Something About Nothing ... #12

That is kinda cool Robo. Darn moles dug up and ate all my bulbs. I like wildlife, but hey, not in my yard unless you are just looking cute. How nice an early birthday gift. I use my app at Starbucks too. So, while no email from me, but a Happy Birthday here. Hope your coffee was hot and enjoying a nice day.

Since 3:30 this morning, we have had bursts of rain. It was like those buckets in the water park that pour out when full. Well, at 3:30, some thunder and beating againt the windows rain with the strong downpour. Since then, every so often the clouds burst open and huge downpours, then eerie silence. By 7:30, I had my own shower, and now enjoying tea. Tried to get little one up, but so far I have not been successfully making her move out of her bed. I may holler some more, closer than I have been.

Need to check the team app, to see if any changes in the game scheduled for this afternoon. Turf does clear better than grass, but there can still be pooling of water on parts of the turf. Wet soccer balls sting even more than dry ones. I will feel sorry for the goalies and those hit with the ball if they do play.

Happy Sunday homies! Peaceful, and hopefully not as wet day.

Happy Sunday all..........

Oh I’m just out of synch for hair Robo, it was due 2-3 weeks ago, but I held off till nearer our trip.......so my fault it needs doing.......but yep, I don’t like this grey roots look........lol.......

Have a great trip to Orlando........I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun!

Beautiful day here.......but cold!

We went out for a walk along the beach this morning, but it was colder than we thought......so didn’t go far on the beach before we turned around.......but a good hours walk......got very rosy cheeks when we came back in!

Nice and warm inside.

Weather predictions for this week ahead is getting worse.........below zero with snow and ice. Not looking forward to it at all.

Got a ham in the aga roasting off today for dinner........smells lovely when you go in to the kitchen........

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday...........:wave2:

Happy faces all around, tonight’s finally the night WD fansF89A0C7C-1B44-402C-A74F-83409AE9FA59.jpeg

Mac’s missing, probably already binge watching season thus far!

Lynne for me it’s my knuckles. Not a fan of pre-grated cheese. I take great care when i grate it after having a few unfortunate incidents. Mandolins are so sharp they scare me, figured i could do a lot of damage there. The holder gadgets feel so awkward in my hand. Others swear by them, maybe i just need more practice lol.

Making chinese something or other tonight. Depends on what i find in freezer.
Morning everyone :wave:.

Usually have my coffee by now, but going to wait till we leave for Orlando this morning and pick up some Starbucks.

Older sister called me yesterday and told me she had a birthday present on my email for me. Birthday not for a couple of days, but she wanted me to check my email. She sent me a Starbucks gift card. Was so sweet of her. I always keep my App on the phone loaded for my Starbucks treats. I really like Visiting the Starbucks at Portofino.

Agavegirl1 congratulations on the win

View attachment 304607

Schumigirl my hair color doesn’t seem to last as long as it use to either. With my hair being dark brown the gray the roots are very noticeable when they begin to peek through......LOL.......like Pepe le pew.....

Keisha I saw on the news this morning there is flooding in Louisville, Ky and Missouri too.

We have two Sandhill cranes that have been coming in my back yard and pulling out my grass plugs and throwing them up in the air........I chased them away.......and they went next door and started pulling out my neighbors newly laid sod and throwing it up in the air......he came over and said those birds are pulling out my sod again......I told him I chased them out of my yard.......and we both started laughing......they like the newly dug up earth to go after the worms. They are very tame and I walked right up to them.

View attachment 304610

View attachment 304611

Let the Birthday countdown begin. Stretch it out for tons of fun :)

I’ve yet to get the app to work right for me duh. Have a couple of GC loaded onto it but no dice. I’ve given up lol.

I still get so excited when i see ‘unusual’ wildlife in Florida. Never thought of them as pests though lol.

Currently, my graying hair is a gift my stylist tells me with my highlights. Hmmm, if she says so i suppose. What’s weird is my very top is light but underneath/in back is crazy dark. You’d think it’d all go at the same time?

Last edited:

WD is back for you tonight?

We’ll get it tomorrow night then........although DH is more of a fan of it now than I am........must try again though and see if I can find the love for it again.

Janet, I love my mandolin.......but Tom watches me like a hawk when I use it.......he’s terrified I hurt myself using it, I think you can lose a digit easy.......he won’t let me wash it either.........he does all that.....just in case.......he does let me loose with the sharp knives though, even though I’m a little clumsy with them.......::yes::

Snow is on the way here..........:sad2:

Pizza, yum, Chinese, yum. Us? Ah, the pasta teen strikes again. Now making meatballs. Fresh parm too.

Game was good, one win down, hoping a winning season. This weekend, going 1 and 1/2 hours North and East. Road trip game.

Yeah, older one will be watching tonight. Me, most likely not. DH will have control of the TV, and some old or strange program will be on. That is when I look at my iPad instead.

Enjoy your evening homies.

Pizza, yum

Yeah, older one will be watching tonight. Me, most likely not. DH will have control of the TV, and some old or strange program will be on. That is when I look at my iPad instead.

Enjoy your evening homies.

What??
You only have one tv?

Come on over to my place and watch WD with me

Only 3 in my house and we have 4 TVs

And thinking of getting a 5 th tv for my blue room

Lynne ask for a tv on your next birthday

Yes......

Only on dis during commercials
Ordering pizza delivery later for dinner
Me too, started watching at 5:30 after I got home from work.

I had a long day since we had a 2 hour store meeting at 6 a.m.. ..hope I can stay awake long enough to watch talking dead.

Keisha...I'm with you on the mandolin as I value my fingers too much to risk losing them. Trey bought one last year and almost cut the tip of his finger off the first time he used it.

Love the cranes Robo but not in my yard...I have enough trouble with squirrels and armidillos.

I've been letting my gray grow out and haven't colored my hair for almost a year now. I was surprised that I didn't have much to speak of only a few here and there so I'm saving on hair care products.

Enjoy TWD for all who watch and have a great night homies :goodvibes

Vicki, I soon learned to use the hand guard while slicing as I almost lost half my finger first time I used my new mandolin........lol.......hope today is a better day for you! Sounds far too long a day.......

Robo, have fun.........

Lynne, I love sitting with my iPad while watching tv!

mac........I’m too embarrassed to say how many TVs we have in our home :blush:.........they don’t all get watched regularly........but they’re there...........

We have snow flurries!! Worst is supposed to come tomorrow though........but it’s cold. I’m ready for some sunshine.........:sunny:

Wish me luck ladies......and any gents too..............doing my talk to the group of University students this afternoon.......:eek: Looking forward to it though.......talking about Orlando, trip reporting and travel things for 2 hours.......and tomorrow I’ve agreed to do some mentoring.........I think my friend is surreptitiously trying to get me employed again.......lol.....she thinks I don’t see her cunning plan.......don’t mind volunteering but don’t want to “have” to be there on set days.........like being a lady of leisure too much.......

So, have a lovely Monday everyone..........:)

th
ooh, as I was driving, is that day break a little lighter today? Cracks of daylight can been seen now, shoo clouds. At least the rain has moved out to sea, and North of us. Wet, wet week-end.

Good luck with your talk if you've not gone yet, Schumi. I am sure you are/will do a excellent talk.

Yeah Mac, I guess we don't watch enough TV to have more. We have one large family TV in our family room, and kids have small ones in their room. The kids' TVs also work a monitors and mostly used for game playing.

Sigh, 4 practices this week, some far enough away,and late, really? Spring soccer in earnest.

HeHe, another soccer parent thought little one drove herself to the game. Yeah, not yet. She did drive, but I was the annoying parent in the other front seat.

Hope Tink has a shorter day today. Enjoy your coffee, it's Monday.

Good Morning Mac. Hope your feeling well today. How did you like this episode of WD?

Hey Keisha, hope DS is healing, and not in pain.

Robo, hope you enjoyed catching beads and the parade. Party on!

With that, tea is the drink of the day. Still cool, 42 out. I am with one of the other soccer parents (who came back from Costa Rica), tired of the cool and cold, want warm weather now. It is still winter - see Schumi has snow flurries.

:rockband:

Morning everyone :wave:. Sitting in piazza having coffee.

The parade was great the floats and dancers were fantastic..... didn’t get alot of pics because I was to busy catching.....beads...LOL

644E0C6A-234B-4830-AC4C-306CB0F98F7D.jpeg A5B55AA9-A44C-44C6-8EEB-2AD6469988C9.jpeg 8FA36071-1692-47E8-9EEF-5FB688AC45CF.jpeg 94E6C451-AE1D-48B6-8ABC-219172DB1109.jpeg

The express line for Kong was long yesterday. I have never seen it like that before.

Schumi you will do great with your talk. You will have all those students wanting to visit Universal for sure by the time you are done.

Hubby is liking Universal....yeah

Weather is beautiful in Orlando it’s been in the 80’s. Temps supposed to cool down on Friday for a number of days into mid 70’s during days and 50’s at night.

Mac hope you are doing well.

Tink hope you work day is better today.

Monyk sounds like you have a great story for angry birds (chickens).

Kstar hope you and your family are having a great time on your vacation and little Charlie’s belly has settled down.

Lynne enjoy your tea this morning.

Going out for nice dinner tonight to celebrate my birthday. I received a nice piece of jewelry before we left (didn’t need anymore, but how can a girl say no) and he said more surprises today. It’s the best birthday ever to be at Universal with my hubby.

Keisha hope good news starts coming for your son and his recovery. I know when your babies hurt moms heart hurts :hug:

Have a great Monday everyone.

Good Monday morning homies!

I remembered Schumi gets wd the day after us so I’ll just say I watched it last night and the encore
Liked it better second time I watched it but it still didn’t thrill me

Now if she takes that teaching job, do we call her professor.....

:coffee:party: :cake: :bday:

Robo !

Sorry my iPhone is not cooperating and stickies not in order

Have a wonderful celebration all day and night this Monday
Bling is a good thing...

Best news to read your dh is loving the darkside!

Lynne
You are the bravest person I know
Sitting shotgun while the teen is driving
I failed at helping my sons practice driving
One time in the car with them and total breakdown for me

To all the other homies, have a wonderful day

Belated :bday: Robo.......glad your trip is going well and your husband is having a lovely time too........

Yep, time together is precious.........the best thing about our trips together are just that.....being together in such a lovely place.......amazing memories. And yes, presents are nice too........::yes::

Had a fabulous afternoon with the students. Talked for too long about everything but so much fun. They had done imaginary trip reports......some were amazing, but pointed out to one girl it wasn’t Facebook nor a personal day to day diary of her life.......so much personal info in there that’s nothing to do with anything........apart from that they were good!

Mentoring two of them tomorrow........I’m sure that’ll go well too.......but it was so much fun.........and got me thinking again........:scratchin

Yes mac you can call me professor........but I’m not going back to work........no thanks to that.......lol.......:wave2:

Snow is here. Dreading tomorrow if it’s going to be as bad as they say........the U.K. doesn’t cope well with lots of snow.......

Just popped in to wish Robo another late :bday::bday::bday::cake: hope all your wishes come true.

Congrats on your teaching debut Carole, I know you did an awesome job :thumbsup2

Good night all, sweet dreams :cat:

Hi all! On our way back north...currently in Virginia. Should be home very early in the morning.

Finally figured out what Charlie's tummy trouble was! One of the nipples on the bottle was split and he was getting too much too fast.

Well catch you all at some point tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter