SpinDisc's Ultimate PJ (Proposal - pg 1, Wedding - pg 16)

Here's an example of another disney proposal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJQ2y...eature=related

This is a great video! I don't think my idea is anywhere this complex, so it really raises my hopes of my idea working! Thanks for sharing, PrincessSarah.

First, congratulations! Second, I'm really proud you had the gumption to come on the board and ask!! I know some guys really aren't that thrilled about asking for ideas. Third, I'm so excited for you!!

Alissa, thanks for the long post! I had no problem asking other people for help. My DGF is the most important person in the world to me..she's my best friend..and I want to make sure that whatever I do, that it's the best thing I can do. She is a princess and deserves to be treated like one. I'm just greatful that people are willing to help me so much out with this! Oh yeah...

I agree too, you MUST come back and let us know how it went!! (preferably after you get back to you room!! )

That made me laugh too! BTW, nice PJ & website. I really enjoy reading all about it and wish you nothing but the best!

and I vote for before the fireworks! Then you two can really enjoy the fireworks as an engaged couple for the first time!!! So romantic!!

Excellent idea, Cosi Bella! I know people said before because of the crowds leaving and whatnot, but I never thought about watching our first fireworks show as an engaged couple - that's gonna be amazing (but since we're both really emotional, we'll probably both be train-wrecks - it'll be great!).

I'm from TP too!!! just got engaged in Disney this past April! I'm sure it will be wonderful. can't wait to hear all about it!

Wow, Disneygal, it really is a small world. :) Congrats on your engagement, and I can't wait to tell everyone here.

BTW, I'm going to pick-up the ring tomorrow, so I'll try to remember to take some pictures and post them up here for you all to see before I ask her. I'm soooo excited! :banana:

Alissa, thanks for the long post! I had no problem asking other people for help. My DGF is the most important person in the world to me..she's my best friend..and I want to make sure that whatever I do, that it's the best thing I can do. She is a princess and deserves to be treated like one. I'm just greatful that people are willing to help me so much out with this! Oh yeah...

That made me laugh too! BTW, nice PJ & website. I really enjoy reading all about it and wish you nothing but the best!

Thanks, congrats to you too!! Hey, how'd it go!??? :hyper:

Thanks, congrats to you too!! Hey, how'd it go!???

Didn't happen yet...a week from today (June 15th).

Although I wish it had happened by now - I'm getting anxious!

:rotfl2: I don't know why I thought it was happening soon!! I'm just really excited for you!!! :hyper:

I think your idea was great!! make it as big and loud a production as you can! make sure you have a fam member readyw itha camera!! she will love the big to do you made.. disney may get mad..but its worth it!

Just a quick update - hopefully I'll have a longer one later. Here's a pic of the ring (sorry it's not the best, I was kinda rushing to get it taken):

ring.jpg

Like I said, I'll post more later..but what do you think about the ring? :hyper:

Beautiful ring! She is going to love it!:lovestruc

Hoping you have a great time! Cant wait to hear about it when you get back!

Beautiful ring! She is going to love it!

Hoping you have a great time! Cant wait to hear about it when you get back!

Thank you, lov2b!! And congrats on your upcoming Disney wedding! We'll be sending you pixiedust: while we're there too!

Cannot wait to hear all about it You can refer your love to the board and then she'll want a Disney wedding too

Hahaha! Yeah, she'd probably love that. :-) After I ask her, I'm gonna tell her all about the boards, and hopefully get her to sign-up on here too. ::yes:: Then everyone on her can convince her to have one...good luck convincing whoever is gonna pay for this too :rotfl2:

Other than the ring, I forgot to post pics of a t-shirt I had made. They're on my computer at home, so hopefully I'll remember to upload them tonight after I get home.

This is really exciting. I cannot thank you all enough for your kind words and support. This is the most exciting time of my life, and I'm glad I can share it with others who appreciate it! :thanks:

5 more days til the big day!! :woohoo:

WOW! The ring is gorgeous! Thank you for taking the time to share a picture. Can't wait to hear how the "big ask" goes. :thumbsup2

Another quick post, before I go to bed..here's photos of the t-shirt I'm giving her right after I ask her (it'll be ironed & the name won't be photoshop'd out :rotfl: ).

shirtfront.jpg
shirtback.jpg

ok, you just got yourself a lurker at your proposal! Are you doing it before the 9pm spectro? Please say yes, because 11pm is past my bedtime on a sunday lol. I want to see her wear the T-shirt haha.

WOW! The ring is gorgeous! Thank you for taking the time to share a picture. Can't wait to hear how the "big ask" goes. :thumbsup2

OMG I love that ring! She's going to flip!! I can't wait!! :banana:

Thanks for the :goodvibes: about the ring, keenercam & alissa. I was so pleased when I got it (I had it made, which excited me/made me a wreck)!

Be sure to post pics of her in the shirt after :lovestruc

Will do, WithDisney!! Hopefully she'll wear it a lot :)

ok, you just got yourself a lurker at your proposal! Are you doing it before the 9pm spectro? Please say yes, because 11pm is past my bedtime on a sunday lol. I want to see her wear the T-shirt haha.

Yes, spaceranger, I'm doing it before the 9pm spectro..ideally. :) I want to do it then, because I'd like to be able to go celebrate after the proposal! The only way I'd wait to do it at 11pm is if the weather is bad enough to cancel the 9pm show. Hope to see you there! ::yes::

The ring is beautiful and the t-shirt is adorable.

Best of luck!!!!

Congrats! That is so exciting and only a mere few days away! I adore your idea and I think your girlfriend is going to be blown away. As others mentioned, make sure you speak with a cast member. They really are accommodating when it comes to these things.
Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter