spring 2009

Thanks, Joanna! See you in August (if you don't wander down for a visit sooner). Good luck to you in your final terms...almost finished!

Thanks! I actually will be coming down for a weekend in March. Hopefully I will see you then.:)

This may be a stupid question but for those of us bringing a TV do we need one of those new digital converter boxes?

Haha great, thanks guys! I'm leaving tomorrow for the drive down :) I'm so excited!

We can't wear jeans at traditions right? Like, not a nice blouse with jeans

Nope, you'll want to have slacks or kahkis or a skirt. You'll get a list of appropriate / inappropriate clothing for Traditions. I remember freaking out the morning before Traditions with my roommates asking "Eek! Is my shirt too low cut? DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SWEATER?" and "Omg. I just put on purple eyeshadow. IS eye shadow okay? WE'RE GOING TO MISS THE BUS! WHERE'S MY FACEWASH I NEED TO WASH OFF MY EYESHADOW!" ....and when we got there it wasn't nearly as bad. Just look neat and presentable, business (business casual?) ... dress like you're going to an interview. And enjoy it! My friend Amanda is teaching Traditions these next few weeks so if you have her tell her that Katie says hi! She's the sweetest girl. :cutie:

I got AK!!!:woohoo: I am VERY happy about that. I also got Dinoland...not sure how I feel about that one since DD showed me the costume (she thinks it's the same as Chester and Hester's?) :rolleyes1 If so, I-C-K. I know it could be worse, MUCH worse...

Check in has gone very smoothly. Day 1 was about an hour start to finish and today was about 30 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised. I have afternoon Traditions tomorrow and a full weekend of training, so I guess my vacation is over! :scared:

The commute from AKL to work is gonna be tough, I tell ya...TOUGH! (I could get used to this...)

I got AK!!!:woohoo: I am VERY happy about that. I also got Dinoland...not sure how I feel about that one since DD showed me the costume (she thinks it's the same as Chester and Hester's?) :rolleyes1 If so, I-C-K. I know it could be worse, MUCH worse...

Check in has gone very smoothly. Day 1 was about an hour start to finish and today was about 30 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised. I have afternoon Traditions tomorrow and a full weekend of training, so I guess my vacation is over! :scared:

The commute from AKL to work is gonna be tough, I tell ya...TOUGH! (I could get used to this...)

That's awsome Gray!

I'm halfway to Orlando now (Montgomery). I just missed a major winter storm. I left in sub-zero windchill, snow, low-visibility at 6:30am, only to find myself in bright blue, sunny skies and 70-ish temps by lunchtime. UNREAL!

Anyhow, my amazing roommate from my CP, and our adopted roommate(my roommate as of tomorrow)...in short: 2 of my VERY best friends... have reserved park passes for me and made reservations to treat me to Le Cellier tomorrow!

I hope that you all find friends who are as wonderful as they are while on your CP! I can't imagine my life without them!

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting many of you soon! Safe travels, arrivals, and training...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter