STACE Mountain @WL Aug2010 PTR with PICS- Update 7/22!

Okay good to hear! You had me worried in your last post! It's normal to get an actual migraine after an ocular migraine!

Ugh!! That sounds horrible. I feel for both of you!! I used to get a lot of bad bad headaches. Whether they were true migraines or not, I don't know. They have been bad. However, I don't get nearly close to as many as I used to get, and since I"ve been going to the chiropractor, I hardly get any! Yeah!! I think that is a trigger for me is too much heat. But that might not be migraine. However, when I went on my very first trip to Disney World (without my parents) in 1984 with a college friend, I ended up with a horrible migraine at the end of the day which was made WAY worse by the Main Street Electrical Parade. The light was so painful. We ended up having to leave. But this was after a full day which included River Country. But unfortunately, whenever I think of the Main Street Electrical Parade... I think of that headache! :headache:

Hi. Just found your PTR and thought I'd join in. It's almost time for your trip! You'll love the WL! I've been there several times and now own DVC there, it's a wonderful hotel! Can't wait to hear about your trip and how your daughter likes it. My daughter was born Oct 2 2009 so she's almost exactly 1 yr younger. We're going to Disney this Oct and don't expect to do much but we're thinking when we go next year and she's closer to 2 years old we should be able to do more. So I'm curious how your daughter will do! Well, I've got a lot of catching up to do- I only read the first page so far. Not sure if I'll be posting again before you go so, have a great time!!!!

Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for joining me! I'm beside myself with excitement right now... 30 hours left!!! :goodvibes

Hi. Just found your PTR and thought I'd join in. It's almost time for your trip! You'll love the WL! I've been there several times and now own DVC there, it's a wonderful hotel! Can't wait to hear about your trip and how your daughter likes it. My daughter was born Oct 2 2009 so she's almost exactly 1 yr younger. We're going to Disney this Oct and don't expect to do much but we're thinking when we go next year and she's closer to 2 years old we should be able to do more. So I'm curious how your daughter will do! Well, I've got a lot of catching up to do- I only read the first page so far. Not sure if I'll be posting again before you go so, have a great time!!!!
Hi Melissa,
Just thought I'd let you know how our younger daughter did two years ago! She had just turned one right before our trip. She was iffy with some of the characters, but never really cried with them. For our character meals, she just really cared more about eating then seeing the characters! She actually started walking on the trip, so she did walk over to Mickey by herself!

And as far as rides, we went on a lot as a family! We did do the child swap a couple of times as well so we could ride some favorites! For some of the shows (Lion King and others) she fell asleep in my arms. Overall it was a great trip!

Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for joining me! I'm beside myself with excitement right now... 30 hours left!!! :goodvibes

:woohoo: I'm soo excited for you!!!

Hi Melissa,
Just thought I'd let you know how our younger daughter did two years ago! She had just turned one right before our trip. She was iffy with some of the characters, but never really cried with them. For our character meals, she just really cared more about eating then seeing the characters! She actually started walking on the trip, so she did walk over to Mickey by herself!

And as far as rides, we went on a lot as a family! We did do the child swap a couple of times as well so we could ride some favorites! For some of the shows (Lion King and others) she fell asleep in my arms. Overall it was a great trip!

:woohoo: I'm soo excited for you!!!

You know.. I was thinking about it. My oldest daughter who is now 22 was 19 months old when we took her to Disney for the first time. She did great. We had her stroller (which we locked to a tree?:scared1: we didn't know the drill:eek:). She thoroughly enjoyed trying to open the tiny little doors in Mickey's BirthdayLand. She had a lot of fun and remembered it and would talk about it for several years until she no longer remembered it anymore. However, we have the memories and the photos, and the trip was fun... so you'll have a very special time.

Single digits for me!:dance3:

:yay:

I saw the notification that you posted and thought "yay!!! she is back" I cant wait to hop over there and get reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter