best!!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Kathy - Congratulations! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers, that you continue to feel better and get stronger!

Hi everyone! To my surprise, my doctor called this evening with the results. Everything looks great! It's just as they expected. Now I can breathe a great big sigh of relief! I don't have to go back again until January.

Thank you so much to everyone who offered their support. It gave me so much strength and renewed my spirit when I was feeling down. The outpouring of support has renewed my faith in people. I think this whole experience has transformed me and made me a stronger person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the best!!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

AWESOME! Congrats and eat those Hershey bars! ;)

Kathy, I'm so glad you are doing so well. Cancer is scary, but you know what? It is more than beatable. Welcome to the Victor's Club. It is a great club. And we can have a victory toast on the cruise. Maybe we can get Raul to make us turtletinis. I had one at The Melting Pot and I loved it. Very yummy.

Again Congratulations.

Kim

Let's thow in a dancing man for good measure!
:dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter