• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Start Radiation Tomorrow

Kathy - This is the best news I've heard all day. I'm "Super Psyched" for you! Glad to hear the news and looking forward to your company right here on the DIS! :) :grouphug:

Way to go, Kathy! You must be thrilled that the report came in so early, too.

YAY!! :dance3:

The next time we meet, I'll give you a real hug. :hug:

Awwwww Kathy...that is such wonderful news! :hug:

Now you can really focus on planning your escape for the podcast cruise. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! To my surprise, my doctor called this evening with the results. Everything looks great! It's just as they expected. Now I can breathe a great big sigh of relief! I don't have to go back again until January.

Thank you so much to everyone who offered their support. It gave me so much strength and renewed my spirit when I was feeling down. The outpouring of support has renewed my faith in people. I think this whole experience has transformed me and made me a stronger person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the best!!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Kathy... this is wonderful news.... you have been in our thoguhts and prayers... What a relief! We'll continue to pray for restoration in your body!

Kathy, I'm glad to hear everything looks great. I am coming up on my 2 1/2 year mark and it always makes me a little ansy until the check up and tests are complete.

The tiredness should go away after the hormone replacement starts to build up in your system. And then it is just a matter of getting the dose right.

Yehaaaaa!!!!!!
That's such great news Kathy, how nice of your doctor to call you with the results.

Enjoy this and don't see a doctor untill January.

Kathy,

Great news!! Now you can relax a bit and start planning your Cruise!!

Hi everyone! To my surprise, my doctor called this evening with the results. Everything looks great! It's just as they expected. Now I can breathe a great big sigh of relief! I don't have to go back again until January.

Thank you so much to everyone who offered their support. It gave me so much strength and renewed my spirit when I was feeling down. The outpouring of support has renewed my faith in people. I think this whole experience has transformed me and made me a stronger person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the best!!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Kathy I am so happy for you!!! :banana: :banana:

Kathy I am sorry I am late to your thread but I would like to say congratulations to your great news :goodvibes ! That is wonderful, may you now relax a bit and gather your strength for the upcoming cruise, because it sounds like it's going to something fantastic :thumbsup2 !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter