Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

mebbradley

Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!
Well, We are about 8-9 months out from applying!

Who's planning on doing Spring 2011 :)

I applied for Fall 2010 and didn't make it past the web interview so it's on to Spring 2011 for me!!

:welcome:

I'm sorry to hear about that! You can always try again in 6 months, I don't know when the cut-off is for Fall/Fall Advantage is..

But welcome! And I can't wait!
:hug:

I'm sorry to hear about that! You can always try again in 6 months, I don't know when the cut-off is for Fall/Fall Advantage is..

But welcome! And I can't wait!
:hug:

Thanks but I think spring will be better anyway! I don't have to worry about missing holidays and coming home from Disney and going right back to school.

Hi guys! I'm Jen, I'll be applying for Spring Advantage '11 too! It seems SO far away at this point, but I'm sure it'll be application time before we even know it.

This will be totally fun, getting to know each other right at the start of everything! Yay!

Hi guys! I'm Jen, I'll be applying for Spring Advantage '11 too! It seems SO far away at this point, but I'm sure it'll be application time before we even know it.

This will be totally fun, getting to know each other right at the start of everything! Yay!

Hi! :)
It will be very fun :) There is a Facebook group, but we can't make changes or anything to it since there is no admin (s/he left).

Count me in!

8-9 months seems like nothing compared with the years I (and lots of others) have waited for the ability to apply for the CP! I know I've been waiting since the 9th grade for this!

I heard that the weather is a lot better in Spring than Fall, so that's another plus for Spring!

Boo to a facebook page with no admins! I just joined it anyway... Maybe we should make a new one?

I'm already so excited about everything it's obscene. What roles are you guys thinking about?

Boo to a facebook page with no admins! I just joined it anyway... Maybe we should make a new one?

I'm already so excited about everything it's obscene. What roles are you guys thinking about?

I'm kinda thinking that we should make a new one.
That way we can change it and stuff?

You can add me on facebook:

mebbradley@aol.com

I'll be interviewing for spring 2011! I've been waiting 7 years and now that it's just down to months i'm ANXIOUS!

Have any of you picked which roles you want most?

I'll be applying probably. I was going to apply now for the Fall but my friend just found out she's pregnant and I would rather be here for her.

I'll be interviewing for spring 2011! I've been waiting 7 years and now that it's just down to months i'm ANXIOUS!

Have any of you picked which roles you want most?

I'll be applying probably. I was going to apply now for the Fall but my friend just found out she's pregnant and I would rather be here for her.

I'd stick around for that as well!

If you've not joined the Facebook group, it's mentioned in a previous post! Please Join us!

I'd stick around for that as well!

If you've not joined the Facebook group, it's mentioned in a previous post! Please Join us!

thanks! I joined the FB group yesterday, I think we need some more activity going, though. Hopefully it will pick up as the year progresses.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around -- was on a cruise and then couldn't get home until today because of all the snow. (Although, I've got to say, an extra 3 days in Puerto Rico was FINE WITH ME.)

So let's liven this place up! There's a discussion about roles up at the FB group, so my question now is: how many of y'all are thinking of starting blogs or vlogs of your application and college program experience? I haven't decided yet which I'd rather do, but definitely something! I've been devouring every blog and vlog I can find recently. So far, these are my favorites:

Blog: http://happiestinternship.wordpress.com/
Vlog: http://youtube.com/user/JohnWDWCP

What about you guys?

yeah, I have this week off from school and i've been completely wrapped up in reading all the blogs! I'll definitely be starting one myself

i have my own blog, I probably will not start a Vlog until the fall.

mine is:
visionsofmickeyanddonald.blogspot.com :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter