Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Hello everyone! I am Robin, and I am 18 years old, and I graduated high school in May. I just faxed all of my paperwork this morning, and now all there is left to do is wait! I am wondering how long it takes between faxing and getting the chance to do the online email. I am also wondering if I applied really late, as I am unsure of the deadlines or the start time for accepting applications.

Congrats on the acceptances and good luck if you interviewed/are interviewing! I would totally do a spring program if I could but I graduated college last year. You're in for a fantastic journey/experience!!

I just got accepted! Spring adv. Custodial.

Congrats!

Hello everyone! I am Robin, and I am 18 years old, and I graduated high school in May. I just faxed all of my paperwork this morning, and now all there is left to do is wait! I am wondering how long it takes between faxing and getting the chance to do the online email. I am also wondering if I applied really late, as I am unsure of the deadlines or the start time for accepting applications.

Are you applying for the College Program, or the Career Start program?

It went well i think. I hate those situation questions that they ask but i think i did good. how was yours??

I had situational too but I think I did really well! The interviewer asked me which characters I would want to be (my first choice is character performer) which I wasn't expecting but had an answer for, and he wished me good luck for my audition. He was soooo nice! I'm so happy you did well too! What are your top roles?

My interview was moved to this Sunday because they had trouble pulling up my application. :( The waiting is driving me crazy!

I had situational too but I think I did really well! The interviewer asked me which charaters I would want to be (my first choice is character performer) which I wasn't expecting but had an answer for, and he wished me good luck for my audition. He was soooo nice! I'm so happy you did well too! What are your top roles?

Oh that would be fun which characters did you choose? I had a real good interviewer too thank goodness. My top roles were concierge and hospitality and I think I also said attractions. I have done the program before at Disneyland and I was quick service food and beverage working the outdoor carts so I'm thinking that's what they'll give me again if I do get accepted because she asked me a few questions pertaining to that but we'll see. I voiced that I would rather have a different role this time but I'll take it if that's what they offer me. I'm glad you did well on yours :goodvibes

Hey Everyone, my name is Caleb, and I have been accepted into SA '11 custodial!:cool1::banana: I've been lurking since I started the application process, but didn't really want to post until I knew myself. my arrival date is Jan 26th, and If are interested in rooming with me, PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter