Something is happening near the pool!!!

You know, for the swim-up bar.

OMG if only.... I would be making back-to-back reservations today through 2012! :crazy:

Pretty sure that a swim-up bar would need to come with a FP machine or 2 to handle the lines. :dance3:

Oh, and I've read the rumor about Disney making all pools zero entry for a while now too.

Well, last weekend the life guard said they would use the same pool that is there right now,add a slide made from the river country water tower, hot tub, kiddie play area but not the zero entry. I should have asked the bus driver and left the life guard alone like Bigdisneydaddy told me to do!:rotfl2:

This is great news. We finally got a new TV to tow our trailer with and we are planning a trip in 2010 so with a new pool and new upgraded loops wooohooooo

These pics appear to confirm that the pool will not be zero entry. Looks like they are just repairing the existing steps.
DSC00480.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

Yeah, when I saw that they had rather carefully removed the coping I began to suspect that the changes to the pool might not be that significant. I have to wonder if they will change the depth of the deep end, as rumored?

once again, life guard word, the pool is going from 6 feet to 5 feet. i was also told the zero entry was nixed because (due to budget cuts) the fort was only getting 2 million for the upgrade as opposed to the original 5 million. we are such red headed step children. :smokin:

Well, that just stinks.pirate: They're gonna cut back on the pool at the Fort. Yet..they're still raising the price of the sites. :rolleyes2

Well, that just stinks.pirate: They're gonna cut back on the pool at the Fort. Yet..they're still raising the price of the sites. :rolleyes2

AND in less than 2 years , raised the tic prices 3 times !
Thats our bud Bobby I. taking another bite.

I'm sticking with my prediction. When the walls come down, the pool will be filled in and a Pooh themed playground will be in its place.

If they fill it with pooh, that ain't the only thing that's going to stink! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

So, are the steps going across the width of the pool a new addition?

Even though I don't have small children - and that is not officially "zero entry" - it seems to be a nice addition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter