Specific Instructions for Getting a Cindy's PS (Updated Oct 1, 2004)

Originally posted by dsneygirl
Oh I'm so disappointed! I missed getting Cindy's on both of our days -- June 13 and June 14. This is our Honeymoon and I _so_ wanted to go since we were engaged at the Princess Breakfast at Cindy's in 2000.

Does anyone have any extra PS's that they'd share with us for June 13 and 14? It's just 2 people and anytime would be fine.

Marianne

Too late now, but you should have had the honeymoon planning office at WDW take care of this for you.

Anne

Just wanted to say THANK YOU i followed your instructions and got a PS for June 24th at 9:00am :). This is the day before my Daughters 5th birthday, i am going to try again tomorrow but I am just so happy to know that she will get to have breakfasts with the Princess for her birthday.

Thank you again for taking the time to print up this useful information.

Allison

Okay, so I am just under 200 days, but I am planning ahead. I have been tossing it around in my head and cannot decide what time would be best to get a reservation for - or should I say try to get a reservation for?!
We are staying off site, supposedly 15 minutes from Disney. I know that this is the parking lot and we still have to take a tram to the TTC and then the monorail to the gate. About how long does it take to get from the parking lot to the gate?
I was thinking if we made the reservation for as late as possible (not sure what time that is?) it would hold us over until dinner (we could snack in the early afternoon). Is this a good idea or should we shoot for the earliest possible seating? (not sure what time that is either).
Thanks!::MinnieMo

Thank you for some outstanding advice! Got my ressies for my alternate day and for the day I really wanted. Both times I got right through! When the CM came on this morning she said, "You've done this before, haven't you?" Well yes, but never as successfully!

TupperMom, I asked for the latest possible breakfast and was given 10:20. I'd give yourself an hour from arrival at the parking lot to get to the castle. It is probably overkill, but they ask you to get there 15 minutes early anyway.

As for when to eat, my answer depends on if it is an early entry day or not. If it is, play first, eat late. If not, eat early and be finished by 9am for the rope drop. Good Luck!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Disnut84!

:sunny: bump :)
Just thought that this needed a little bump because it is filled with some great helpful info!

::MickeyMo Have a Disney Day!::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter