spring 2009

epfootballcutie04

DiSnEy PrInCeSs
Hey guys! Just an FYI.. looks like Spring 09 applications are up:) Good luck to everyone that's applying! I'm going to apply right now!

:banana:

Hey, just finished my application and plan to schedule my interview in the morning. Hurray for Spring 09!

Hi guys,

Best of luck applying!! What are you all applying for?

If you have facebook, there is a group titled Disney Professional Interns 09' if you'd like to join! Everyone can talk about interviews, housing, and whatever else they have questions about!

:cool1:

I just finished my application and I called right away to set up a phone interview, but the lady said I had to wait 24 hours after submitting my information before I could call to schedule it:confused3

I knew this waiting process would suck:goodvibes :rotfl2:

Hi guys,

Best of luck applying!! What are you all applying for?

If you have facebook, there is a group titled Disney Professional Interns 09' if you'd like to join! Everyone can talk about interviews, housing, and whatever else they have questions about!

:cool1:

I'm just applying for the regular CP not the PI, but I'm applying for Character Attendant, Hospitality, Merch and Attractions... with Vacation Planner as my 5th choice:)

Good luck to everyone applying! I origionally was going to do Spring 2009, but due to pushing back a semester, now I will be going for Fall 2009 instead.

epfootballcutie04-good choices! I've done character attendant and merchadise, if you have any questions about them.

I wonder why the DLR CP isnt allowing me to apply yet. It says I need to come back in September.

Good luck to everybody applying :)

Why are people calling to schedule interviews for a PI... I've NEVER heard of that. I thought you had to wait for them to call you?

I've been lurking on the boards forever, and I finally decided to join once the applications went up last night! I wanted to wait until I got back to school to fill out my application, but I don't think I can wait that long, I just want to apply and get the interview done and over with already! I'm SO excited!

I wanted to wait till school started too...I always figured in-person interviews would be better...in some ways I still think it is...lol. But I don't know, I don't think I can wait! What do you guys think? Should I apply now and be the "early bird" or should I wait? They'll be on campus Sept 22nd...:confused3

I might just take my impulsiveness and apply now haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter