STACE Mountain @WL Aug2010 PTR with PICS- Update 7/22!

camsmomE

"right on the bum- that way no one will even notic
:wave:
Hi! It's me. I'm Stace... and I have a mountain of plans.

A little about me:
I am a 31 year old wife, mom, teacher, and Disney addict. I have been begging my DH to plan a WDW vacation since my daughter was born (October 3, 2008). Since then, he always said "not until she can remember all the money we spent on her!" I won.

DH:
He is a 34 year old Front Desk Manager at a resort. (If that gives you even a little glimpse into my pain of talking "shop" with him regarding our reservations.):rotfl2: He is dark, handsome, athletic, and quite the comedian. His tolerance dealing with annoying people is AWESOME- this is how he survives his career (and his home life :thumbsup2)

DD:
She is a 20 month old cutie pie with her father's comedic skills and her mother's neurotic tendencies. She is the human version of Stitch. No kidding- she looks EXACTLY like Stitch (watch for pictures, soon to come, you will:rotfl:)

We actually live in Daytona Beach, FL :woohoo: but, for some reason... do not go to the beach, or WDW very often at all. :crazy:

Here are some general facts for you to see if you'd like to follow along on my nutty trip to WDW gleeeeee...
When? August 2-7, 2010
Where? Wilderness Lodge
How? Um well, we're driving the HOUR LONG TRIP to WDW :rolleyes1
What? Our FIRST Annual Family Vacation!
Why? Did I mention I teach high school children?! :lmao:

THE CHAPTER LIST
Vacation Reservations- How I got my way
ADRs ...again ...and again ...and...
Gone shopping, be back in late July PICS
The plan for Monday 8/2 (arrival day)
The plan for Tuesday 8/3
Personalized Mousekeeping Envelopes PICS
T-shirt designs PICS- take ONE
The plan for Wednesday 8/4
Yes! I AM taking that many bags!
T-shirt designs PICS- take TWO
The stroller saga PICS
The plans for Thursday 8/5 through Saturday 8/7
I'm stitch's mommy! Mommy/Daughter PIC
Lime Green Mickey Heads- somewhat "tame" version PICS
Lime Green Mickey Heads- totally out of control PICS
The "test drive" to Orlando
T-shirt design PIC- take THREE
My NEW Nikon camera! (well, new to me) PIC
BAG update PICS
Fastpass/Rider Switch Loophole??
Testing out the "Bumblebee Trio" PICS
Thank you pin cards PICS
Update: 11 days left (apparently...) PICS!!!
Online Check-in
The Final Packed Luggage COUNT

-Stace

So, this is how I got my way...

I found a special offer on the website for a promotional gift card ($300 for Value, $500 for Moderate, $750 for Deluxe). After running a couple of dates through the reservation wizard, it looked as though I found one DH could live with. So begins the craziness...

Round one- booked 8/2 through 8/7 2010 at All Star Movies, Park Hopper 6-day, No Dining Plan. Got the $300 GC

It took all of 24 hours for me to realize I should have booked the regular dining plan. I read every menu of every possible restaurant we *might* want to go to, then crunched imaginary numbers to determine how much money I'd be saving (no worries people- I'm a high school math teacher).

Round two- called CRO and added Dining.

I then started reading all the reviews I could get my hands on. They all said POP Century had better bus service.

Round three- called CRO and switched resorts to POP Century.

I laid in bed at night staring at the ceiling, counting hundred dollar bills instead of sheep, and shot straight out of bed one night (too late to call CRO) talking about 900 miles per hour to DH about discounts and gift cards, and value, and transportation, and the need to let little Stitch take afternoon naps... Long story short- DH said that if I could get CRO to upgrade my gift card to $750, we could move to Wilderness Lodge (strictly for toddler napping/transportation issues I assure you:rolleyes1)

Round four- called CRO and switched resorts to Wilderness Lodge.

I went to pick up my brother from the airport and had to take the elevator to the terminal. At this point, my daughter began to hyperventilate on the two-level elevator trip, and I suddenly realized "that's right, she can't do elevators!"

Round five- called CRO. They are now screening my calls. Just kidding! I added ground floor to my reservation for the babe's "issues."

OUTCOME: Wilderness Lodge, Aug 2-7, $750 gift card, Ground Floor. :cheer2:

After booking, cancelling, booking new ones, cancelling those, and rebooking the originals... here's what we're looking at:

Monday 8/2: LeCellier dinner 4PM (EPCOT DAY)
Tuesday 8/3: Ohana dinner 5PM (MK DAY 1)
Wednesday 8/4: Tusker House Safari Breakfast 9:10AM (AK DAY)
Thursday 8/5: Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:30PM (Resort Day)
Friday 8/6: Raglan Road dinner 6:30PM (HS DAY)
Saturday 8/7: Chef Mickey breakfast 10:20AM (Check-out/ MK DAY 3)

The ones I HAD, but then had to give up to make my color-coded itinerary work out:rotfl2: (sorry- so proud of myself!)
LeCellier 7PM on 8/5, Coral Reef 6:45PM on 8/4, Chef Mickey 7PM on 8/2, Park Fare 8:45AM on 8/7, Raglan Road 7:45 on 8/6, Kona 7PM on 8/5, 50's Prime Time cafe on 8/6, and the tear jerker...
Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic! package 3:45PM on (I think 8/5)

I'm trying to stop sobbing over the Fantasmic! dinner package I had to let go of, but DH is right- the show was too late at night for a kid under 2. (we're not worried about the scary factor- she's pretty scary herself :lmao:)

UPDATE (as of 5/31) Dropped the ADR for Kona to gain a lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe- looks like it's right up our alley. That and for the life of me, I could not find a single CS at which I would want to eat at HS.

UPDATE (as of 6/09) Dropped 50's Prime Time Cafe lunch to gain Whispering Canyon cafe dinner on resort day. (the girl's finally convinced me the ketchup shenanigans shouldn't cause me to miss an awesome meal at our own resort restaurant :-)

After booking, cancelling, booking new ones, cancelling those, and rebooking the originals... here's what we're looking at:

Monday 8/2: LeCellier dinner 4PM (EPCOT DAY)
Tuesday 8/3: Ohana dinner 5PM (MK DAY 1)
Wednesday 8/4: Tusker House Safari Breakfast 9:10AM (AK DAY)
Thursday 8/5: Kona Cafe dinner 7PM (MK DAY 2)
Friday 8/6: Raglan Road dinner 6:30PM (HS DAY)
Saturday 8/7: Chef Mickey breakfast 10:20AM (Check-out/ MK DAY 3)

The ones I HAD, but then had to give up to make my color-coded itinerary work out:rotfl2: (sorry- so proud of myself!)
LeCellier 7PM on 8/5, Coral Reef 6:45PM on 8/4, Chef Mickey 7PM on 8/2, Park Fare 8:45AM on 8/7, Raglan Road 7:45 on 8/6, and the tear jerker...
Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic! package 3:45PM on (I think 8/5)

I'm trying to stop sobbing over the Fantasmic! dinner package I had to let go of, but DH is right- the show was too late at night for a kid under 2. (we're not worried about the scary factor- she's pretty scary herself :lmao:)

You've got a great start on your report. Now for some math. One time our family went to Disney (I think it was the Nov 07 trip) and didn't get dining. When I got home, since I knew how much dining would have cost had we gotten it, I added up ALL our receipts for food (I'm an obsessive receipt saver) and found out that we were EVEN!! The difference was pennies. But we figured that had we had the dining plan, we would have eaten MORE food! Now... we figured... we certainly didn't NEED more food! lol So, another time I convinced DH to go with the dining plan. This was Oct 08, with 4 of us. DD19 didn't come along. We had all our reservations made (now, we park hop because we're AP holders). DH was going crazy! We were running all over the place trying to keep up with our ADR's. Ending up changing some at the last minute because we couldn't get from point A to point B in time! It happens. Disney is great about changing at the last minute, so don't fret if you have to. DH has declared no more dining plan for us. So, we'll be there during free dining... but we'll be the ones paying with actual money! ok... Disney Chase Visa... but money no less!

You've got some good ressies though. I'm not sure about Raglan Road for a toddler though.. but I haven't eaten there. I thought it was a pub? I did notice that you're staying at Wilderness Lodge and you didn't do a ressie at Whispering Canyon? We did Thanksgiving dinner there in 07 and loved it. Lots of fun and great atmosphere. Very family friendly too.

Good luck! And... as far as living at Daytona Beach and not going to the beach or WDW much! Its ok... I live 30 miles from Washington DC and I've never done a White House Tour or been in the Washington Monument (although I've been in the Statue of Liberty).

I know, you are right. A pub isn't the *best* place for a toddler, especially that darn close to her bedtime, BUT... I promised my DH (since that was literally the only request for dining that he had.) So I will cross my fingers.

While I'm sure the food is wonderful at WCC, My DH and I read what that type of dining experience that entails, and both said in unison "um. no." Just not our cup of tea, which I'm sure is wonderful there as well.

Honestly, the one I am dying to go to is Ohana. I tried for 2 weeks to get that reservation, and earned my first grey hair in the process :rotfl2:

I think the economics of the dining plan could go either way, but we decided "Hey, we've never been on vacation before... let's go nuts." :banana:

I know, you are right. A pub isn't the *best* place for a toddler, especially that darn close to her bedtime, BUT... I promised my DH (since that was literally the only request for dining that he had.) So I will cross my fingers.

While I'm sure the food is wonderful at WCC, My DH and I read what that type of dining experience that entails, and both said in unison "um. no." Just not our cup of tea, which I'm sure is wonderful there as well.

Honestly, the one I am dying to go to is Ohana. I tried for 2 weeks to get that reservation, and earned my first grey hair in the process :rotfl2:

I think the economics of the dining plan could go either way, but we decided "Hey, we've never been on vacation before... let's go nuts." :banana:

You will love Ohana. That was our very first Character Dining experience and we loved it. We've done it 2 or 3 times. My 7 1/2 year old was afraid of the characters the first time, but that was when she was almost 3. Kids go through a stage of being afraid of the characters after they were fine with them at your daughter's age. Now of course, she's fine with them again. She's really looking forward to Lilo & Stitch. They weren't the characters at Ohana the last times we did it.

With your daughter so young, I would not recommend park hopping. Its just too much running around with a toddler. We have also gone with our own stroller and with rental stroller. The advantage of your own stroller is that you can push it from the bus or boat or monorail to the park entrance. If that's not a big deal, the rental ones are really convenient, but they don't have a basket underneath for your stuff. We did park hop with our dd7 when she was a toddler, but we had 4 adults to carry her around. It was also a bit crazy.

When we ate at WCC, I guess since it was Thanksgiving, and it was a very family oriented meal, they were very low on "shtick". They didn't do all the crazy stuff they do at regular meals, which is fine with us. They may have in the larger dining room, but we were in a more cozy area near a fireplace and it was nice and quiet over there.

If you have your DD's stroller at Raglan Road she might be more comfortable napping in it if she gets tired and tuckers out. Once on a trip with my DD when she was 4 and my sister and her 10 year old son (2007), DD4 tuckered out right when we got to Spoodles (not there anymore). She napped in her stroller the whole time and I think she never even ordered a meal. You might want to give yourself that option. Close to bedtime and the excitement and heat of a day in the park means napping through supper. :sad2:

nice. I like the napping through dinner idea :cloud9:

Seriously, starting this PTR was the best thing I could have done right now. How else would I get these great tips from a veteran? Thank you so much!

Regarding the park hopping- I don't have a day on the itinerary that we are at more than one park (I just paid for the tix that way in case we wanted to bolt from a super crowded park and head to another instead, or in case we wanted to eat at EPCOT).

We are bringing a deluxe reclining umbrella stroller (Oh good Lord the story on this stroller!! ...another section of the PTR to come:rotfl:)

Do you have any advice on how many bags to bring to the parks? and how big/small they should be (to be manageable)? Right now I have a fairly large bag (to leave attached to the stroller), a medium messenger bag, and a swingpack.....

nice. I like the napping through dinner idea :cloud9:

Seriously, starting this PTR was the best thing I could have done right now. How else would I get these great tips from a veteran? Thank you so much!

Regarding the park hopping- I don't have a day on the itinerary that we are at more than one park (I just paid for the tix that way in case we wanted to bolt from a super crowded park and head to another instead, or in case we wanted to eat at EPCOT).

We are bringing a deluxe reclining umbrella stroller (Oh good Lord the story on this stroller!! ...another section of the PTR to come:rotfl:)

Do you have any advice on how many bags to bring to the parks? and how big/small they should be (to be manageable)? Right now I have a fairly large bag (to leave attached to the stroller), a medium messenger bag, and a swingpack.....

I can't wait to hear about the stroller. I am the owner of many strollers. My DD7 still fits in it (she's so little) but we didn't use it last trip. I once came down without one (on purpose) and ended up buying one at the Worldgate Store at the France entrance to EPCOT. Anyway, I've tried many different bag types. I usually use a 14" square Mickey bag (from Avon) that is water repellent and has a zipper. I can throw just about anything in it. Most rides that your bag would be a problem or in the way, have secure bag storage such as Kali River Rapids or Test Track, Dinosaur, Kilamanjaro Safari. Soarin' you leave your bag on the floor and it ends up in front of you when you land. I have a sling style backpack from LLBean, it has lots of nice compartments, but it was a loser last time. I ended up putting it back after 1 day in the park. For some reason, it made my back and shoulder hurt :headache:. We went to Atlantic Dance (without the kids --its 21 and over) and I had to schlepp my big park bag because I hadn't brought a smaller evening bag. No more. I bought one at our resort shop! ;) Whatever you do, do not bring any bag that can't protect your camera. That or bring a ziploc bag big enough for your camera. Last July, we had decided to go into MK while we waited for our room to be ready. We left everything in the car except for my small (mini boat bag) "car" purse. We grabbed our camera and headed out. DD7 wanted to ride Tomorrowland Motor Speedway first. Just as we were getting on the ride car, the storm started. By the time we'd gone 50 feet it was a serious downpour. We had no way to protect our camera and it was ruined. It was a very nice kodak camera. We had to go the rest of the trip with the camera randomly changing settings or shutting off. After that got old, we had to use my MIL's really old camera. :sad2: So, do not go into the parks without supplies just because you think it will be a short visit. We learned our lesson. As long as you have a stroller, it shouldn't be a problem to carry all the stuff you need in the parks. There are babycare centers in all the parks, but the one at MK is really nice. They sell anything you might need there, but its pricey. Bring pull-ups or diapers, whichever you need and wipes. Keep those in your stroller bag. Make sure you carry band-aids, a bib or apron, lots of wipes. Water bottles, I always take a Tide stain stick, sunscreen, a stick sunscreen for faces, a sun hat and one for baby, sunglasses for adults and baby. Lay out all the things you want to put in your park bag. Lay out all the baby things you might want to keep in the stroller bag. Then, you can see what sized bag is right for each situation. Its nice to keep a park map for each park in your stroller bag so its handy. Oh, don't forget your cell phone. I'll look and see if I have my park bag list. I have packing lists for all vacations, including several different Disney lists based on season. I started these lists more than 20 years ago and I've added and deleted them, updating each trip, so if I remember something I didn't have on the list, I add it, so next time its there. The lists are Word Documents. If you PM me your email address, I can email you a copy and you can update it to meet your needs.

Here are some photos of items I have purchased specifically for this trip.

this is the swing pack I plan to keep on me at all times (that my husband said HECK NO, and I bought anyway- My mother's day gift to myself. After I put it that way, he said "fine. Happy Mother's Day."

28818_1198962833450_1809926131_368451_3200580_n.jpg

these are the third pair of sunglasses for Cameran, since she keeps breaking them, trying to put them on PopPop's head

28818_1198962713447_1809926131_368450_5067142_n.jpg

I think we're ready for rain...

28818_1198963033455_1809926131_368455_1867356_n.jpg

and for the dark...

28818_1198962993454_1809926131_368454_6081663_n.jpg

We've got our protective headwear (mine and DH's are custom made with our monograms)

28818_1198962953453_1809926131_368453_2146011_n.jpg

I don't know if this stuff is allowed in the pool, but we'll try

28818_1198962913452_1809926131_368452_5959312_n.jpg

this is the bag I had made to hold the camcorder, camera, and a couple diapers, etc... it goes in lines with us.

28818_1198963113457_1809926131_368457_1299896_n.jpg

note the two pins (they are the only pins I'm sporting on this trip)

28818_1198963153458_1809926131_368458_5533788_n.jpg

We had some clothing personalized for Cami-Bananas er.. I mean Cameran

28818_1198963073456_1809926131_368456_2647712_n.jpg

24516_1168355068275_1809926131_309141_4862013_n.jpg

and I used my favorite auction site to pre-purchase trading pins/lanyards for DH and Cameran (I will stick with my two on the bag, I have enough around my neck already...)

28818_1198963233460_1809926131_368459_797995_n.jpg

and of course, the recommended footwear

28818_1198963273461_1809926131_368460_4509349_n.jpg

used the fav auction site for the jibbitz (from japan, 3 weeks shipping...)

28818_1198963353463_1809926131_368461_7198312_n.jpg

I will post more soon. Sleeping Beauty is resting (for once!) and I dare not enter her room to collect the rest of my stuff to snap photos.

Monday 8/2 (Arrival Day)
EPCOT:cool1:

EMH 8am-9HS
EMH 7pm-11AK

Le Cellier [EPCOT]
4:00 PM (D)

CS possibilities:
Fife & Drum
Sunshine Seasons
Tangierene Café
Boulangerie Patisserie
Yakitori House
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Attractions not to be missed:
Spaceship Earth
Journey into Imagination
Living Seas with Nemo
Turtle Talk with Crush
Mexico boat tour w/Donald
Test Track (baby swap)
Soarin (baby swap)

FASTPASS: Test Track, Soarin

How we get there:
BUS to TTC, Mono to EPCOT

How we get back:
MONO to TTC-> CR, BOAT home

What we do at night:
RESORT-EWP 9:35PM

Looks like you're doing really well. I love the Gibbitz. That's an awesome bag you made. How did you get it monogrammed? Do you have a monogrammer? Don't worry about the pools. You can certainly bring flotation devices... but.. they have them there. At the Pop Century, they're in a bin at the pool. At the deluxe and villa resorts you need to "check them out" with your room ID from wherever they keep them. At SSR its at the bike rental counter, at the Grand Floridian they're at the boat launch desk. Ask. The ones they have there are not the nylon=spandex covered speedo ones. they have bright yellow foamy ones. They're fine though. We have used them even though we do have our own. Oh wait... at the Grand they were red. I guess different resorts have different ones. But they have them. I've seen kids with water wings, pool noodles. I guess it depends on crowding. If its really crowded the life guard may frown on big things like pool noodles that might wack a nearby child, but personal flotation is fine. My DD also has a speedo float jacket like the one you have.
Never step foot in the parks in the summer without a nice selection of ponchos. They're $5.00 in the parks, but you can get them at the $1 store. I had thought that I'd rather get wet than wear a plastic poncho... but that was until I found out that even in 90 degree Florida summer weather, the rain that falls from the sky is actually cold water! I guess since you live in Florida, you know that. I presumed it would be warm. Silly me. :confused3

Why didn't DD want you to buy the Coach bag? Its so stylish! $$$ too!! I used to always have coach bags from back when they were real saddle leather. Is it water resistant? Is that what you're carrying in the parks? So far I have you carrying a coach bag, a cute bag embroidered Infante and what's DH carrying?

Monday 8/2 (Arrival Day)
EPCOT:cool1:

EMH 8am-9HS
EMH 7pm-11AK

Le Cellier [EPCOT]
4:00 PM (D)

CS possibilities:
Fife & Drum
Sunshine Seasons
Tangierene Café
Boulangerie Patisserie
Yakitori House
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Attractions not to be missed:
Spaceship Earth
Journey into Imagination
Living Seas with Nemo
Turtle Talk with Crush
Mexico boat tour w/Donald
Test Track (baby swap)
Soarin (baby swap)

FASTPASS: Test Track, Soarin

How we get there:
BUS to TTC, Mono to EPCOT

How we get back:
MONO to TTC-> CR, BOAT home

What we do at night:
RESORT-EWP 9:35PM

I'm not familiar with Fife & Drum, but the other 5 EPCOT QS choices are excellent. I love Tangeirine. The fish & chips at Yorkshire are so good. I allow myself one serving per Disney trip. It used to be one a year.. but now with several trips a year... well... yum! We also love Somerfest in Germany. If you love sauerkraut, they serve you a big yummy pile. The rides you chose not to miss at EPCOT are great choices. The Mexican boat ride, Journey into Imagination, Seas with Nemo and Turtle Talk are all Heidi favorites. Your daughter is too young to "get" the Spaceship Earth experience, but she certainly can ride it comfortably and you'll enjoy it. Its in the dark though, so if she's afraid of the dark, you might want to rethink it. The scenes inside that you view are light up.. its just dark like a theatre. There are fun activities to do at the end of the Figment ride.

tip: you can often meet Winnie the Pooh inside the gift shop in the England Pavilion. That one is pretty regular. Snow White is often in Germany and Marie is rare, but you can catch her in France. You can also find Alladin and Jasmine or the Genie in Morocco. Winnie the Pooh is always INside the gift shop though. So look for him.

subbing! I love the crocs & the ponchos!! Off to really read now! I was skimming lol

Hi Shelby's Mom! Welcome!! As you can see, Mindy and I have been having an information party in here for a while :woohoo:

As soon as I get back home today, I will post the rest of my itinerary (days 2-6) Yea!:yay:

Hi Shelby's Mom! Welcome!! As you can see, Mindy and I have been having an information party in here for a while :woohoo:

As soon as I get back home today, I will post the rest of my itinerary (days 2-6) Yea!:yay:

Both of you probably will laugh.... but I don't even HAVE any itinerary yet. The only thing I've got down is my 2 ADR's and one I am canceling. On saturday the 14th we're eating breakfast at Ohana. I suppose it'll make it easier to slip into MK, but I'm going to wait until the crowd calendar is available from touringplans.com and see if MK is the right park for the day. The crowd calendar has recommended parks for each day based on historical crowd data. 30 days ahead is available for non-subscribers.

Both of you probably will laugh.... but I don't even HAVE any itinerary yet. The only thing I've got down is my 2 ADR's and one I am canceling. On saturday the 14th we're eating breakfast at Ohana. I suppose it'll make it easier to slip into MK, but I'm going to wait until the crowd calendar is available from touringplans.com and see if MK is the right park for the day. The crowd calendar has recommended parks for each day based on historical crowd data. 30 days ahead is available for non-subscribers.

Hey there Mindy! (happy Monday- if there is such a thing...)
I actually went ahead and paid the money to subscribe to touringplans :thumbsup2 last month. I read it all the time. The only thing I am doing against their advice is I am attending EMH each morning. We are morning people, and knowing Cam will crash at the resort around 3 each day, it just makes more sense- crowds or not. :confused3

I'm such a rebel.:rotfl:

Hey there Mindy! (happy Monday- if there is such a thing...)
I actually went ahead and paid the money to subscribe to touringplans :thumbsup2 last month. I read it all the time. The only thing I am doing against their advice is I am attending EMH each morning. We are morning people, and knowing Cam will crash at the resort around 3 each day, it just makes more sense- crowds or not. :confused3

I'm such a rebel.:rotfl:

Its so great to be morning people. :worship: so Touring plans recommends against early EMH? I wonder why? EMH is supposed to be less crowded because it can only be resort people. I know that late EMH is almost always less crowded. However, during this past spring break (last week of march first week of april) it was still very busy during EMH. So much so that you STILL couldn't get near Test Track! We are not morning people, but we wish we were! We are going to try it this time if we can.

I have been enjoying your PTR. Your little girl is so cute. It sounds like you have some good plans so far. We recently took our boys to Disney for the first time and it was a great trip. Babies are so much fun. Can't wait to hear more!

Tuesday 8/3
Magic Kingdompixiedust:

EMH 8am-9MK
EMH 9pm-12amEPCOT

‘Ohana [Poly Resort]
5:00 PM (D)

Possibile CS stops:
Main Street Bakery
Cosmic Ray’s
Lunching pad (turkey)
Pecos Bill’s

FASTPASS: Pooh

How we get there:
BOAT:sail:

How we get back:
BOAT

What to do at night:
MSEP 9PM
WISHES 10PM:tink:

Welcome PirateKate!

I will try to have something new to read each day (right now I'm spinning wheels trying to also get a final exam typed for my students...) I also am DYING to write about the saga of the stroller..........:rotfl2:

I think I have enough ponchos now to keep Noah's Ark dry in a flood!

Oh and I just got my personalized Mousekeeping envelopes printed, and created my first design for our family t-shirts. (now to just buy some color ink for the printer.):idea:

talk (write) to you all soon!:surfweb:
-Stace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter